mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

do i enough time to get the body i want

got asked if i wanted to go on a trip to a beach in a couple months and of course i said yes ha but problem ive been bulking and am up around 14% or 15% bf and 200lbs so i got about 2 months possible to get a 6 pack for the beach ?
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swimmerguy13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mvp00 View Post
    got asked if i wanted to go on a trip to a beach in a couple months and of course i said yes ha but problem ive been bulking and am up around 14% or 15% bf and 200lbs so i got about 2 months possible to get a 6 pack for the beach ?
    you can, would be a bit hard though and you will probably lose some lean mass as well. whats your diet like? and what cardio do you do?

mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by swimmerguy13 View Post
    you can, would be a bit hard though and you will probably lose some lean mass as well. whats your diet like? and what cardio do you do?
    well my diet varies being at university but just started doing cardio i did about 15 min on the elliptical switching levels of intensity

bump

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2 months = 4-6% bf loss.
    enjoy.

some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10) some1withguns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you're willing to lose a little mass, you could lose a pound a week. Over two months, that's like 4-5% BF. You could get to 10 (what many consider the 6-pack threshold) but you'll be working pretty hard.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by some1withguns View Post
    If you're willing to lose a little mass, you could lose a pound a week. Over two months, that's like 4-5% BF. You could get to 10 (what many consider the 6-pack threshold) but you'll be working pretty hard.
    A pound a week is a proper cut.
    Going slower is almost stupid IMO.

So i should be alright then i got till the end of march or around there