DefineTanked has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Pre,during and post workout nutrition

Okay so I've been doing some reading up on it but wanted to get a few answers from people.
    I am currently organising my meal plan because I am getting serious about gaining lean muscle.

Pre workout I was thinking of having a double scoop whey protein shake with 5g creatine an hour before. Then a banana just before.

Then an intra shake during my workout for the extra BCAAs

And post just a shake w/1scoop whey+1scoop casein and maybe Gatorade for carbs?

What would you reccomend? What do you use? Curious if I should be involving more carbs rather than majority protein.

I don't want to be burning muscle.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There is a thread with exactly the same title as this one at the top of the forum. Read that first.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk me dead. There is a 3 page thread on the very first page with almost the exact same title & subject matter as this.

You could at least try to look for yourself.
    Delirious Mutant.

Sorry I did look around but most of it was google search leading me to this forum. Decided to make an account to ask myself and see some answers. And here you are abusing me. Least you could do is post the link. @necon

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's right there bro ^^^^^^^^^
    No abuse

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DefineTanked View Post
    Sorry I did look around but most of it was google search leading me to this forum. Decided to make an account to ask myself and see some answers. And here you are abusing me. Least you could do is post the link. @necon

I didn't abuse you.
    Delirious Mutant.

VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Okay so I've been doing some reading up on it but wanted to get a few answers from people.
    I am currently organising my meal plan because I am getting serious about gaining lean muscle.

Pre workout I was thinking of having a double scoop whey protein shake with 5g creatine an hour before. Then a banana just before.

Then an intra shake during my workout for the extra BCAAs

And post just a shake w/1scoop whey+1scoop casein and maybe Gatorade for carbs?

What would you reccomend? What do you use? Curious if I should be involving more carbs rather than majority protein.

I don't want to be burning muscle.
    BCAA's are useless. they are just flavoured water IMO provided your getting enough protein. biggest waste of money IMO
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123915821

Cheers dude @AlwaysTryin