Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    For a normal woman, it's okay to hit on dudes at the gym.

For a 6'1" woman, it's best to just remain under your bridge
    Negged srs
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeliBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Negged srs
    Fair maidens rescued on the Internet: +1

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by remdra View Post
    Well for me it is very very simple

I have headphone on the entire of my workout
    I won't ever get them off for any dude speeking to me ( normaly it is only, Do you use this?, Are you done? or something alone those line so i just shake the head)

BUT

If a girl ever come to me, during my workout, let's say you, I will get them off.....even with 315 on the bench nomsayin
    ^ this

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep in mind a large percentage of gym goers are FA/awkward, and the fact that a female spoke to them would turn them into a stuttering, sweaty, nervous goober.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go up to a guy, ask his number, walk off then watch how much extra weight he'll lift after haha.
    Lol, and I don't even lift

HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeBrewHammah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd be excited as hell if a woman I met wanted to workout that much! That would be sick! Instead I meet a lot of the women who go to the gym as just being part of the crowd. No real motivation. Not really doing much in the gym. Just goes to go it seems.
    *US Navy Vet*

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HeliBrah View Post
    Fair maidens rescued on the Internet: +1
    lol im not a wk but there was no reason to say that.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RustledPanther View Post
    OP do you want a tall muscley stud or an average bloke?
    If I wanted an average guy I'd probably find him on match.com

MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MoMoneyMoProbs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do it. Most guys (that aren't forever alone) are used to having to do all the work in approaching a female. I'm sure any guy would love it if an attractive female approached them.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by remdra View Post

since you are a girl, nice little brunnette from your avi, you got a gooooooog % already....maybe it's just me
    say's she is 6'1".

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm generally social at the gym and talk to people. I train heavy, but I am very gregarious. There was this one chick at the gym I was strongly attracted to and noticed her a lot, but I didn't hit on her or interrupt her. I just end up helping her take some weights off one day and make some funny comment to her, she introduced herself to me.

We talk a lot and I train with her a few times, coordinate when we train, etc , but unfortunately she's married but I'm the only guy (and anyone else) she talks to pretty much, so being social helps but ultimately don't go to the gym to just hit on the opposite sex. If it happens it happens.
    Last edited by sword_; 01-09-2013 at 08:51 AM.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10) milliez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HeliBrah View Post
    Annoying/10 when women try to chat you up in the gym. For me thats already a strike against them when they do, and they never say something interesting enough in the first minute to make up for that.

My gym serves a specific purpose for me, I dislike it when someone meddles with that. And if you are a person who sees the gym as a place to pick up dudes ... yea, no.
    This is why I posted, I have to prepare myself for the chance that the dude I've been eye raping has this mentality

Originally Posted by Boffothe View Post
    For a normal woman, it's okay to hit on dudes at the gym.

For a 6'1" woman, it's best to just remain under your bridge

How about I just go back on my rock

(N ya that's before I started lifting)

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP I'd be happy if you (or another good looking gal') hit on me while I was at the gym.

Probably best to do it as soon as I'm done a set - if you do it during or right before, it can be annoying.. (especially for guys who are very serious about lifting)..
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just came in to say you're hot.

That is all, have a good day
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”

― Muhammad Ali

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The risk is coming off as trashy or annoying/weird

The best bet is just to talk to them a bit and get to know them but don't make it super obvious right away. Also choosing the right moment to say something is also tricky, interrupting someone during their workout is the worst since your trying to get work done and usually not in the best mood since you just had a long day and are destressing at the gym.

It can definitely be done but its not the easiest place to hit on people since most guys who are serious with the gym are trying to get work done and not socialize.

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not a FA or a badass, but there are a few females in my gym that are blatantly trying to engage me in conversation, and I'll have no part of it. Do your reverse hyper-extensions, sit-ups, and hammy curls, but I'm there to make gains, not make friends.
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Eggcelsior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do it OP.

honestly it's a woman's world and you can get away with murder so you might as well take advantage of this ability to do whatever the fuark you want.

on a side note, mate selection is a great deal like hunting, now that women have assumed the alpha role in our society it's probably important to realize that you have become the 'hunter' and will be required to seek out your desired mate, just as men have had to do for the aeons. So if a rare and beautiful flower grows on the nothernmost side of a steep mountain, you must go there to harvest it.

mostly it's important for you to realize that the western female lives in a nearly 100% consequence free environment and it's not like you'll get kicked out of your gym for sexual harassment like a dude would be. good luck op.

walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) walterCorrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is this chopped?

Originally Posted by walterCorrey View Post
    is this chopped?
    No, just instagrammed to enhance shadows on my shirt for lats and obliques.

Also, I'm kinda flattered

PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LeachGymRat View Post
    bookstore if ur into smart or adventurous guys.
    I WOULDN'T HIT ON GUYS AT THE GYM - the ones who are yapping away are at least half-assing their workout.
    what are you looking for in a guy?
    LOL one day you're green and then next you're red.

Roller coasters everywhere

Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    The risk is coming off as trashy or annoying/weird

The best bet is just to talk to them a bit and get to know them but don't make it super obvious right away. Also choosing the right moment to say something is also tricky, interrupting someone during their workout is the worst since your trying to get work done and usually not in the best mood since you just had a long day and are destressing at the gym.

