Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question About Leaning Up

I'm doing my first show this August and have a guy doing my contest prep. He doesn't start advising me for another month but I wanted to shed a little fat in the meantime. I've been counting my macros on my normal eating/bulk routine and the averages are as follows: 220 protein, 450-500 carbs, 70 fat. If I just wanted to start leaning up a little bit, would I just reduce the carbs and fats a bit. What macro ranges would you recommend?
    Warrior In Training

stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stubbee21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would just ask the person who is going to do your prep what his recommendations would be. If he doesn't give you any suggestions then I would lower the carbs a bit(25-50g) and see how your body responds. If you end up losing too quickly then you can just add enough back in to where you would be losing at a comfortable rate. Good luck!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stubbee21 View Post
    I would just ask the person who is going to do your prep what his recommendations would be. If he doesn't give you any suggestions then I would lower the carbs a bit(25-50g) and see how your body responds. If you end up losing too quickly then you can just add enough back in to where you would be losing at a comfortable rate. Good luck!
    great advice here... the whole point in working with a coach is so that they can use their experience to guide your diet. how much you have to pull to lose depends on what your current program looks like, if you are already doing cardio, etc. so it can get complicated pretty quick. you don't want to leave your coach with nothing to work with
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont drop your calories so low that when you start with your coach that he cant make many adjustment because your metabolism is screwed. Just be patient and ask the question to him.
    Follow me on Instagram at ladsonj