Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nin-com-poop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do kids even ask their dad to play catch anymore?

Cant stop, wont stop WillPharoh's Avatar
    WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillPharoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bike rides all over the city
    Done loads of stupid stunts/chit
    Friends all day errday in person
    Everyday is always an adventure
    Brb not home till dark
    Anyone with cable and access to cartoon network/nickalodeon was a god we always chilled in their house

Oh the good ol days

Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_Fella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its true. Our kids, grandkids will never know that feeling of being without technology. I mean we had tech back in the 80's early nineties, but compared to whats flooding these kids now, it was nothing.
    ( ' ' ' ) MISC RUGBY CREW ( ' ' ' )

forever IF recomping kids.got.soul's Avatar
    kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    10/10 cartoons
    WB kids saturday mornings
    dragonball z / beast wars before school every morning
    played outside for hours
    stupid shiit entertained me for hours
    playing with friends every day

it's crazy to think my childhood was vastly different from a kid growing up today. only electronic thing i had was the OG gameboy.
    Gym PRs - S 400 / B 320 / D 500
    Positive Crew
    Leave People Better Than the Way You Found Them Crew
    Good Vibes Crew

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong bump but this thread makes me nostalgia

reminds me of the story i read few months ago about people calling child services on one of their neighbors because their kids were playing 'unsupervised' on their front lawn. parents were watching from teh window dough but cereally?

idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg

but to reitterate a lot of whats said in this thread, my memories of the 90's:

-knew childhood friends phone numbers from heart
    -actually talked/played with one another when we were together; no being on phone all day
    -being excited about the scholastic paper we got in school; anxious to buy animorphs
    -sleepovers where we just played vidya games all day
    -hopping on our bikes and going on random adventures
    -playing catch, football, tag all day. coming home covered in dirt and mud and feeling great
    -try to beg my parents to buy me lunchables or potato stix for lunch so i'd be the cool kid at lunch
    -being happy as FUARK if i got a new action figure or game, would appreciate and play with it for weeks/10
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump...

I completely forgot about this, but I had to fking remember all of my friend's houses phone numbers, and the sound the phone makes actually helped with you remembering the phone numbers, I remember my grandma's was (408) 255-1206 to this day (disconnected # now). I hella remember when I got stuck on a video game, you were basically ****ed. There was no internet, and you'd have to have your parents drive you to the store to look at a strategy guide which barely ever happened. Beating Pokemon Yellow or Paper Mario actually meant something. TV didn't suck **** and you appreciated the radio more.

I remember actually going outside and playing in the street, and all the kids from the neighborhood would come out too and we'd piss off so many people with our shenanigans.... now I see barely any kids outside playing now.

watching my little bro not have any friends and just play CoD on his XBOX and angry birds on his iPad makes me wish we were born 10 years earlier

feels bad man.

halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) halotalo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RayPurr View Post
    People actually went outside. BRB playing basketball, football, stickball, and manhunt all day and night from 10-15 yrs old.
    holy ****kk i miss being a kid. not wasting my life on god damn maple story in high school rofl

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    street hockey on summer evenings..playing outside till pitch black..bball games/pool parties/biking all over the neighborhood. Playing mario kart occasionally, in general just 1000)X better now kids look all drugged out and their eyes are dark.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Riding bike over friends house to play super nintendo and N64...3-4 of us sitting on couch taking turns playing. Go run around in the woods and just do random sh*t...hit trees with sticks, throw sh*t at each other, try and build a fort, or just ride bikes around the back roads.

I also played baseball, football, soccer, and tennis when I was younger.

Best things I can remember being a kid in the 90s...

mom calling friends house to talk to his mom about him being able to stay over. Mom orders pizza and we play games, trade baseball cards and other BS until midnight.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It wasn't the Internet that ruined people socially, it was smart phones. Even the early 2000s were fine, but ever since texting really became popular and Internet access became widely available on phones, people just walk around with their faces buried in ther phones and acknowledge no one.

Posted from iPhone sadly
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wwhheehh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    It wasn't the Internet that ruined people socially, it was smart phones. Even the early 2000s were fine, but ever since texting really became popular and Internet access became widely available on phones, people just walk around with their faces buried in ther phones and acknowledge no one.