It can definitely be done but its not the easiest place to hit on people since most guys who are serious with the gym are trying to get work done and not socialize.
    Ya I was thinking maybe just ask for help taking the 600lbs off the leg press, then it'll open it up for smiles and "hey what's up" when passing by

GOD THIS POST WAS SO USEFUL so glad I posted

/successkid

Originally Posted by milliez View Post
    Ya I was thinking maybe just ask for help taking the 600lbs off the leg press, then it'll open it up for smiles and "hey what's up" when passing by

GOD THIS POST WAS SO USEFUL so glad I posted

/successkid
    You'll do fine, you're hot.

In addition, most guys who bodybuild like girls who bodybuild, so extra success points.

GL and post results in 1 week.
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Navillus13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wouldnt mind girls coming up to me at the gym in between sets or whatever. Its a social environment... you're not interrupting me.

OP just do it.. whats the worst that could happen? He ignores you or is boring? oh well, on to the next guy that has a better personality more than likely. Most guys would be flattered.

On the other hand, i dont think id approach any girl. just seems like they get creeped on a LOT and are sick of it.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Joe106 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everyone's different OP, I personally don't talk to anyone as soon as I enter the weight room, the only girls I'll talk to are the ones I already know from school, and even then I'll make it quick and just say Hey whats up, or nod my head, and then I continue doing what I'm doing. There was this one lady who would try talking to me non stop every time she saw me, I'd even be in the middle of my set with my headphones full blast and she'd STILL be talking to me, I avoided that lady at all costs.

Approaching someone during their set or right before their set is definitely a no go.

Like everybody above said, your best bet is to do it during their water break but still keep it short and sweet, or if your gym has a protein shake bar, you can sit there and chat.

You should just load up some 10 or 25 lb plates on the bench, and ask a guy to spot you, then after he spots you just smile and say thank you. Next time you see him at the gym he'll most likely smile and say hi and from there just start talking a little bit. It's all about starting nice and slow and not being so direct about it

Personally if you came up to me at the gym and randomly said something like "woah your strong!" I'd be happy but in my head id be like alright lady get out of here I'm tryin to work out I aint got time for your flirting

BUT if you came up to me with a question about an exercise or something gym related then I'd prob be more open for discussion

Just don't make it obvious that you're at the gym trying to pick up guys, catch my flow?

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I'm generally social at the gym and talk to people. I train heavy, but I am very gregarious. There was this one chick at the gym I was strongly attracted to and noticed her a lot, but I didn't hit on her or interrupt her. I just end up helping her take some weights off one day and make some funny comment to her, she introduced herself to me.

We talk a lot and I train with her a few times, coordinate when we train, etc , but unfortunately she's married but I'm the only guy (and anyone else) she talks to pretty much, so being social helps but ultimately don't go to the gym to just hit on the opposite sex. If it happens it happens.
    what was the comment?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    what was the comment?
    I saw her unloading plates off a leg press and I told her "I'll help you" (because I needed weight for my sled). I smirked and said "you didn't do all this weight by yourself did you?" which prompted a laugh and a little bit of talking before I left her alone and she ended up introducing herself to me.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    did not read thread , but OP be prepared for them to be nervous, getting approached by a good looking (no wk) girl at the gym will catch most guys completely off-guard

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When will it be my turn to have hot workout babe hit on me at the gym.

If there is one thing that I cannot stand, is when a girl penalizes a guy for hitting on her at the wrong time.
    I hit on a girl last week and she rejected me. Ok. Fine. Move on. But then I hear that she does like me and wants me to hit on her again. I just have to know when the right time is.
    My response: You aren't getting a second chance, you psychotic whacko.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Joe106 View Post
    Everyone's different OP, I personally don't talk to anyone as soon as I enter the weight room, the only girls I'll talk to are the ones I already know from school, and even then I'll make it quick and just say Hey whats up, or nod my head, and then I continue doing what I'm doing. There was this one lady who would try talking to me non stop every time she saw me, I'd even be in the middle of my set with my headphones full blast and she'd STILL be talking to me, I avoided that lady at all costs.

Approaching someone during their set or right before their set is definitely a no go.

Like everybody above said, your best bet is to do it during their water break but still keep it short and sweet, or if your gym has a protein shake bar, you can sit there and chat.

You should just load up some 10 or 25 lb plates on the bench, and ask a guy to spot you, then after he spots you just smile and say thank you. Next time you see him at the gym he'll most likely smile and say hi and from there just start talking a little bit. It's all about starting nice and slow and not being so direct about it

Personally if you came up to me at the gym and randomly said something like "woah your strong!" I'd be happy but in my head id be like alright lady get out of here I'm tryin to work out I aint got time for your flirting

BUT if you came up to me with a question about an exercise or something gym related then I'd prob be more open for discussion

Just don't make it obvious that you're at the gym trying to pick up guys, catch my flow?
    Whatever. If OP approached this guy in the gym, the dude would jizz in his pants.

s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50) s7ug will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like how everyone glossed over the fact that she's 6'1 which would make her taller than 80% of the dudes in the gym with heels on.