Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Got stopped by 2 undercover police officers just now, they wanted my name... (wrong?)

Just walked to my dermos for an appointment about accutane when two undercover police stopped me. Showed me their badges and said they are investigating burglaries in the area. They then asked for my name. I asked how that is relevant and they said I'm within my rights to withhold it. One then asked me 'Are you known to the police?' to which I replied 'Am I known to the police? No I'm not'.

Was in disbelief at this point brahs.

They then let me go and I figured they asked me because I look quite young (19'ish) and was wearing a hoody and trackies (In England this is associated with chavs). It's not a sports hoody though, and they were just trackies I wear to the gym.

What would you have done? In be4 keyboard warriors. I think most people would have given their name.

This is exactly why I can't trust the police.

Cliffs:
    - Stopped by undercover cops investigating burglaries
    - Asked for my name, didn't give them
    - Asked if I'm 'known to the police', I said no and they let me go
    - What should I have done?
    Last edited by NattyGains; 01-09-2013 at 04:06 AM.

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In most US states it's the law you have to give your name to a LEO. Why the LEO hate, you doing something you shouldn't be? Or do you just want them to sit in the police station and respond to distress calls?
    - root console

Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Socalstylz88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You did the right thing. NEVER under any circumstances speak to the police without an attorney present. Here in the U.S. you are entitled to that right. Not sure about in the U.K.
    []_[] University of Miami Crew []_[]
    Always Pick 7 Crew
    Jessica Biel Crew
    L.A. Lakers Crew
    337 Crew
    767 Crew

uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you hadn't done anything wrong, why not cooperate instead of being a pain in the arse?
    #TeamBeast92
    #TeamNonsense916

thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just said i got nothing to do with it, but comply as theres no real point being a dink

MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "am i free to go"

4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4lolzandstuff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Probably told them my name. I have nothing to hide and would rather they are out there trying to prevent or investigate burglaries than sitting at a desk.

Why would you purposely make their job harder just to be a dick?

NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    In most US states it's the law you have to give your name to a LEO. Why the LEO hate, you doing something you shouldn't be? Or do you just want them to sit in the police station and respond to distress calls?
    Pathetic, so in other words you would give them your name? Tell me why I should give my name to them, when they've got ZERO basis to suspect me of committing any crime? (and no, some sport trackies is not a good enough reason) They singled me out.

I am disappointed at the Misc brahs who would give their name.

Why should you give your name to them? Why are you happy to be unfairly singled out to every other person around? Why do you not have a problem with them taking your name on a whim, without the slightest piece of evidence to back it up?

This means you are absolutely fine with their suspicions over you, however small. I'm not being a dick by finding that wrong.

AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Socalstylz88 View Post
    You did the right thing. NEVER under any circumstances speak to the police without an attorney present. Here in the U.S. you are entitled to that right. Not sure about in the U.K.
    What's the point if you haven't done anything wrong?

uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000) uwantsumfuk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NattyGains View Post
    I am disappointed at the Misc brahs who would give their name.

Why should you give your name to them? Why are you happy to be unfairly singled out to every other person around? Why do you not have a problem with them taking your name on a whim, without the slightest piece of evidence to back it up?
    Give them a break you ****oon. They're risking their lives to catch a burglar who could potentially rob you. Don't get butthurt over something so trivial
    Last edited by uwantsumfuk; 01-09-2013 at 04:55 AM.
    #TeamBeast92
    #TeamNonsense916

Originally Posted by uwantsumfuk View Post
    Give them a break you ****oon. They're risking their lives for your freedoms. Don't get butthurt over something so trivial
    You're everything that is wrong with the country mate.

Sheeps gunna sheep. Now I know why they behave that way, because people like you comply with every single request they give, no matter how wrong it is.

EDIT: ****ing lost it at 'risking lives'. Give me a ****ing break. Negged.

Not surprised the only person to seemingly agree with me here is an Ameribrah. They seem to have more sense on matters like this.

thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pathetic, so in other words you would give them your name? Tell me why I should give my name to them, when they've got ZERO basis to suspect me of committing any crime? (and no, some sport trackies is not a good enough reason) They singled me out.
    Just dont look like a chav next time OP, look like a high member of society and people will be mirin.

AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnIrIsHbOy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Sheeps gunna sheep. Now I know why they behave that way, because people like you comply with every single request they give, no matter how wrong it is.

Edgy conspiracy theorist chav detected

Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do you care if they have your name?

iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    people like you annoy me ... whats so hard about giving your name to a police officer trying to do his job ??? its not like he asked you to suck his cawk ... no ill just be like a hero and try and feed my non existent beta ego and act hard by saying nah you cant have my name cuz im gonna try and be a sickkuntttt and make your life harder then it probably already is ...

negged idiot.
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *12/10 on a good day crew*
    *Parents slide 10 course meals under slit of my door crew*
    *Every female contact in my phone is a ganga, and they always respond to my texts crew*
    *Phobia to not being in-front of a camera crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *Dreams about not being 6ft crew*
    *I nuthug beta guys crew*
    *Fap to girls i know in front of them crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*
    *Dr. Bao ME Appreciation Crew*

Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I prob would have given them my first name if they had asked for my name. Then if they asked for my last name i woulda said "Am I under arrest or am I free to go?" then when they said I am free, id walk away. That's not being a dick either, it is just being within my rights. Just like if cops want to search my car. Even though my car would be completely clean, it is an inconvenience to me so unless they have a warrant, no thanks officer jeff.

