DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Form Check (will repped)!

I did Babylovers' Starting Strength Workout A this morning.

Back Squat- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3YChv90XP4
    Bench Press- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpo_gqq_6DI
    Barbell Row- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAWKLo1A8fs

Back Squat
    -Am I doing ATG squat and is the bar placement a little bit to low?

Bench Press
    - I got really frustrated by the fact that I couldn't pinch my shoulder blades hard enough while lying on the bench, causing the bar to be wobbly.

Barbell Row
    - I still couldn't feel my back while doing this exercise.

Will repped for answering any of these questions, thanks!
    Last edited by DarylAng1996; 01-08-2013 at 09:47 PM.

chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Squat - Bar placement looks like low bar placement. Back is rounding towards the bottom of the rep once you hit a certain depth. Hips are coming up first, keep your chest up and try to have your chest/hips rise in unison. Seems a little bit of "unnecessary movement" as well, try slowing down and lifting in a more controlled manner.

Bench - Base looks fine IMO. Some reps it looked like the bar was coming down a little high, and another rep you could see the weight falling forward, find that sweetspot near your lower chest.

Row - Try to focus on excluding your biceps as much as possible in the lift if you're having a hard time feeling your muscles being worked.

DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarylAng1996 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DarylAng1996 View Post

Back Squat

Bench Press
    - I got really frustrated by the fact that I couldn't pinch my shoulder blades hard enough while lying on the bench, causing the bar to be wobbly.

Barbell Row

Originally Posted by chroneos View Post
    Squat - Bar placement looks like low bar placement. Back is rounding towards the bottom of the rep once you hit a certain depth. Hips are coming up first, keep your chest up and try to have your chest/hips rise in unison. Seems a little bit of "unnecessary movement" as well, try slowing down and lifting in a more controlled manner.

Bench - Base looks fine IMO. Some reps it looked like the bar was coming down a little high, and another rep you could see the weight falling forward, find that sweetspot near your lower chest.

Row - Try to focus on excluding your biceps as much as possible in the lift if you're having a hard time feeling your muscles being worked.
    Thanks, repped!

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    row - your moving your writs around for some reason , pull your lats back and as a result your arms will come up and etc etc no need to move your wrists

iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000) iwanagetbig is just really nice. (+1000)
    For your row, I had the same problem, just got a big bicep pump, try pulling back with your elbows next time. Not with your arms, and bend a little lower(nohomo)
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try to slow down on your squats, and keep your back straight throughout the whole movement. Looks like right now you are curving it at the bottom, good depth though. Bench looks fine, just work on keeping the bar from wobbling. As for rows, your back looks good. You might want to try to bend your knees a little more. If you aren't feeling it in your back, try facing your palms to the ceiling (supinated) and focus on squeezing your back. Good luck!
    Opti-Men
    ON fish Oil
    Optimum Pro Complex Gainer
    AllMax Creatine
    MuscleTech 100% whey

Back Squat

Bench Press

Barbell Row

Originally Posted by Aaronza View Post
    row - your moving your writs around for some reason , pull your lats back and as a result your arms will come up and etc etc no need to move your wrists
    Thanks, repped!

Originally Posted by iwanagetbig View Post
    For your row, I had the same problem, just got a big bicep pump, try pulling back with your elbows next time. Not with your arms, and bend a little lower(nohomo)
    I always feel it on my arms, that is why I changed to using thumbless grip this morning. Thanks, repped!

Originally Posted by bigmikekc View Post
    Try to slow down on your squats, and keep your back straight throughout the whole movement. Looks like right now you are curving it at the bottom, good depth though. Bench looks fine, just work on keeping the bar from wobbling. As for rows, your back looks good. You might want to try to bend your knees a little more. If you aren't feeling it in your back, try facing your palms to the ceiling (supinated) and focus on squeezing your back. Good luck!
    Thanks, repped!

Registered User LlamaWithARifle's Avatar
    LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000) LlamaWithARifle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Squat: Stay more tight, as soon as you stand up the bar wobbles a little bit. You should be pulling the bar into your back. Some of the reps the first thing to raise out of the hole are your hips, drive out the hole with your chest up to keep strain off the lower back.

Bench - You look very unstable, your body wriggles around a little, pull the shoulder blades together and force them into the pad, then drive with your feet as hard as you can to help you keep steady. You also aren't touching your chest every rep. You also change where you bring the bar down to a little throughout the set, the bar should touch the exact same position on your chest every rep.

Row - Your arms should be ropes just holding onto the bar as you pull with your elbows and squeeze at the top of movement.
    Squat: 202.5kg | 446lbs
    Bench: 125kg | 275lbs
    Deadlift: 235kg | 518lbs

TallLankyTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TallLankyTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TallLankyTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    For the barbell row try using a lower weight in order to practice the contraction of the lats. Focus on using your arms only as levers while contracting and pulling with your lats.

douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000) douglasmich is just really nice. (+1000)

Back Squat

Bench Press

Barbell Row

nice depth on the squats, its looks like your hips are tilting at the bottom ( i have that problem) so you might want to start doing alot of streatching and mobility work.

I wouldnt do ATG squats with a low bar positions though

AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    heavy buttwink going on with those squats, improve your flexibility and only focus on getting that low once youre flexible enough.

touch your chest when benching, close enough isnt good enough.
    focus on driving your traps into the bench, which should help stable you a bit.

with rows, why are you using a thumbless grip?
    wrap your thumb around the bar completely. that's putting your wrists in a weak position for that movement.
    "It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace
    Exclusive AdiPower crew: AdamNW, Xuaxace

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142078571&p=827696231#post827696231
    Feel free to join!

Originally Posted by LlamaWithARifle View Post
    Squat: Stay more tight, as soon as you stand up the bar wobbles a little bit. You should be pulling the bar into your back. Some of the reps the first thing to raise out of the hole are your hips, drive out the hole with your chest up to keep strain off the lower back.

Bench - You look very unstable, your body wriggles around a little, pull the shoulder blades together and force them into the pad, then drive with your feet as hard as you can to help you keep steady. You also aren't touching your chest every rep. You also change where you bring the bar down to a little throughout the set, the bar should touch the exact same position on your chest every rep.

Row - Your arms should be ropes just holding onto the bar as you pull with your elbows and squeeze at the top of movement.
    Thnaks, repped!

Originally Posted by TallLankyTeen View Post
    For the barbell row try using a lower weight in order to practice the contraction of the lats. Focus on using your arms only as levers while contracting and pulling with your lats.
    Thanks, repped!

Originally Posted by AdamNW View Post
    heavy buttwink going on with those squats, improve your flexibility and only focus on getting that low once youre flexible enough.

touch your chest when benching, close enough isnt good enough.
    focus on driving your traps into the bench, which should help stable you a bit.

with rows, why are you using a thumbless grip?
    wrap your thumb around the bar completely. that's putting your wrists in a weak position for that movement.
    What type of stretches would you recommend to reduce butt-wink and the reason why I am using thumbless grip is because my biceps are doing most of the work. Thanks, repped!