met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Arrow Joint problems, help a bro out!

As some of you may know, ive recently had a knee problem. Well, it got better and I invested in knee sleeves which I started to use, and it was allright.
    But today it got painful again.
    Ive always concidered my form to be good, with few sloppy sets rarely. But one day while doing deficit deads my knee kinda cracked and it got really stiff. I was all YOLO, afterall I was still able to squat and pull without any pain, after a while it got really painful.
    I took a month off from leg training, RICEd my knee and then it got better. The pain is in the sides of my knee and on the quadricep tendon.
    But its not just my knee now. Also, my elbows have started to hurt and my left forearm is in pain when ever I bench. Even when typing this post I can feel this odd feeling in my right elbow. This could be due to MMA, had to tap out once yesterday when a friend got an armbar on me. And it has been weird since. But knee and forearm have been there for a while

Dont know if its any good, but here is my training routine and last weeks weights. Gonna post as much stuff as I can here now
    Madcows with few assistance excercises.

I feel like my body needs a break from all this high weight, low rep work. Which ive been doing for over a year now. My plan was to keep doing Madcows till summer, but start cutting next monday. After that I was supposed to go full bodybuild for a while to get some rest to my joints. I was recommended to keep weights high and reps low to keep as much muscle as possible.
    Ive been supplementing fish oil, multi and magnesium for a longer period of time now. Also started creatine again last week.

I decided to take a week off now from all training. Next week im gonna deload everything a little and start working back up. Also, gonna replace squats with leg press for atleast a while.

Could the fact that im quite fat have anything to do with this? around 20% atm. Thats why Im starting to cut.
    Someone also recommended jogging and he said that it would strengthen my knee, I see a point in his words.

Please mates help me out. Im really worried and im having trouble with my motivation now. I really love to lift, but I dont want to have joint problems for the rest of my life.

Feel free to ask anything. Im sure I forgot something. Anything at all.
    I just want to get over with these things.

NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10) NobleOrder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heavy weight training breaks down the tendons as well as the muscles. You need to work on re-strengthening the tendons in your elbows (at least that is what eliminated that pain for me). I was experiencing something very similar to you before I tried this, and I have not had a problem since then. I have never had a problem with the knees, but I can recommend a fish oil or joint support supplement as maybe an addition to strengthening the tendons. Good luck man. Hope this was helpful.
    Bench- 405 lbs
    Squat- 530 lbs
    Deadlift- 535 lbs

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.mobilitywod.com/2011/06/e...aky-knees.html

Make sure you are doing those things though that can't always fix crap form, "going yolo", getting armbar-ed, or other stupid sh!t like cutting weight.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ridge_forrester is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Elbows:

Stop doing anything that hurts them (especially MMA subs).
    Heat before exercise, ice after
    Hammer curls
    Wrist work (extensions)

holy chit, and you're only 17?

met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NobleOrder View Post
    Heavy weight training breaks down the tendons as well as the muscles. You need to work on re-strengthening the tendons in your elbows (at least that is what eliminated that pain for me). I was experiencing something very similar to you before I tried this, and I have not had a problem since then. I have never had a problem with the knees, but I can recommend a fish oil or joint support supplement as maybe an addition to strengthening the tendons. Good luck man. Hope this was helpful.
    What should I do to re-strengthen my tendons? Tried to look up excercises, but couldnt find any really.
    Been supplementing fish oil, as I said in OP but also going to look into Cissus.

Thank you brah, hoping that you could fill me in on the re-strengthening.

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    http://www.mobilitywod.com/2011/06/e...aky-knees.html

Make sure you are doing those things though that can't always fix crap form, "going yolo", getting armbar-ed, or other stupid sh!t like cutting weight.
    Thanks for the link bruh, will definitely start doing those. I wouldn't say that I have crap form, but yes there are few minor things to fix
    (lol maybe not so minor after all, i quess)

By going yolo i ment that I thought it just something and it wouldn't mind if I squated.
    Also cant really help if my opponent out skills me
    And I dont see how cutting is stupid, we dont want to be a fat ****s, do we?

Originally Posted by ridge_forrester View Post
    Elbows:

Stop doing anything that hurts them (especially MMA subs).
    Heat before exercise, ice after
    Hammer curls
    Wrist work (extensions)

holy chit, and you're only 17?
    Well, I cant really decide whether im getting armbar-ed or not. Believe me, im already trying to prevent it. Tho now I know that the elbow is already having a hard time, will definitely tap out early to prevent future accidents.

What do you mean by heating the elbow? Warm ups?

Yeh im 17... Thats why im a bit scared of this. Its not really that bad, but its there and it shouldn't.

Also! What kind of accessory exercises should I do to prevent this from happening again?

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by met3ork View Post
    And I dont see how cutting is stupid, we dont want to be a fat ****s, do we?
    Oh, I didn't know giving your body enough food for recovery/rebuilding meant you are a fat fawk.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

Oh, I didn't know giving your body enough food for recovery/rebuilding meant you are a fat fawk.
    if you had read the OP, you would have known that I am +20% BF. Almost a fat **** and therefore want to cut.

Originally Posted by met3ork View Post
    if you had read the OP, you would have known that I am +20% BF. Almost a fat **** and therefore want to cut.
    You know you can decrease BF % by adding muscle mass, right? Or by recomping. Or you could just cut weight and lose the little amount of strength and muscle mass you have and stunt recovery. Your choice.
    1372 @ 205

Boynton Barbell Center:

YouTube Channel:

Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael11b is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would ditch that brace unless perscribed by a professional, you can actually make it worse. Ill post some exercises I do at physical therapy later when I'm not on my phone to help out the knees if you want. They can be done at home using a bath towel.

You know you can decrease BF % by adding muscle mass, right? Or by recomping. Or you could just cut weight and lose the little amount of strength and muscle mass you have and stunt recovery. Your choice.
    i see your point, tho it would take a long time getting your bodyfat low enough to be lean by bulking, even if one would be able to gain muscle with next to no fat. Not quite the solution im lookking for, but I sure can see why you as a succesfull powerlifter think like that. But lets stick to the topic, shall we?

Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonx21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At your age, height, activity level, and weight. I really don't see you at 20%.

Originally Posted by Jasonx21 View Post
    At your age, height, activity level, and weight. I really don't see you at 20%.
    My bb.com stats are really outdated.
    I train MMA 3x week, lift 3x week (atm), im 185cm tall and I weighted myself at 95kg this morning.
    Lifts in OP.

I had this body analysis a few months back, it put me on 20.1% BF, i definitely havent gotten any leaner but I also know that its really inaccurate.

Knee has gotten a tad better, gonna see how it feels in a week. Buying cissus this week.