54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jumping rope for fat loss?

I heard it can be more effective than running/walking. Is this true?

Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100)
    I jump bishes, is how I roll up in here. But cardio is cardio. If it gets your heart pumping it's all the same. I know plenty of things that get my heart pumping, whether it be running, lifting or smashing bishes.

54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 54cheese has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Penorsandwich View Post
    I jump bishes, is how I roll up in here. But cardio is cardio. If it gets your heart pumping it's all the same. I know plenty of things that get my heart pumping, whether it be running, lifting or smashing bishes.
    we both got 30 posts ya bish

muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 54cheese View Post
    I heard it can be more effective than running/walking. Is this true?
    yes it is extremely effective

Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100) Penorsandwich is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hell ya and welcome to the red club! LOL @ the *******s who think the rep system is important!

But srs, whatever works up a sweat and gets the blood pumpin, it's effective. Run, walk, jog, jump rope, break a sweat, it's cardio.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you run/walk and get your heart rate to a certain level for a certain amount of time, or if you jump rope and get your heart rate to the same level for the same amount of time, the difference is going to be inconsequential overall to a long term goal of losing fat. Therefore do the one you enjoy and that you can stick with. If you like doing intervals, then jumping rope is good for that. if you like slow and steady then a jog or walking is good for that. both will burn calories, do whichever one you can stick with.

that being said, its much easier to drop the calories out of your diet than it is to jump or run them away. you can jump rope for a while to burn 150 calories. Or just drink one less pepsi.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by Penorsandwich View Post
    Hell ya and welcome to the red club! LOL @ the *******s who think the rep system is important!

But srs, whatever works up a sweat and gets the blood pumpin, it's effective. Run, walk, jog, jump rope, break a sweat, it's cardio.
    Damn straight. The work is what matters!