illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Deadlifts and legs

When I deadlift I usually bring the bar quite close to my body, close enough that it usually scrapes some of the skin of my shins, kneecap area and quads.
    Is there any proper way to avoid it or is it simply try not to bring the bar so close to your body?

SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're doing it right.

illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) illuminattty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its an inconvenience (inb4 p****). Its just because my leg was bleeding slightly.

kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100) kjohnson92 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by illuminattty View Post
    Its an inconvenience (inb4 p****). Its just because my leg was bleeding slightly.
    wear pants when you do them
    Pain is merely weakness leaving the body

SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkeIeton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wear long socks when DLing, or long trousers. If it bothers you that much.
    Probably a good idea if its drawing blood as those bars are dirty as fuk.

Originally Posted by SkeIeton View Post
    Wear long socks when DLing, or long trousers. If it bothers you that much.
    Probably a good idea if its drawing blood as those bars are dirty as fuk.
    ohgod.

Thanks, I'm going to try that next session. Also just found this article: http://stronglifts.com/deadlifts-shi...ips-eliminate/

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by illuminattty View Post
    I bleed all the time while deadlifting. I also have two hairless tracks up my shins without hair. You get used to it.

Originally Posted by ericd8 View Post
    I bleed all the time while deadlifting. I also have two hairless tracks up my shins without hair. You get used to it.
    myron, i'll probably just get used to it after a while.

BronxKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BronxKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BronxKid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yup your good the only thing is dont hurt your back

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never had this problem as I use pants. If you hate pants, just use them the days you do deadlift.