Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had internet in 93-94 lol

Those feels waiting for a photo to load one line at a time
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrGreenTea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DonMegaR View Post
    I had internet in 93-94 lol

Those feels waiting for a photo to load one line at a time
    picpost and stileproject lol

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrGreenTea View Post
    picpost and stileproject lol
    That girl with short blonde hair and striped long socks

Hnnngh
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by skarms View Post
    17 year old brah here, i've only known life with the internet, i've had a computer in my house for as long as i can remember, when I was 8 my first system was the ps2, so i dont really know what its like to be a 90s kid. I don't know any of the good shows or anything heh.

what did you guys do for fun back then? what was the party scene like.. i could imagine house parties used a weird variety of songs back in the 90s compared to now which is all hip hop / poppy stuff you hear on the charts.

were girls superficial back then?

brb no ********
    brb no twitter
    brb no youtube
    brb brb
    Things were almost just as bad back then bruh, you didn't miss much. We had better TV shows and FAR better movies. Your generation has much better technology and video games though. First system was Atari Crew.

Women's superficiality is noted as far back as Socrates and Marcus Aurelius bruh. Can't live with em................
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) safetyman111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was much better young miser.
    No cell phones. Old school dial tone phone with a 20 foot cord. Pull it in out the room so your mom couldn't hear you talk smack.
    People just showed up at hang out spots. You just knew to go there. If no one was there you rode around until you found everyone. When you got there great parties occurred.
    The cops were not hating nearly as much. Get pulled over full, tell you to be careful. If your really were messing up you may get brought home to your dad. -Not good. They could still beat your ass then.
    People actually talked in social situations. You clowns sit around and stare at your phones.
    One con- You had to actually date chicks to get laid most of the time. Had to work for it.
    Don't know what you sad ass forever alones did. Popular brah checking. Class of 89.

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrGreenTea View Post
    The biggest difference between the pre-internet years and today is that back then people did not have as much access, and they voice or outlet to easily communicate and express themselves.

Today there is a much higher level of overall education. If you don't know how to do something, you simply google it and find step-by-step instructions or you can watch an instructional video on youtube. Information and ideas are shared easily through message boards, videos, podcasts, etc... So people are much more informed nowadays.

It's also opened up a lot of opportunities for people. You can develop hobbies, find employment, publish material with ease. Before, doing anything required much more effort. If you wanted to find a job, you had to knock on doors. If you want to learn something, you had to go to the library, take a class, or find someone who was knowledgeable on the subject.

I would argue that easy access to information doesn't make us smarter. What technology and the internet has done is ease the burden of critical thinking to find such information. I work with a lot of youngsters that lack critical thinking. They assume that they can simply google the answer, but I find that they lack basic troubleshooting skills to the problem. They end up finding the wrong solution because they never understood the problem to begin with.

That's the thing. They believe a world in black and white. You have a problem, google the answer. Unfortunately, they didn't understand the problem to begin with. It's a grey problem, so to speak. Basically, easy access information doesn't necessarily correlate to more wisdom, or intelligence, or experience.

As for outlets, I find it more useful in the past. We had many ways to express ourselves, though mostly tied to local geography. We had groups, and 'zines, hangouts. People actually met people face to face.