Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Gifu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Does Creatine has expiration date?

i have some questions about creatine. does it expire? i have a container that i left in my basement for about almost 2 yrs but its sealed tightly and i used it only once. second question is that why does the creatine the one i have ( six star pro nutrition professional strength creatine x3 elite series) makes me depressed and i would get tingly feeling in my fingers. ive been a depressed and anxiety patient for 3 yrs but i havent been on meds in months. i took the creatine 2 yrs ago the first time it was a preworkout, i cant recall how much i took maybe i think i took too much. i used to be on whey proteins and i got good results. third questions is is mixing the creatine with grape juice the best way? ive heard that all over the web saying that grape juice is the best to mix it with. im thinking about using the creatine i have again to see if theres still side effects that i had before the first time i used it, and is a tea spoon of creatine good a day post workout? and should i take it on days where i dont workout? i have a some weights in the basement and a bench press with all size weights. im 27 and weigh 140.

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    RHilla619 is just really nice. (+1000) RHilla619 is just really nice. (+1000) RHilla619 is just really nice. (+1000) RHilla619 is just really nice. (+1000) RHilla619 is just really nice. (+1000) RHilla619 is just really nice. (+1000) RHilla619 is just really nice. (+1000) RHilla619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit RHilla619's BodySpace
    Yes creatine has an expiration date, look around on the tub for it (might be on the bottom)

Weird that it would give you a tingling sensation, is there anything else in that product besides creatine? possibly beta alanine?

There really is no "best way" to drink the creatine, some put it in their morning coffee, some add it to their protein shakes, some take it with water. It really is preference

As to when you should take it, some suggest 5 g's a day, some suggest 5 g's only on workout days....again this is preference and how your body reacts.

Stats: 6'1", 282 lbs
    BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) BULLED has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit BULLED's BodySpace
    Everything in life has a expiration date . The food has an expiration date, the protein has an expiration date, you have an "expiration date", and I have an "expiration date" ... If you have any doubt, just throw it, and buy another, is cheap . You need 3-5 grams of creatine per day, every day. Timing is irrelevant .
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That’s where it’s at!

- Dave Tate