Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    illgrillchill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Universal!

I would of course put some Universal Casein Protein, water, and some pre-workout supps. I'm working on my Master's in Math Education so here's a simple equation:

Universal Casein Protein + Universal Shaker Cup = One Studly Math Teacher

All the best to the other participants to this contest!!

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    In for an Animal shaker cup. I would use it for my Shock Therapy or my Torrent or my Casein Pro. All products from Universal which are currently staples in my stack. I use shaker cups all day long as I'm constantly taking my weight gainer with me to take between meals and using my post workout after a good session at the gym. An Animal shaker cup would just make me proud to show it off all over the place!
    Tuesday BUMP!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Hemoglobin Count: 17.1 JBhaverhill's Avatar
    JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JBhaverhill View Post
    In for Shaker! Will use it enjoy my delicious Clyde's Hard Lemonade Shock Therapy. Shaker looks awesome too, would sport it around the gym and in class.

1/16/13

Holding my breath. Don't let me die
    SF Giants
    Both teams played hard.

sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whey...creatine mono...Aminos...and Shock Therapy.

would fill it up with water with my brita and water fountains at school to save money instead of constantly buying packs of water. a kid posted using it to get milk from the caf, def a good idea to save money on getting milk.

Could really use a new shaker, as I just returned to school last week for 2nd semester, realizing that my 'lost' shaker was here the whole time, and forgot to wash it before I left....
    Last edited by sledge101; 01-17-2013 at 03:00 PM.

CRodriguez89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CRodriguez89 View Post
    I would use a new shaker cup for my shock therapy before I hit the gym. I will also make my brother jealous as he loves the Animal shirts .It will also replace the 1 gallon jug I use all day for my water to take my animal pak. That **** is starting to stink . I gotta win one!!!
    bump for 1-16
    Good luck to everyone

Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    Congrats winners! Nice way to start off the week!

Dear Universal reps, you still ain't picked me for for this shaker, I hope you have a chance
    I ain't mad - I just really want this shaker, bad
    If you didn't wanna pick me this time around
    you didn't have to, but you coulda given me an autograph of Evan Centopani
    That's my favorite lifter man, he got his pro card at only twenty-six years old
    I waited in this thread for you,
    four hours and you just said, "No."
    He's pretty thick, solid, and tight man - he's like my ****in idol
    I want to be just like him man, no one likes universal more than I do
    I ain't that mad though, I just don't like bein not picked
    I Remember when we met in this thread - you said if I'd write you
    you would write back - see I'm just like you in a way
    I never curl in the squat rack neither;
    I use it to squat heavy, not even taking a breather
    I can relate to what you're saying in your threads
    so when I have a ****ty day, I drift away and read em all
    cause I don't really got **** else so that **** helps when I'm depressed
    I even got a tattoo of "Animal is numero uno" across the chest
    Sometimes I even go to failure to see how much I grow
    It's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me
    See everything you say is real, and I respect you cause you tell it
    My girlfriend's jealous cause I talk about you 24/7
    But she don't know you like I know you Universal Reps, no one does
    She don't know what it was like for people like us growin up
    You gotta pick man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
    Sincerely yours, KoHuskie -- P.S.
    We should lift together too
    Congratz!
    Miami Fishing Charters

Instagram: @captain_austin_porter

www.smokinreelzfishing.com

Lets CATCH fish!

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    In for an Animal shaker cup. I would use it for my Shock Therapy or my Torrent or my Casein Pro. All products from Universal which are currently staples in my stack. I use shaker cups all day long as I'm constantly taking my weight gainer with me to take between meals and using my post workout after a good session at the gym. An Animal shaker cup would just make me proud to show it off all over the place!
    Bump for the Wednesday win!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

luhar19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by luhar19 View Post
    In the morning I would mix it up with my oats, 1 scoop universal whey strawberry ice cream flavor and 1 percent milk. During Workout with Carb Max and water. Post workout 2 1/2 scoops Real Gains Chocolate Mint with 1 percent milk.
    Bumping for a chance to win for 1/16

Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today is gonna be a Universal day, I can feel it! good luck to all, your gonna need it
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PrincessDaisy View Post
    While I wait for a black shirt with pink letters and a bag with pink logo and letters. I will like to have one of these shakers. They just look perfect! I don't think the pink would look as good as the black and white here. I will use it with every supplement I have. My pre workout, my intra, my post workout, my protein shakes and I will use this also for my water. Sorry but my water is going to look a lot better and sexier in this bottle. I will be recycling the water bottles every time since I will no longer need them once I have this shaker to drink all my vitamins and other pills and caps.
    I am bumping it again today because I really want this shaker!
    I've lost 43 pounds in last few months!

