Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NattyGains View Post
    Tell me why they had good reason to ask for my name, but not other civilians passing by? Because I was wearing some trackies? Not good enough Jeff, considering it's also an item worn by many athletes/those who do sports, not just chavs.

Pulling over random cars is irresponsible too, they should only pull a car over if they have reason to believe the driver may be under the influence. Do you even law?
    they decided to pick you to ask for your name, big phucking deal! ... im pretty sure if you stayed in the area for a bit observing them you would realise they would've asked a number of other people for their name aswell but you most likely ran home like a little ******* to brag on the misc about this situation that has epicly backfired ..

also the highlight part just shows how ignorant and stupid you are ... i dont even have to reply to that but brb i can tell someone is on drugs by looking through their windscreen whilst they are driving an average of 50km .. nah no need to pull them over cuz ... phuck your dumb
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *12/10 on a good day crew*
    *Parents slide 10 course meals under slit of my door crew*
    *Every female contact in my phone is a ganga, and they always respond to my texts crew*
    *Phobia to not being in-front of a camera crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *Dreams about not being 6ft crew*
    *I nuthug beta guys crew*
    *Fap to girls i know in front of them crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*
    *Dr. Bao ME Appreciation Crew*

NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by *ShaGGs* View Post
    you sound like a ****ing idiot, why not just give them your name? You just prolonged the whole experience, are you aware that you can be civil with people? Not every cop is out to get you moron.
    Why would they need my name then, bro?

To run a background check?

Yep.

Why should they run a background check on me but not other civilians who are also passing by?

They stared me down for a solid 30 seconds as I approached the bus stop, they weren't randomly picking civilians to ask for names, they were targeting civilians who they were suspicious of. And they had no grounds to be suspicious of me. But keep rolling over to authority kid, it'll get you far in life.

uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    #TeamBeast92
    #TeamNonsense916

Wake up to get my cake up Lukelovesyoutoo's Avatar
    Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Lukelovesyoutoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wouldn't have told them sh!t. freedom to roam, they didn't witness you doing anything illegal.

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pathetic, so in other words you would give them your name? Tell me why I should give my name to them, when they've got ZERO basis to suspect me of committing any crime? (and no, some sport trackies is not a good enough reason) They singled me out.
    Of course I would give them my name. Why you acting so strange and have a hate for law enforcement? Don't you realize they are trying to catch muggers and robbers that would be trying to rob and mug you? You sound ungrateful.
    - root console

NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iBeUnaware View Post
    they decided to pick you to ask for your name, big phucking deal! ... im pretty sure if you stayed in the area for a bit observing them you would realise they would've asked a number of other people for their name aswell but you most likely ran home like a little ******* to brag on the misc about this situation that has epicly backfired ..

also the highlight part just shows how ignorant and stupid you are ... i dont even have to reply to that but brb i can tell someone is on drugs by looking through their windscreen whilst they are driving an average of 50km .. nah no need to pull them over cuz ... phuck your dumb
    Christ, go read the law you utter idiot. What I mean by suspicious behaviour, is that they are driving differently to how a reasonable person would be expected to in that situation.

I give up with the Misc.

BTW a thread never backfires when you have a lot of idiots raging. I lol'd at how angry some people are getting at me here.

iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Christ, go read the law you utter idiot. What I mean by suspicious behaviour, is that they are driving differently to how a reasonable person would be expected to in that situation.

I give up with the Misc.

BTW a thread never backfires when you have a lot of idiots raging. I lol'd at how angry some people are getting at me here.
    that proves nothing, what if i just cant drive for chit ? also not all people under the influence drive like spastics so judging by your theory heaps of people would be let off since its wrong to randomly breath test a driver ... your sir are completely stupid. please dont re populate.

nobody is raging they are just trying to prove how stupid and ignorant you are ....

i also like how you ignored my observation to see if they would question other people ... how do you know you have been singled out if you left the scene asap.
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *Every female contact in my phone is a ganga, and they always respond to my texts crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*

Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    Of course I would give them my name. Why you acting so strange and have a hate for law enforcement? Don't you realize they are trying to catch muggers and robbers that would be trying to rob and mug you? You sound ungrateful.
    Strong assumptions. I'm not ungrateful to reasonable, good efforts to track muggers. Asking random civilians due to their face/attire (let's face it, I didn't match a description of a burglar otherwise they would have told me this) is not right, no matter the country you're from.

Not actually Fuzionite fuzionite's Avatar
    fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fuzionite is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by uwantsumfuk View Post
    If you hadn't done anything wrong, why not cooperate instead of being a pain in the arse?
    This.

