JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I am worry about going to the gym?

I workout at home but want to go to the gym!

Protomega has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JGAesthetics View Post
    That's a fear a lot of people have, best thing to do is either bring a friend or tough it out and walk on in.

xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I love going to the gym, after a while it feels like your home there. I realy get the time to think about stuff there and just focus on my own ****.

Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who gives a phuck if people stare at you, disregard everyone else and stay dedicated no matter what.

Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to the gym, you will get a better workout,more motivation.Stop being a beta ******* op,people at the gym are there fr temselves not to look at you.
    Disclaimer: Most of my posts aren't serious.
    Boy: I'm having a penis transplant tomorrow
    Girl: I know
    Boy wakes up and only mum is there
    Boy: Where's my girlfriend
    Mum: who do you think gave you the penis
    I once strangled a rock in a fit of religious excitement.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As a beginner, I was never even worried about going to the gym. Everyone minds their own business. No one is going to pay attention to you.
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

Bellybrah.. cot u merin. GetFit4Basic's Avatar
    GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Clairmau5 View Post
    who gives a phuck if people stare at you, disregard everyone else and stay dedicated no matter what.
    I am sure you catch a few stares while you are there, huh?

Yeah, OP, just do your thing. Everybody is there to better themselves. The majority of people at the gym are really friendly, willing to help you out and give you tips and stuff.
    <--- Screams various Ronnie Coleman quotes while curling 15 pound DBs

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”

-How to rustle jimmies with facts: Tell "progressives" that the KKK was founded by southern democrats and the founder of planned parenthood is a racist eugenicist. Tell neocons that the founding fathers were liberals. (Albeit "classical liberals" but this dampers the rustling)

END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED

BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BamfIrl is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Just go and workout. I bet most people was afraid thier first time..
    *Modnegged for not being a slackjawed***got crew*
    Bench 125/275 paused
    Deadlift 220/485
    Squat 20/44 (halfrep)

08 crew

Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clairmau5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GetFit4Basic View Post
    I am sure you catch a few stares while you are there, huh?

Yeah, OP, just do your thing. Everybody is there to better themselves. The majority of people at the gym are really friendly, willing to help you out and give you tips and stuff.
    hehe, cheeky **** u r m8. i wouldn't know, i don't pay attention to anyone.

Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vivarant is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it can be scary but once you get there you forget all about your fears
    Watch My Weight Loss Journey
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MeOnlyBetter2013

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If it helps at all, OP, just remember that unless you're an unbelievably monstrous dude or an 8+/10 gal, nobody's going to give you a second thought once you get off their equipment.

α Starting Weight : 145lb iamtidal's Avatar
    iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamtidal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nothing to worry about! Everyone is there to improve themselves.

Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lawman21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bro listen to me I made it my new years resolution to start a gym and get bulked. I started last week with fear in my stomach. Yes people look at you but then you get to know these people and they actually help you. Create friends and stuff man Ive been there for 4 days and I'm chatting up this hot babe allready. just go it's so worth it.
    I am what you were, but will become what you are now.

AtributosGG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have no reason to fear at all. The idea of the gym is people to go, train, make social contacts and have a good time. I read somewhere (in the site) some guy said: "my best advice is to go straight to the toughest dude in the gym and ask him if you can train with him. Most likely he will say yes, and then give 100%". I hope i've been helpfull
    Winners don't quit and quitters don't win.

trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trs5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lawman21 View Post
    Ive been there for 4 days and I'm chatting up this hot babe allready. just go it's so worth it.
    Its a good start that youre going to the gym but you need to sort out your priorities, or at least save it for after the workouts.

OP when you get used to it going to the gym is something you look forward to. Its like anything new with other people around, all you have to do is get used to it then you will enjoy it.
    I used to lift
    Now I get triggered by people's poor form while they lift heavier weights than I can
    feelsbadman

*always pick 1 crew*
    *sometimes pick another number once I enter the thread crew*

racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) racingTC68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Shouldn't be afraid OP. After awhile the regulars will pick up on it if your there a lot, and that makes them respect what your doing in my opinion

bertsmert7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Just don't be the kid who walks in and stares at everyone and takes forever between sets.
    Bench - 295

Squat - 375

Deadlift - 405

Bobija has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone had to start at a certain point. If people are staring at you then it just means that they are admiring