Thread: Workout routine

Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Varb24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Workout routine

I need a workout routine that i can hit my muscles 2x a week that will get me the most mass while im bulking. Ty guys

soldierboy1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can try my routine if you want, so far its been working for me, just look at my photo. Ok so mondays is leg days. 4 sets and 8-10 reps of( Leg extensions, standing calf raise, squats, seated leg extensions) Tuesdays is shoulders. Keep the same number of sets and reps. Do shoulder press, dumbell shrugs, dumbell flyes, barbell shrug, overhead shoulder press. Wednesdays is abs. push ups, planks, crunches with medicine ball, leg raises, twist with weight, regular crunches, oblique crunches, sit ups. Thursday is chest and back days. Bench press, incline bench press, decline bench press, cable flyes, seated cable flyes, etc. Friday is arms/biceps/triceps. Then take saturday and sunday off. WOrk around your schedule and look up different exercises for different body parts. Incorporate the 12,10,8,6 rep Range with at least 4 sets each. Drink plenty of protein and get plenty of rest so your muscles can rest. Let me know what you decide to do. That was just a workout I like to use and so far im getting results. I am bulking now. Good Luck!

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    google lyle's generic bulking routine
    The floundering has ended.

sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) sxesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definately read the stickies there are plenty of program outlined there. Also disregard anything said by soldierboy, a chest and back day that has no back exercises?? And gives abs there own day. I think you should look at some other programs too soldierboy.

soldierboy1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excuse me SXESNIPER but I just forgot to include the exercise list for the chest and back day. Also I like to have a whole day of just abs because its just easy for me so I can just burn out on that all day. I may throw a leg day with that sometimes. Its just my workout. I am sure yours is different, but whatever works for you. So don't judge my workout. What is your like? Do you mind sharing?