OP if I was one of the feds I would've batton'd you and sprinkled some crack on your motionless body, claiming self-defense in a drug bust.
    Next time give them the information they want to make both parties' lives eaiser and also to make the streets a safer place with them able to stop other *******-dressed urban youth like yourself till they hit bullseye.
    Asian dude from Milwaukee

~Trinity&LBM appreciation crew~

ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToddlerSquattin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i wouldnt really be shaking since i haven't done anything wrong id just tell them my name and walk off ... its part of their job ??

you must really be a socially awkward ******* irl ?
    how in the hell is a random checkup by a police officer make them seem like they think you are commiting a crime by the clothing you wear ???
    phuck me do you speed off when they do a routine breathalyzer test aswell or ?
    il just walk around with a knife and a billion guns then rage when a cop wants to talk to me.

brb i got pulled over ... they must be targeting me because im young ...

you got asked for your name and you have a raging fit about it .. grow a pair you idiot ..

brb if a girl asks for your name at a club do you rage and say you cant have my name because cant phuck me since i am a ******* and love cawk ?
    Hory shiet. Didn't read but those question marks everywhere were ****gy as ****.

that proves nothing, what if i just cant drive for chit ?

nobody is raging they are just trying to prove how stupid and ignorant you are ....
    If you can't drive for chit you should be pulled over for endangering the lives of others, genius.

Pulling over somebody under the influence is because they are a danger to others around them, it makes sense to pull over those driving erratically.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why would they need my name then, bro?

To run a background check?

Yep.

Why should they run a background check on me but not other civilians who are also passing by?

They stared me down for a solid 30 seconds as I approached the bus stop, they weren't randomly picking civilians to ask for names, they were targeting civilians who they were suspicious of. And they had no grounds to be suspicious of me. But keep rolling over to authority kid, it'll get you far in life.
    so you're dressed as a chav, and racially fit the description of a chav, and you're in the area where the crimes were committed...geeze I have NO IDEA why they asked for your name.
    You are a ****ing moron lol.

Originally Posted by *ShaGGs* View Post
    so you're dressed as a chav, and racially fit the description of a chav, and you're in the area where the crimes were committed...geeze I have NO IDEA why they asked for your name.
    You are a ****ing moron lol.
    I wasn't dressed as a chav. It wasn't a sports hoody, and there is a nearby gym, many people wear trackies.

If I was wearing a full tracksuit and swaggering around, perhaps then they'd have a point. But I'm a well educated citizen who doesn't walk around like a chav, in this instance a pair of trackies is not enough for grounds of suspicion.

So much anger directed at me ITT. Cognitive dissonance, not even once.

If you can't drive for chit you should be pulled over for endangering the lives of others, genius.

Pulling over somebody under the influence is because they are a danger to others around them, it makes sense to pull over those driving erratically.
    read everything else i wrote you moron rofl ... some people dui dont even appear to drive like spastics ... hence why random breathalyzer tests are in action you idiot.
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*

read everything else i wrote you moron rofl ... some people dui dont even appear to drive like spastics ... hence why random breathalyzer tests are in action you idiot.
    Random breathalyzer tests at least treat everybody with equality to further an objective.

This was singling me out on no real basis. It was personal, in that sense.

Wish I could edit the thread title to take out the (rage) part because lulz are had, I'm the calmest one ITT. Ad hominems errywhere.

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell them my name and show them my ID because if I don't they will fine me.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Random breathalyzer tests at least treat everybody with equality to further an objective.

This was singling me out on no real basis. It was personal, in that sense.

Wish I could edit the thread title to take out the (rage) part because lulz are had, I'm the calmest one ITT. Ad hominems errywhere.
    how was it personal ... you most likely fitted the description of a criminal, if you stayed at the area for awhile you would realize they would ask for a number of names ....

ill just walk around a supermarket in a black hoodie with my hood on for a long ass time then rage when im asked what im doing
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong assumptions. I'm not ungrateful to reasonable, good efforts to track muggers. Asking random civilians due to their face/attire (let's face it, I didn't match a description of a burglar otherwise they would have told me this) is not right, no matter the country you're from.
    So you were randomly profiled? lol

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would you rather:

a. Have the current form of law enforcement agency
    OR
    b. Have no form of law enforcement agency

If a. - give them your name. It would have taken a second and you would be on your way. If you've committed no crime, what harm will giving your name do? If b. - why...?

how was it personal ... you most likely fitted the description of a criminal, if you stayed at the area for awhile you would realize they would ask for a number of names ....

ill just walk around a supermarket in a black hoodie with my hood on for a long ass time then rage when im asked what im doing
    I didn't even have my hood up, I didn't look like a chav. It's a fine hoody, as I said before the trackies is the only 'chav' clothing I had on, and that is not sufficient grounds for suspicion. There's a reason I have the right to withhold my name, because in instances such as this it is justified for me to do so. Does it make you mad that the law backs me up on this one?

Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    So you were randomly profiled? lol
    Due to a single piece of clothing, it seems. Had I fitted the description of a 'chav' or a sighted burglar, my opinion would have been different, and they also would have informed me of this.

Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Strongknight View Post
    How do you know what grounds for suspicion they had? Isn't age, colour, height, dress style etc and in proximity to where the robbery took place enough to at least ask you a few questions? And what do you mean 'singled out'?? How do you know how many people they questioned that day? Would you have been happy if they asked an old Chinese lady in a dress her name as well so you don't get butthurt about your terrible attire and cry about singled out
    Don't ignore me dog

Also, your just assuming this is due to your trackie bottoms right? I doubt they would have said that...

Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    Would you rather:

OR
    b. Have no form of law enforcement agency

If a. - give them your name. It would have taken a second and you would be on your way. If you've committed no crime, what harm will giving your name do? If b. - why...?

Qualified by legislation which makes it that they can only search me or arrest me on grounds of reasonable suspicion. They cannot force me to give my name, either.

Oh wait, I live in a country with exactly that. My problem is that these officers incorrectly assumed a ground of reasonable suspicion enough to stop me and request my name.

In be4 Memcop.

Originally Posted by Strongknight View Post
    Don't ignore me dog
    Lol, another UK Miscer. I'm replying to every person ITT, excuse me for happening to struggle in answering this bombardment of rubbish.

I already replied to you in essence, had you read through this thread. If they were asking me for my name because I matched the description of a burglar, they would also have searched me (this would qualify as reasonable suspicion) and they certainly would have informed me of this fact, too.

Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Casual5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would have told them my name, can't be bothered with the hassle dealing with police unfortunately I am "known to them".

I didn't even have my hood up, I didn't look like a chav. It's a fine hoody, as I said before the trackies is the only 'chav' clothing I had on, and that is not sufficient grounds for suspicion. There's a reason I have the right to withhold my name, because in instances such as this it is justified for me to do so. Does it make you mad that the law backs me up on this one?

Due to a single piece of clothing, it seems. Had I fitted the description of a 'chav' or a sighted burglar, my opinion would have been different, and they also would have informed me of this.
    you really are retarded aren't you ? ... why do you keep ignoring the fact that if you stayed in the area for awhile you would realize that they ask a number of other people of different looks/backgrounds/attire etc since ITS THEIR PHUCKING JOB MORON LMAO.
    you deserve to be red cuz srs.
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*

you really are retarded aren't you ? ... why do you keep ignoring the fact that if you stayed in the area for awhile you would realize that they ask a number of other people of different looks/backgrounds/attire etc since ITS THEIR PHUCKING JOB MORON LMAO.
    you deserve to be red cuz srs.
    Look how angry you are, and how calm I am. Are you aware that this is often a sign of cognitive dissonance? Part of you knows I make a great point, but this goes against your 'roll over to authority' complex. In be4 I'm labelled an armchair psychologist. You know it's all true, though.

And no, they wouldn't stop everybody because some people walked past before me and it would be inconvenient to do so. They only stopped and asked for names of those they had suspicions against, such as myself. The problem is they were unjustified in being suspicious.

In be4 more ad hominems.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Qualified by legislation which makes it that they can only search me or arrest me on grounds of reasonable suspicion. They cannot force me to give my name, either.

Oh wait, I live in a country with exactly that. My problem is that these officers incorrectly assumed a ground of reasonable suspicion enough to stop me and request my name.

In be4 Memcop.
    I couldn't give two ****s about whether they actually had 'legal ground' to assume that - no one here (including yourself) has sufficient legal knowledge to comment on that.

Irrespective, why would you refuse to give them your name if they've told you what they are investigating and you had no part in it?

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    give them your name and say "let me know if there's anything I can do to help".

which there won't be anything you can do to help but they'll think "oh, he was a nice guy" in contrast to every other belligerent dickhead trying to let them know what a hard man he is.

I mean they're out there looking for a **** who's been break & entering houses (possibly your house next for all you know). Show some appreciation.

Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    give them your name and say "let me know if there's anything I can do to help".

which there won't be anything you can do to help but they'll think "oh, he was a nice guy" in contrast to every other belligerent dickhead trying to let them know what a hard man he is.

I mean they're out there looking for a **** who's been break & entering houses (possibly your house next for all you know). Show some appreciation.
    I appreciate the fact that they are doing their job, yes. I respect many police officers I have met in the past. But that doesn't mean I should turn a blind eye to everything they do and accept all actions as 'right'.

I don't believe they had grounds to reasonably suspect me of anything, and I think they knew this too, otherwise they would have told me the grounds (such as 'you match the description of X').

So much anger ITT.

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No hate to LEO from this forum, but due to the idiotic cops from my town I've learned to not trust cops and not fall for their ****. In my experience, Rey abuse their power against regular people them pussy out when an actual crime is happening. It's pathetic.

Not saying this is how all cops are, but 90% of them from my home town fall under this category. Damn near everybody hates them.
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*