braaaap has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Concerns after 4 months of lifting

Hello, i would like some opinions on what i did on the last 4 months. After a few years eating 1 meal per day (at night after leaving job) and with a very hard personal problem i decided to change things.

Started researching more about bodybuilding and eating so i decided to take a try, to make things shorter here is the deal: started bulking at 114lb, now at 148lb, thing is i feel i added a lot of fat instead of muscle. I definately got stronger, as started doing flat dumbbell press with 8kg, now im doing with 20kg, but i feel i could have done much better. I thing one of my mistake was like taking two weigh gainer shaker a month and half ago, they had like 260g of carbs, plus what i was eating daily on my meals. Right now im doing a full body split 3 times per week, cut the weight gainer shaker to a much less caloric one and taking only 1 time daily, all the workouts i try to go heaviest i can, so they are like this:

Monday: Flat db press, squat, latpulldown and reverse latpulldown, shoulder press.
    Wendnesday: Incline db press, leg press, shoulder press, latpulldown and reverse latpulldown.
    Friday: Same thing as monday but adding dips.

Meals are like this:
    9.30 - 3 eggs scrambled with a few slices of ham + 1 banana.
    13:30 - rice with grilled fish or some potatos with chicken
    18:00 - Pasta with tuna
    19:30 - 30g of almonds
    22:00 - One scoop of optimum pro complex gainer (600cal, 60g protein, 85g carbs)
    23:30 - 330g of yogurt

Of corse i change my meals, most of the time i try to eat meat oh each meal, sometimes instead of the yogurt or the banana i add a peanut butter sandwich or smth like that. I have a really hard time sleeping, i go to sleep at 12:00 lets say, most of the time i cant get a deep sleep until morning, so sometimes i wake up at 2.00 and stay awake until 2.30 and then again from 3.30 to 4.00. And i wake up at 9.00 everyday to go job.

My main concerns are: Did i get that fat or its ok for bulking? Should i keep this workout schedule or change to a lets say 4 times per week (chest/back/biceps+tricpes/legs+shoulder)? If i keep lifting like this and trying to grow the weight weekly it should give me good gains?

Sorry for the crap pictures and thank you.
    Attached Images

I am Jack's Cold Sweat. jtbryant420's Avatar
    jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    its very hard to tell with those pics. But looks like you added some nice mass to your chest. Better pics would help.
    Fight Club was the beginning, now it's moved out of the basement, it's called Project Mayhem. -Tyler Durden.

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there. - Patrick Bateman

Thnx for your time, unfortunately i think i wont be able to add a "before" picture better than that since i hated taking pics and still hate it, but will ask someone to take a better picture for now.

Registered User lightweight0422's Avatar
    lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightweight0422 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You did gain some fat but that is expected when bulking. Overall I think you did an excellent job with your bulk. Definitely gained some good size, OP.

Thank you, im sure i could have done better, maybe i didnt force myself that much adding weight, but im working on it right now and hopefully adding more mass some of the fat will go

Any word on meals and workout?