Alvado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Shippement to europe, don't do it

Dear all,

I want to prevent the Europeen customers that in most cases they will NEVER get their PRODUCTS or MONEY back because of the customs issues.
    Don't do the same mistake. Buy from a European shop to avoid your lost nerves, time and money.
    I hope that it will help someone.

Regards,
    Olga

Intcorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've had the same problem. Delivery through DHL, parcel didn't pass customs and wasn't send back to bb.com as parcel was marked not to send back to sender and it is now in warehouse waiting for utilization. I've contacted BB.com support for 5 times and they were aware of the problem but did nothing to return parcel. So, after 3 months neither ordered items nor money back.

Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Usually gets caught in customs but we usually retrieve it. Iceland here.
    Study hard, Train hard, Work hard! And then you can build refridgerators and such!

Please rep if I helped you out!