DropYoTop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you use the concept of control power on every workout?

i've heard this from vince del monte he sed for dumbells use speed,control,stretch? but i do it on all my workouts and i'm feeling more gains and seeing. Let me know if i could be messing my self up for that i dont want to hurt my self lol.
    Last edited by DropYoTop; 01-08-2013 at 11:06 PM. Reason: sentence sounded wrong.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wat?

you just need to eat and lift and use strict controlled form. and then eat some more.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What the hell is "control power?"

awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) awolnation2117 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd about you but I "control" my reps when I hit the gym but there's nothing controlled about me. I dont go to the gym to meditate I go to push myself harder than I did yesterday and get stronger each day. Never heard of control power
    **kneedraggers crew**
    '08 Daytona 675

Low side or no side

fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    wat?

you just need to eat and lift and use strict controlled form. and then eat some more.
    You forgot to mention eat.
    In addition to being an amazing body builder (LOL), I'm also a rapper.
    Check out my group's youtube page:

www.youtube.com/wenthemooneclypse

And my solo youtube page

www.youtube.com/frankielyrical

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fnares View Post
    You forgot to mention eat.
    donut 4git 2 EET
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50) fnares will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    donut 4git 2 EET
    And consume food. Don't forget to consume food.
    In addition to being an amazing body builder (LOL), I'm also a rapper.
    Check out my group's youtube page:

www.youtube.com/wenthemooneclypse

And my solo youtube page

www.youtube.com/frankielyrical

Ok i've finally found the video here's the link he talks about it at 3:30 /watch?v=77Glieaaag8 on youtube

Originally Posted by fnares View Post
    And consume food. Don't forget to consume food.
    Yeah diet is really important i haven't had the chance to count my calories but i just bought a nutrition scale and will count my calories after work tomorrow to get a 2200 calories diet. (30% protein 20% fats 50% carbohydrates)