View Poll Results: What your recommend to gain muscle for me ?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Creatine

1 33.33%
  • BCAA

1 33.33%
  • Whey before Workout

1 33.33%
  • Pre-workout supplement (something like N.O.-Xplode)

0 0%
    Kataboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kataboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool To get more muscle what you choose : Creatine or BACC or Just add more Whey ?

About motivation and stat you can see from my bodyblog.
    My wight still at 60Kg it hard to go more and my goal is gain more 10Kg.

The problem is I can't tain harder maybe from I have not enough fuel in my body.
    I feel easy to feel tired during workout so I can't lifting more weight.
    then coz not getting pump so I think muscle got not much activate to grow.

I decid to have some more supplement and I still question myself
    "If I want to gain muscle weigh lean what I should do more ?"

This question come with 4 choice of answer.
    1.Try some Creatine : I heard about it help to push the limit.
    2. BCAA is a necessary : more to feed to muscle yes
    3. Just add more whey time before workout (now I consume 1 scoop of whey 3time morning/ after workout/ before bed.
    4. I just not train enough (about mind set)? So if this choice is right I should looking some pre-workout supplement yes ? do you think how many percent pre-workout really work ??

what are your recommend?

jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhouser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're approaching the issue incorrectly.

If you're tired and don't feel motivation to lift you should look at a few things:

1. Are you getting adequate sleep?
    2. How is your nutrition? If you are undernourished, energy levels and strength output will suffer.
    3. How long has it been since you backed off the weights for a week? It may be time to give yourself a lighter week of training, reduce weights and volume and see how you feel the next week.

Likewise, there are a couple of questions to ask if you aren't gaining weight:

1. How's your nutrition? No matter what your training is like, you need more food to grow.
    2. Is your training stagnant? If you've been doing the same thing for an extended period of time, you've probably hit a plateau and just need to change it up.

As far as the supplements go, you should use the whey if you aren't getting enough protein in your meals. I would recommend Creatine Monohydrate over BCAAs.

A preworkout won't change your mindset permanently -- it will just be a temporary improvement. If your issue with training is lack of motivation, you'll have to find what motivates you and keep that in the forefront of your mind. Those kind of things have to come from within, no one else can help you with that.