I am a recently FEMALE certified fitness professional with some questions, for females and any males a like. I am in uni and 20 years young.
1. What is the most difficult struggle a woman will have to overcome pursuing a career in the fitness industry?
2. Speaking from personal experience, what is the difference between working with a female pt and a male pt?
3. How does a woman gain "respect" in the fitness industry (that's male-centered)?
4. Do you know of any great female pt's?
5. Overall, general opinion on female pt's. Are we even taken seriously?
Thanks...any input would be helpful.