cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

body just feeling overall weird

When anybody had about 8 months in, did anybody's body just start to feel weird. Like I've noticed my core is a lot smoother now and sturdy but I just feel awkward in my new body. Is this normal?

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WAT.

how is your core 'smoother' yet 'sturdy'. what the hell do you mean you feel awkward?
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel my triceps rubbing against my lats very annoying.
    and that my shirts fit very tight in the back that they might split open if I use too much force.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    at 5'7" and 140 lbs, the only shirts i could realistically see you accidentally ripping from your back size would be an XS...wear bigger shirts...

and WHEN do your triceps rub against your lats? during exercise or all the time or what? sounds like you just need to wear clothes suited for your size and just get used to your body growing now.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50) speedjason will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    at 5'7" and 140 lbs, the only shirts i could realistically see you accidentally ripping from your back size would be an XS...wear bigger shirts...

and WHEN do your triceps rub against your lats? during exercise or all the time or what? sounds like you just need to wear clothes suited for your size and just get used to your body growing now.
    yes I used to wear S.
    I put on 10 lbs over 8 months not really gained much fat.
    yes my tricep rub against my lats normally and gets worse when working out. I have narrow shoulder so not much clearance.

UnRegistered AbUser StrappingYngLad's Avatar
    StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by speedjason View Post
    I feel my triceps rubbing against my lats very annoying.
    and that my shirts fit very tight in the back that they might split open if I use too much force.
    Wait a second... Are you replying to your troll account with your other troll account?

Originally Posted by StrappingYngLad View Post
    Wait a second... Are you replying to your troll account with your other troll account?
    notsureifsrs.jpg

JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol. sometimes when i do any rowing or anything with too close of an attachments. My biceps gets stuck under my chest muscles. Like the skin is all tight and tubbing against each other in the arm pit area... But thats if i go shirtless and it starts getting sweaty... then its like rubber going against rubber. probably the best way to create stretch marks....

so i wear a T shirt and the problems solved... wear a bigger T

and what u mean ur body overall feels weird. fool im sick. i feel weird. now. i will take a zicam and take some bong rips so i can pass out even tho i do not have the ability to breathe through my nose and other annoying ailments that keep me from deep sleep.

STFU AND KEEP LIFTING.

cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cfrs123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea like I have muscles now I never even knew existed.

Take your arm and hold it straight out to our side. Face your palm up. Go from your funny bone in about a half inch.....wtf is that? Lol

And I'm always twitching my lats just cuz I can feel them now. Its a problem.

Also, I think just the normal wear and tear on a body is taking a toll. Do you think the steam room could help this?

I always heard people say when you get older your body will start to ache differently. Could it be this?
    Last edited by cfrs123; 01-09-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: auto text

UnRegistered AbUser StrappingYngLad's Avatar
    StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StrappingYngLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by speedjason View Post
    notsureifsrs.jpg
    It appeared that you were replying to Sharpie, who was replying to the OP, making you look like the OP who is named differently. You follow?