Edit- this is for my hometown though, where the cops don't actually fight crime really and just try to stop people for traffic violations. In bigger cities, or cities of actual crime going on a lot, I would probably comply completely as that would be easiest.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

-US Vet-
    Repping all current and former military on sight.

Not surprised the only person to seemingly agree with me here is an Ameribrah. They seem to have more sense on matters like this.
    Damn 316 rep power. Will take some time to recover from that
    #TeamBeast92
    #TeamNonsense916

Originally Posted by iBeUnaware View Post
    people like you annoy me ... whats so hard about giving your name to a police officer trying to do his job ??? its not like he asked you to suck his cawk ... no ill just be like a hero and try and feed my non existent beta ego and act hard by saying nah you cant have my name cuz im gonna try and be a sickkuntttt and make your life harder then it probably already is ...

negged idiot.

This really, but wont neg

Originally Posted by Strongknight View Post
    Why do you care if they have your name?
    It's the principle of the matter. They have zero evidence to be suspicious of me, and singling me out to other civilians is completely unjustified.

negged idiot.
    I bet you'd have been shaking and given your name out in a heartbeat.

If you can't see why it's wrong to be suspicious of a random civilian because of something as trivial as pair of trackies then you really are going to struggle in life.

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What part made you rage? They asked you a question... big deal.

Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reli25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you are somewhat fitting the description of a criminal..it really isn't trivial to stop you for that...a lot of criminals are caught for exactly that reason
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521

-US Vet-
    Repping all current and former military on sight.

iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iBeUnaware is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's the principle of the matter. They have zero evidence to be suspicious of me, and singling me out to other civilians is completely unjustified.

If you can't see why it's wrong to be suspicious of a random civilian because of something as trivial as pair of trackies then you really are going to struggle in life.
    i wouldnt really be shaking since i haven't done anything wrong id just tell them my name and walk off ... its part of their job ??

you must really be a socially awkward ******* irl ?
    how in the hell is a random checkup by a police officer make them seem like they think you are commiting a crime by the clothing you wear ???
    phuck me do you speed off when they do a routine breathalyzer test aswell or ?
    il just walk around with a knife and a billion guns then rage when a cop wants to talk to me.

brb i got pulled over ... they must be targeting me because im young ...

you got asked for your name and you have a raging fit about it .. grow a pair you idiot ..

brb if a girl asks for your name at a club do you rage and say you cant have my name because cant phuck me since i am a ******* and love cawk ?
    *Gawjuz as fuk crew*
    *12/10 on a good day crew*
    *Parents slide 10 course meals under slit of my door crew*
    *Every female contact in my phone is a ganga, and they always respond to my texts crew*
    *Phobia to not being in-front of a camera crew*
    *0 faps a day crew*
    *Dreams about not being 6ft crew*
    *I nuthug beta guys crew*
    *Fap to girls i know in front of them crew*
    *RIP NICKO44 crew*
    *Dr. Bao ME Appreciation Crew*

Originally Posted by OfficerJimLahey View Post
    What part made you rage? They asked you a question... big deal.
    I said it originally to get more views. Not raging, but I do think it was wrong which is why I responded the way that I did. Should have known a load of miscers would never dare to question authority, lmao.

you must really be a socially awkward ******* irl ?
    how in the hell is a random checkup by a police officer make them seem like they think you are commiting a crime by the clothing you wear ???
    phuck me do you speed off when they do a routine breathalyzer test aswell or ?

brb i got pulled over ... they must be targeting me because im young ...

you got asked for your name and you have a raging fit about it .. grow a pair you idiot ..

brb if a girl asks for your name at a club do you rage and say you cant have my name because cant phuck me since i am a ******* and love cawk ?
    Tell me why they had good reason to ask for my name, but not other civilians passing by? Because I was wearing some trackies? Not good enough Jeff, considering it's also an item worn by many athletes/those who do sports, not just chavs.

Pulling over random cars is irresponsible too, they should only pull a car over if they have reason to believe the driver may be under the influence. Do you even law?

Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this bro... got a problem with authority or something? what's your solution to cops then? have everyone police themselves? if you agree it is our best option (to have police) then why you giving them a hard time OP.. why is anyone giving them a hard time in these kinda situations.. when they abuse the power or something then okay, chuck your bitch fit all you want but when it's something like this. you're a complete idiot.

edit: why did they choose you? cause your fukn special bro, obvious retard is obvious.. but who gives a fuk why.. they obviously had suspicions for one reason or another ( going out on a limb but trakies and a hoody maybe) although your entitled to wear whatever.. but when there are burglaries in the area.. and your wearing a common stereotyped attire for burglars.. and when cops proceed to question you about said burglaries.. and you can't comprehend why.. then we are really talking about mental illness

TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000) TheMachina is just really nice. (+1000)
    You did the right thing.

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you sound like a ****ing idiot, why not just give them your name? You just prolonged the whole experience, are you aware that you can be civil with people? Not every cop is out to get you moron.

Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Strongknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How do you know what grounds for suspicion they had? Isn't age, colour, height, dress style etc and in proximity to where the robbery took place enough to at least ask you a few questions? And what do you mean 'singled out'?? How do you know how many people they questioned that day? Would you have been happy if they asked an old Chinese lady in a dress her name as well so you don't get butthurt about your terrible attire and cry about singled out

biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) biscuitsbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It really doesnt matter. I once matched a description of a burglar though so I just gave my name and said I was walking home. Was pretty simple