Thread: Meet new people

Registered User logangiessuebel's Avatar
    logangiessuebel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meet new people

Trying to meet some new people on her to chat with about lifting and working out and stuff so add me if interested!

Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Drod915 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats up dude? I'm currently over in Afghanistan and beggining my new fit lifestyle while im out here so I can continue it back home. Good to meet you hit me up if you want to chat. Always could use more motivation/advice.
    "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." -Confucious