turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100) turdmanster is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Whats a good gym in el paso?

looking for a good gym well priced and most importantly on the east side.

Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey what's going on man? I'm actually from El Paso but atm in Afghanistan. I guess it depends on what you are looking to do and what you are willing to pay. I have a friend who owns his own gym, which is a really nice one, great clases and machines. Very spacious too. Where about the east side are you looking to travel to? PM me if you want to discuss more details so i can try to help. GL man!
    "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." -Confucious