Posted from iPhone sadly
    Repped. I couldn't agree more. Thankfully my dad refused to buy me a cell phone ever, so I didn't fall into that trap that everyone else did of constantly texting/calling people. I actually saw what it did to people because my head wasn't also glued to a screen.

Hopefully things change, though.

iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamtheawesome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BRB my buddy and I sneaking his dad's hustler mags out to the treehouse.

The roll bread is strong hassan585's Avatar
    hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hassan585 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive thought about this concept alot, but it seems like everyone is becoming so much more focused on themselves. and as a population I feel all the focus is on fulfilling the self and its really destroying the human race. that's why greed is so rampant and money rules. and after reading comments ITT, it seems having the internet gives us access to anything we need and leaves no need to be self sufficient and so we have so much empty brain space that's left to be filled with focusing on ourselves but also comparing ourselves to everyone else because now we have cinnections with wayy more people. instead of only making friends who lived within biking distance, now I can text my friend and see if hes home and theb make the trip there. and if hes not home, now instead of just staying home and doing.something productive, I can hit up my.other friend, or my other friend etc. basically in life self ppleasure has become the most important thing, which would be great if we all lived in a world by ourselves. but there's 6billion ofus
    here bros. just because life is easier, doesn't mean it's better.
    cliffs: Everything that is making life easier for us, it's making us less useful beings.
    يو ماد برو؟
    لا الله إل الله
    Wild-Vikings-Real Madrid-Man United
    Don't hate the player, hate the gains.
    I ask not for a lighter load, but for broader shoulders
    Snap chat: mr-trollington

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The other day i thought id stop by one of our hang outs and to see if our names/date where still carved on the guardrail. Found it and it said 09/29/1997 with 5 of our names. Cant believe that was almost 16 years ago. I actually got depressed as fuark afterwards

heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50) heathomer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so glad i was born in 85. brb last generation without a digital childhood. brb technology today is mind blowing. brb still only 27.

but yeah op a lot of what others said.

brb everyone was dumber (srs)
    brb toys/action figures
    brb everyone ate chitty fastfood for every meal
    brb people still stuck in the 80s
    brb walking/biking all day
    brb going on adventures or just playing outside all day long until dinner (without parental supervision back then, times were different brahs)
    brb people were more carefree
    brb no one has taken the red pill
    brb stealing magazine from library to fap to

DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50) DerReise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just came to post that some of this nostalgia got me on the verge of tears. (srs)

This world has turned to such **** now, all this computer and tech around has done nothing but shelter kids from the real world and create massive amounts of ADHD and forever alone traits. It's really just a growing generation of kids with asperger's symptoms.

The only kids who are now saved a bit from this are those that play sports, everybody else is a forever alone loner (chick or guy) spending copious amounts on FB and all other "social" networks (oh the irony).

Good luck to the future.

Short nostalgia story:
    Would wake up, get on my bike or roller blades, ride to the park...chill all day playing sports and having fun. Basking in the sun and goofing off...no checking of email, phone, no connection to anything electronic. The next time my parents would see me would be in the evening when I finally decided to come home, at which point I was beat, would watch some TV and look forward to the next day of adventures.

Now, I see kids skateboarding while playing on their phone. **** is just too depressing.

Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You want to know what life was like without internet? You want the truth?

My recommended reading

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/ - great research review /w practical considerations!

http://www.biolayne.com.com/ - natural bodybuilder Layne Norton!

http:://www.bodyrecomposition.com - Lyle McDonald's site - tons of great articles!

Murder Beats Not People recreateme's Avatar
    recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000) recreateme is just really nice. (+1000)
    The 90s were so much better.

You had to actually make plans in advance because you left your home, you had no phone lol People went outside, played sports, read books! No one expected you to reply immediately to texts or emails. You could get a voicemail and not return the cal for 2 days and that was totally cool. Today everything is about doing as much as you can as fast as you can, respond now, call back now. Its pissing me off TBH lol

You could go out with friends and NOT get 15 texts and calls that interrupted your night, parents couldn't call you home, and when you talked to people they had to listen or at least pretend rather then browsing the internet on the phone or texting someone else. Personal relationships seemed a lot stronger back then. I miss those days

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Summer league baseball.

Part time job.

