mikeljonez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeljonez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

For those of you familiar with Power Blocks.. Which specific kind are these?

I got these powerblocks off of Craigslist. I figured it was time to upgrade since there are many exercises I do that I can go over 50lbs with, but I wanted to make sure I buy the right expansion kit for my powerblock dumbbells.

They can adjust from 5-50lbs, and have 2 metal inserts that weigh 2.5lbs each.

My first thought was that they were the Powerblock Elite 50 set, but I wanted to be sure before I purchased an expansion kit.

I've attached the images since I can't link to images with such a low post count.

Sorry about the quality
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mikeljonez; 01-08-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000) Jetigen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They look very similar to my Elite 90lbs. Pictures of it are below.

Attached Images
    Last edited by Jetigen; 01-08-2013 at 02:01 AM.

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jetigen is correct. You're gonna need these two sets to get to 90lbs per hand.

http://powerblock.com/prod_homeuse_c...te50-70kit.php
    http://powerblock.com/prod_homeuse_c...te70-90kit.php

BTW not sure if you meant 2 metal insert per handle but you should be getting four total.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

mikeljonez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeljonez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for confirming my thoughts guys.

Originally Posted by rthawker View Post
    Jetigen is correct. You're gonna need these two sets to get to 90lbs per hand.

BTW not sure if you meant 2 metal insert per handle but you should be getting four total.
    Sorry that I wasn't clear enough- I did mean 2 per hand (so four total). Thanks for the info.