estephan1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) estephan1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) estephan1992 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

someone help me on entering the NPC

I have been lifting for about 3 years now and have never gone to a competitive stage with it. I don't really have the genetics to be a bodybuilder but I have always been naturally lean. I've really taken ahold of that and have pushed myself to produce lean mucle. With all that said I want to compeate in some kind of phsique competition. I went online and looked at the NPC but it talked about filling out a form with $100. Is this what I have to do to get the paperwork started or what do I need to do??? Any advice would be great. Theres two pics of myself attached so any advice or suggestions would be greatly appriciated. Im also at 3% BF
    Attached Images

Eating all the gains Shredthetics's Avatar
    Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shredthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You already saw how to do it.
    Print the card you saw on their site and fill it out, write a check, then mail it all in and wait.
    Once you get your card mailed back to you, register for a show and compete.
    You're also more like 7% not 3%.
    IG: @West_Whey
    8 years in.

Contest History:
    -2013 Muscle GC Classic

Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam1125 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can register with the NPC at the event too, but I would suggest printing the card and mailing it in ahead of time. They are pretty quick about processing it.

Make sure you pre-register for the shows too, or they nail you for entering late at the event.

mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfpd00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by estephan1992 View Post
    I have been lifting for about 3 years now and have never gone to a competitive stage with it. I don't really have the genetics to be a bodybuilder but I have always been naturally lean. I've really taken ahold of that and have pushed myself to produce lean mucle. With all that said I want to compeate in some kind of phsique competition. I went online and looked at the NPC but it talked about filling out a form with $100. Is this what I have to do to get the paperwork started or what do I need to do??? Any advice would be great. Theres two pics of myself attached so any advice or suggestions would be greatly appriciated. Im also at 3% BF
    You are no where near 3% body fat. Whoever told you that needs to measure again. You are probably north of 10%.

As far as competing, just fill out the forms to register. Send in the fees. Show up on check-in day. Compete. It is not more difficult than that. Now, the prep to actually look like you belong is long and challenging, but it can be done.