Bored most of the time.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    miss the mfeels
    <HTC>

Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ajn View Post
    we were just outside all the time.

summertime was the best.. brb getting out of bed, grabbing a popsicle from the fridge, and riding my bike through my entire neighborhood stopping by all my friends houses to get them to come out. just imagine a group of 10-15 kids cruising around on bikes and doing dumb sht

it was so much easier to meet people, because people werent all self-conscious *******s like they are now (due to people putting their lives everywhere because of social media). everyone was down to have a good time

even when the internet first came out, kids pretty much only used it to go on wrestling sites.
    You just summed it all up. This was essentially what it was like being a 90's kid. Everyday was an adventure.

Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cynic09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We went out a lot actually. And would actually go meet female friends at their house or vice versa. Ride bikes and go to movies.
    Talk on the phone for hours sometimes (no homo). Played some street hockets or B-ball with random kids we happen to pass by.

We had to coordinate things before hand since there was none of this Txting crap and no one had cell since it was expensive.
    And would meet up in one spot as one large group sometimes and head out. Wasn't too bad really.

None of this staring at the phone **** when you go to meet ppl b/c no1 had it. They actually talk to you and look at you. Nowdays when I go to parties (if I ever do anymore) everyone is on their phone.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by RayPurr View Post
    People actually went outside. BRB playing basketball, football, stickball, and manhunt all day and night from 10-15 yrs old.
    Originally Posted by UACdarknova View Post
    Honestly, it was great.

brb chilling with friends in real life all the time
    brb nobody was scared to speak to eachother
    brb people smiled and made eye contact in public instead of staring into their phones
    brb read tonnes of books
    brb play SNES
    brb sports
    brb explored all over the city

to be honest the internet has made some things easier, and is amazing in its own right, but it hasn't made life "better" imo.

the 90s were amazing before the internet.
    These, pretty much.

I am going to rep these gentlemen.

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Playing jailbreak from 7 pm to 11 pm with 20 other neighborhood kids = funnest time ever.

PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PitaGriffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    god damnit...seeing a naked woman was a real fuucking feat without the internet. Either get the real deal, or risk capital punishment by stealing dads porno mags

boner for weeks/10

FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FearThisjake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    porn used to be physical, like magazines and such

edit1: as the 27 year old wizard stated above me, I concur. we 27 year old brahs had to work for porn, trade for it, steal it. jeff goldbloom said it best "life finds a way". now you just go to google and look at all the weird **** you want too
    onion crew

NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000) NickM205 is a name known to all. (+5000)

weird

@ all the guys in their early to mid 20's commenting

If you are 23yo, you were 9 years old at the end of the 90's...

Anyway
    32 next Tuesday, graduated high school in '99

had a pager in late 90s, gas was $.99 a gallon when I started driving

no internet? video games, rode bikes around, did stuff outside, mall, movies, sports

It was very easy to lose touch with people. Wanted to talk to a girl in high school you were interested in? You had to call her parents house and ask for her. Can't imagine many in the misc being 18 and having the balls to do that

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wall ball
    Baseball
    Wiffle Ball
    Man Hunt*** (best game ever)
    Parents didnt have to worry about their kids being kidnapped or mudered
    *If you wanted to call a girl you had a crush on you had to call her house line which meant her parents would usually pick up, lol
    1.13 gas
    Most white people still listened to rock and roll

B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000) B_Nelley35 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NickM205 View Post
    @ all the guys in their early to mid 20's commenting

If you are 23yo, you were 9 years old at the end of the 90's...

Anyway
    32 next Tuesday, graduated high school in '99

had a pager in late 90s, gas was $.99 a gallon when I started driving

no internet? video games, rode bikes around, did stuff outside, mall, movies, sports

It was very easy to lose touch with people. Wanted to talk to a girl in high school you were interested in? You had to call her parents house and ask for her. Can't imagine many in the misc being 18 and having the balls to do that
    LOL Wizard, look at my post right below yours regarding talking to girl's parents haha. I remember as a kid scripting what I'd say to the girl & her parents before I called. I also remember knocking on people's doors to see if they wanted to come out and play, and doing it so much their parents would get pissed.

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your source of porn was sitting there watching and listening to the scrambled playboy channels in hopes that a nipple will randomly appear for a few seconds.