johnPeri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not aware of which path to take...

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if I should be posting my question at this thread, but nevertheless here it goes.

My name is John and throughout my childhood up until near the end of my teenage years(18) I was morbidly obese and weighted 20 stones.

From October the 23th if I am not mistaken and within the duration of 6 months I lost 8 stones. Now I am successfully 12 stones.

All great but my problem in the past was the fact I was gaining weight on the legs, to the point I was wearing 64 size trousers! Don't worry, my upper body wasn't that thin as I still had to wear 3XL. Now I can happily say I fit in all medium. But even so, I am still not happy with my physical shape.

This is because my legs although normal to curvy, are still curvy, and although I wear 34 waist jeans loosely and even fit in a 32inch tightly, my butt is still curvier than I'd like it to be. Of course that wouldn't be a problem, if my upper body, especially my arms and shoulders weren't so extremely thin!

I am 77-78 kilos at the moment, I am 5' 10'' the last time I checked and I am a 20 years old male.

My question is this. Should I body build with the danger of my legs and ass getting bigger along the way my arms will, or diet to lose the legs with the danger of my upper body getting thinner(i dont even know how that is possible)

I can upload photos if you think the description wasn't enough.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by johnPeri; 01-08-2013 at 01:19 PM.