Coltenv1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny-Fat Motivation? How did you do it?

Hey everyone,

I am currently 8 weeks into my transformation and I have definitely seen results. I am working very hard on my diet (track macros, eating clean, loads of veggies etc) , but my training lacks motivation sometimes just because a skinny-fat transformation isn't as fast as say a bulk or cut. I am the kind of person who likes to know my timeline in advance. I know everyone is different in their journey, but I am asking some fellow skinny-fat transformers for advice. How long did it take you to get rid of that look? How did you stay motivated?
    "Shelter the Weak, Protect the Small, Grow Stronger"

Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hoop_Dreams has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was skinnyfat at my starting point. I bulked and lost the skinnyfat look after a few months.

Just keep grindin man. Keep stackin good workouts and good meals on top of each other and you'll eventually get the results you want.

uusifitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my TRANSFORMATION STORY that will GIVE YOU motivation and help to succeed!
    Check it out, FROM SKINNY TO ALMOST RIPPED IN TWO YEARS!

youtu.be/yvpZJzgOPxg

Just eat, train hard and sleep

Check out my Youtube channel, I want to help people and go forward!
    Peace out

Uusifitness
    Originally Posted by Coltenv1 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am currently 8 weeks into my transformation and I have definitely seen results. I am working very hard on my diet (track macros, eating clean, loads of veggies etc) , but my training lacks motivation sometimes just because a skinny-fat transformation isn't as fast as say a bulk or cut. I am the kind of person who likes to know my timeline in advance. I know everyone is different in their journey, but I am asking some fellow skinny-fat transformers for advice. How long did it take you to get rid of that look? How did you stay motivated?

RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000) RedeemerZG is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I became skinnyfat... From being ripped.

and now I couldn't pass mental point of bulking (gaining more fat) so, basically I'm only spinning my wheels... Bulking cutting cycles without any improvement... Just making things worse. Ruining my health. Constantly frustrated and focused only on food. Because I'm literally exhausted and can't workout anymore. I lack energy and motivation. Scared of eating... And develop binge-starve cycles. I've read that routine is typical for hypothyroidism... As long with chronic constipation...
    everything is fine when you get up by nine
    -----------------------------------------
    today is Tuesday July 1st 2014.
    The weather forecast for Zagreb on Wednesday is sunny 80 degrees with a 100% chance of rock n rolling all night long.