Baddest lady bounty in the Tri State Area :)

sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sledge101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sledge101 View Post
    Whey...creatine mono...Aminos...and Shock Therapy.

would fill it up with water with my brita and water fountains at school to save money instead of constantly buying packs of water. a kid posted using it to get milk from the caf, def a good idea to save money on getting milk.

Could really use a new shaker, as I just returned to school last week for 2nd semester, realizing that my 'lost' shaker was here the whole time, and forgot to wash it before I left....
    bump

Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kingthumper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kingthumper View Post
    These cups are epic...would purchase a few of them to have around the office. I collect unique coffee cups from various client organizations I work with, always wondered why supplement companies didn't offer things like this.

Regarding the Shaker...appearance wise they are the best looking shaker, bar none. But how do they stand up to Blender bottles is the question right?

If I was selected for this promo, I would...
    1. Use it daily and put it through ample tests followed by an honest review.
    2. Easily convince my meat head friends to purchase one.
    3. Advertise it proudly in my globo gym like a boss.
    4. Shake stuff up in it and PROFIT

Edit: The new Animal bag is epic man, really nicely done on that. Will probably purchase one in the coming months, even though I've always been partial to the retro yellow and black old school bag. Reminds me of the gym bag I had in High School, had our last name, football number, and mascot on it. Good times.

Well done Universal/Animal, you guys put out some killer merchandise!
    Bump for Wednesday 1/16.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Kingthumper
    http://www.alanaragon.com
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com
    http://www.biolayne.com

Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whyyousoskinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bump for the most awesome shaker
    NCSF Certified Personal Trainer
    Kettlebell, Pre-Post Natal, ViPR, Loaded Movement,
    Trigger Point, Boxing, Animal Flow and Progressive Bodyweight Training Certified.

Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000) Austinp55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    oooo boy!!! I received mine today!!! I will post a video of unboxing it!!!
    Miami Fishing Charters

Lets CATCH fish!

shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Shake Shake Shake ! !
    Hit'it,
    SHAPETIME

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155658373&p=1106578083#post1106578083

jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Austinp55 View Post
    oooo boy!!! I received mine today!!! I will post a video of unboxing it!!!
    Nice bro! Can't wait to get one. The unboxing is gonna be epic, so have fun!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Keto Lifestyle

Here it is!! Thanks UNIVERSAL!!!!
    Miami Fishing Charters

Lets CATCH fish!

Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IlliniTrack800m View Post
    bump for 1/16 LEGGO

What is going into this shaker????
    • pre-workout
    • BCAA intra-workout
    • whey protein
    • water because I will be using this instead of wasting my $$ on water bottles (will use this at lunch and dinner in my university's dining hall, throughout the day on campus and in class, and at the ARC, my school's lifting facility, so I can rep Universal Nutrition and get people aware)

I'll show it off at the next Illini Bodybuilding Club meeting and I'm sure they'll be 'mirin.

Oh and I'll take milk out from the university dining hall (which is allowed, so I'm not breaking any rules yo) using this shaker bottle.
    Congrats, Illini! Enjoy your free milk, LOL...and anything else you'll use the shaker for. PM me your name & address & will get one out to you!
    Universal Rep

www.UniversalUSA.com
    www.********.com/UniversalUSA
    www.twitter.com/UniversalUSA

Instagram: universalusa

Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Elektra77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Very cool. Thanks for doin that, Austin!
    Universal Rep

www.UniversalUSA.com
    www.********.com/UniversalUSA
    www.twitter.com/UniversalUSA

Instagram: universalusa

Bumping for 1/17/13 entry!

In for the "Beast!" Can't wait to win this animal shaker!

