bmxbrosive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

northern lights stealth super bench vs. iron master super bench

I was wanting to buy a new bench for my home gym and i could not find much on the northern lights stealth bench.
    I have been also looking at the iron master, price is not a big deal what is any ones opinion.

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had a real hard time finding much out about Northern Lights gear when I ran across some a couple of seasons ago. While I'm not familiar with the Stealth line, I can tell you from my humble experience that my Northern Lights hyperextension/roman chair, flat/incline bench, and power rack were well built and dependable pieces.

The Iron Master bench will surely get good response here on this forum from those who've owned them.

All I wish to suggest is that I've found that the Northern Lights stuff is like a hidden treasure; and that I'd suggest you try them both out in person to see for yourself. You might be pleasantly surprised to discover the less well-advertised piece is quite a good value. Good luck.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All of the NL equipment I've seen in person has been solid, well made stuff. I just don't like the padding they use on their benches. It reminds me of Nerf footballs.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have the Ironmaster bench but I've never seen or used any equipment from Northern Lights so I can't help compare the two.

Can you try them both out locally?

links:
    http://www.nlfit.com/product.asp?cat...product_id=288
    http://www.ironmaster.com/super-bench.html#.UOzBN4njkm0
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you can find lots of reviews for the super bench here. i had one, but sold it, because i didn't like the height. seeing as that you're 6'1", the height of it may not be an issue for you, but i prefer benches that are 17" - 18".

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    With the money you would spend on buying one of those new, you could buy a nice used commercial bench. Both of those benches for the most part are not really that good. There are killer deals all over online. Its pretty simple, for the same amount of money, you could have a kick@ss bench, or a crappy bench. And it doesnt matter if the crappy bench is new, cause its gonna be "used" as soon as you get it!
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by a7stringkilla View Post
    With the money you would spend on buying one of those new, you could buy a nice used commercial bench. Both of those benches for the most part are not really that good. There are killer deals all over online. Its pretty simple, for the same amount of money, you could have a kick@ss bench, or a crappy bench. And it doesnt matter if the crappy bench is new, cause its gonna be "used" as soon as you get it!
    ^^THIS^^

I've been through a few home duty benches(body solid, nautilus, keys, etc) and finally got a used Life Fitness bench and couldn't be happier. It's like night and day comparing a commercial bench to that home stuff.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    The northern lights bench is a really solid piece...though not worth the money in my opinion.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

Location: Birmingham, Westmidlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    ^^THIS^^

I've been through a few home duty benches(body solid, nautilus, keys, etc) and finally got a used Life Fitness bench and couldn't be happier. It's like night and day comparing a commercial bench to that home stuff.
    agreed,
    i brought a bodysolid to flip and had it for two weeks, nothing like using using a nice commercial one.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #4 -!!!---!!!-

a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000) a7stringkilla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by boxertim View Post
    The northern lights bench is a really solid piece...though not worth the money in my opinion.
    Im sorry man, but that Northern Lights bench is not a solid piece. Its a piece of $hit actually! The frame is 11 and 14 gauge steel, and look at the back end. Thats some pretty thin looking flatstock supporting all of your weight and the weights youre using. Ive said it a gazillion times in these threads, BUY USED! All the equipment people drool over on this forum could easily be yours if you take the time to search, then take a drive to get it.
    EQUIPMENT CREW VATO #72

PUB BURGERS / IMMERSIVE HORROR / OLD SCHOOL THRASH

Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amelia11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ironmaster

I have experimented with a lot of different adjustable benches and I have been using the ironmaster super bench for years and its just like anything else built by ironmaster......tough as **** and worth every penny!!!!