brickell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Please read this and message me, if you can help me.

My name is William and i am 19 year old deaf. About 5 months ago, i was on a scholarship for Brighton Futsal Club and was loving life as i was playing the sport i love and just had a girlfriend. I was fairly toned and muscular and had little fat on me. Weighing 12.5 stone which was great for me as i was 6ft 3 and very fit. Suddenly i lost the passion for futsal due to not enjoying the course and had family problems at home which made me leave the scholarship. For the last 4 half months i have changed my attiude and respects toward people, mostly toward my mother and father. I was struggling to find a job and no one wanted me and did not have a good CV. I lost passion of playing sports and gained weight and now i weigh 14 stones and very unfit. Because i have so much time all i do is comfort eat and could not stop. I am still with my girlfriend as she has been amazing with me, even when i have no money and put on weight but she has metioned to me last week that i have put on weight and tonight i had a massive argument with my mum and dad and they said that i put on weight and became very unfit and aggressive toward them and i just realized that they have been right the whole time. I dont start my new job in 6 weeks time so i have to live for 6 weeks without money and do nothing but i came on this site to see if there is anyone at all literally anyone at all to help me get back into shape and become even more fitter than i ever have and prove my family and friends that i can lose the fat and become better! I would love someone to give me an message to help guide me to lose weight and gain muscle. I have no money or weights but i live in the countryside where i have lots of land and farms around me. If you could help me and guide me to the right way, i would be ever so grateful and prove everyone wrong. I feel like this is my last chance to prove something and make my family and girlfriend proud.

Thank you for reading this and i hope you help me guide through this.

William
    Attached Images

sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sam.superbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Best advice bro is just to start off small again, go for a run but keep it fairly light, do small sets of compound exercises, literally go back to basics, and then build from there. Anything you do can only be a bonus! Good luck mate
    To achieve what others can't, you have to do what others won't.

In life, there is no such thing as failure, just a series of learning curves.

Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000) Silentpoet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never give up. Give it whatever effort you can on any given day, even the smallest effort will be productive. Never, never give up. You can do this.

Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Preds7509 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If I were you I would stop it now. So you've gained a little weight, keep putting it off and in a years time you'll be even bigger. Hell you're an athlete, you know what you need to do and how to do it. Push yourself because in a couple months time it will be worth it. BTW you still got the scholarship?

brickell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Preds7509 View Post
    If I were you I would stop it now. So you've gained a little weight, keep putting it off and in a years time you'll be even bigger. Hell you're an athlete, you know what you need to do and how to do it. Push yourself because in a couple months time it will be worth it. BTW you still got the scholarship?
    Thanks for the comments guys! No i left the scholarship sadly as it wasnt for me. But today im going t o try get out there and go for a small run.

Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by brickell View Post
    I would love someone to give me an message to help guide me to lose weight and gain muscle. I have no money or weights but i live in the countryside where i have lots of land and farms around me. If you could help me and guide me to the right way, i would be ever so grateful and prove everyone wrong. I feel like this is my last chance to prove something and make my family and girlfriend proud.

Thank you for reading this and i hope you help me guide through this.

William
    I'm going oldschool on this answer

(no money, no weights) - You live in the country man, go pick out some heavy pieces of wood or rocks and lift those.

(Plenty of farms around) - Go help people work on their farms in exchance for some money, meat, eggs, milk, etc, to help you get the food for a good diet. Plus you would probably be lifting heavy things alot "bags of seed, bales of hay etc" Farming is hard/heavy work, same as lifting weights and they have great food.

Go jogging, hiking, take a walk around the countryside and take in all the sights. If you've lived there a long time, there's still probably a few places you haven't been.

Pushups, situps, do some pull-ups while hanging from a tree branch, heck climb the tree, Go swim in a lake.

If you don't have a gym or can't afford certain things, you gotta do it the old fashioned way, but that's how they used to do it, so why can't it work now also?

No matter what people say, we can all make it, sometimes you just gotta use what nature provides to get there.
    Last edited by Grelko; 04-12-2014 at 07:41 PM.
    1. Married crew * Left handed crew * Poetry crew * Always pick 4 crew * D&D crew * No cellphone crew
    3. Grelko is currently being renovated, please leave a message at the beep
    4. Quest - Searching for the holy grail of 50/30/20 High carb
    5. No supplement diet
    7. Started Feb 2012 @ 250 lbs 31% BF
    8. Down to 178.8 lbs summer of 2015
    9. Restarted April 13th, 2020 at 224.5 lbs
    10. Going for ??? 5% BF ?
    11. Long term goal 235 lbs @ 8-12% BF
    12. *Twelve line crew*

uusifitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello William, I can help you with your problem, mail me at uusifitness@hotmail.com with your mail and I will help you through this!
    Uusifitness

RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Almost same story as mine.(stress, school, family, living in country)

but I also lost interest in girls(because of few disastrous relationships)... And stopped paying attention on physical look. And because of that food became my primary obsession.. Like compensation.... I go to sleep and wake up with food in my mind.

...so, anyone, feel free to message me and help.

...for OP, we can chat and exchange experiences.. If you'd like to...
    Last edited by RedeemerZG; 04-15-2014 at 05:24 AM.
    everything is fine when you get up by nine
    -----------------------------------------
    today is Tuesday July 1st 2014.
    The weather forecast for Zagreb on Wednesday is sunny 80 degrees with a 100% chance of rock n rolling all night long.