I'll be using it for creatine mono, some trutein cinnabun/milk choc., coffee, water, water, and some more water. Been saving this shock therapy sample I have for something special. This is the perfect opportunity to use it in my new animal shaker

Other uses:
    protein shake with greek yogurt or peanut butter...yummm!
    Show it off to everyone in my gym
    video of me unpackaging so everyone can experience that glorious moment with me

It's pretty much going everywhere with me! Work, school, and even my bed to drink some water when I get thirsty. When I get some cash, and when that new Animal bag comes out (the black and yellow one), I'll be purchasing one. What's better than an animal shaker in an animal bag? Nothing!

Congrats to all the current winners! I'm jelly as of right now, but my time will come. I'm sure an animal rep will find it in their heart to level the playing field for me lol

I really need that Animal Shaker! The current shaker cup I have leaks all the time, holds a measly 12oz, which is far too little, and it just isn't the same as the animal shaker. That Animal Shaker would be perfect for my everyday use!

I've been holding on for awhile now, and I'm not sure how much longer I can go without that beatiful blacked out animal shaker. Don't make me let go Universal............

Congrats to IlliniTrack!!!!

Keto Lifestyle

If only that were me right now...
    Thanks for sharing this bro!

Keto Lifestyle

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elektra77 View Post
    Congrats, Illini! Enjoy your free milk, LOL...and anything else you'll use the shaker for. PM me your name & address & will get one out to you!
    Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    Bumping for 1/17/13 entry!

In for the "Beast!" Can't wait to win this animal shaker!

I'll be using it for creatine mono, some trutein cinnabun/milk choc., coffee, water, water, and some more water. Been saving this shock therapy sample I have for something special. This is the perfect opportunity to use it in my new animal shaker

Other uses:
    protein shake with greek yogurt or peanut butter...yummm!
    Show it off to everyone in my gym
    video of me unpackaging so everyone can experience that glorious moment with me

It's pretty much going everywhere with me! Work, school, and even my bed to drink some water when I get thirsty. When I get some cash, and when that new Animal bag comes out (the black and yellow one), I'll be purchasing one. What's better than an animal shaker in an animal bag? Nothing!

Congrats to all the current winners! I'm jelly as of right now, but my time will come. I'm sure an animal rep will find it in their heart to level the playing field for me lol

I really need that Animal Shaker! The current shaker cup I have leaks all the time, holds a measly 12oz, which is far too little, and it just isn't the same as the animal shaker. That Animal Shaker would be perfect for my everyday use!

I've been holding on for awhile now, and I'm not sure how much longer I can go without that beatiful blacked out animal shaker. Don't make me let go Universal............

Congrats to IlliniTrack!!!!
    thank you!
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>

WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WhyAmISoHuge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bump for 1/17!!!

I can't wait to put my supplements and preworkout in here!! fuark!!!!!!!!
    Squat - 425x1
    Bench - 315x1
    Deadlift - 540x1
    Total: 1280

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    meh, been in the game too long to be droppin my panties over a standard plastic shaker cup. but universal is a legit company so you boys have fun.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    meh, been in the game too long to be droppin my panties over a standard plastic shaker cup. but universal is a legit company so you boys have fun.
    haha this will surely eliminate me from getting one but I am also over the day so begging to win something. I do hope they pick me though cause it looks nice (see vid above). It's almost like a blender bottle but with a screen rather than the whisking ball. I'm interested in running a leak down test.

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Looks solid.

Originally Posted by Elektra77 View Post
    Very cool. Thanks for doin that, Austin!

No problem... u hooked me up!
    Miami Fishing Charters

Lets CATCH fish!

Originally Posted by 1quick1 View Post
    Looks solid.
    Its awesome! Built animal strong!
    Miami Fishing Charters

Lets CATCH fish!

Originally Posted by jcpryor3 View Post
    If only that were me right now...
    Thanks for sharing this bro!

Goodluck, hopefully u get picked! one of the most solid shakers Ive seen.
    Miami Fishing Charters

Lets CATCH fish!

Goodluck, hopefully u get picked! one of the most solid shakers Ive seen.
    Thanks Austin! I'm even more anxious to get my hands on one now.

Getting ready to hit the gym. Controlled Labs samples came in the other day. So I went to try out the Purple Wraath, and guess what. It requires 20oz. of water. My shaker cup only hold 12oz....epic fail lol leaked all over my hands and the counter

Still waiting to try this animal shock therapy out until I get an animal shaker cup

Keto Lifestyle