Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Today was pull. With so much less BW to move, I managed 19 strict and perfectly beautiful wide grip pull-ups, plus 3 more that didn't pass muster for me, but were still may better than all 16 of artemis' that won that p/u comp.

Also, I met a friend for lunch today---my first restaurant experience since beginning the challenge. Grilled chicken breast (6 oz, yep, I broke out my scale on the table and weighed it) plain baked potato (weighed off 100 grams and tossed the remainder) and steamed veggies. Boring yes. But extremely proud of myself for stayin the course.
    Kudos on the scale! Do you take it everywhere? If I eat out I try to find somewhere that has the nutritional value in the menu and pray its close.
    Cutting on All Pro's

Squat 195
    Bench 195
    BOR 125
    OHP 125
    SLDL 225
    Curls 95
    Calf raises 245

" I am what I am and that's all what I am..." Popeye the Sailor

GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    Tryptophan (precursor to serotonin and melatonin) with unison = night night birdie . I have chronic insomnia - mostly with the initial falling asleep part, have been taking one unison for years and this is usually good enough. With my VLC, it got even worse with frequent waking and then taking forever to fall asleep again. Adding 2g tryptophan 30 min before bedtime worked *wonders*.
    Tryptophan was one of the others in what I took....
    Cutting on All Pro's

Squat 195
    Bench 195
    BOR 125
    OHP 125
    SLDL 225
    Curls 95
    Calf raises 245

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Broke out the calipers this morning. Jackson-Pollack at 14.5%, Parillo at 12.5%. Which is about what I would guess it was going to be, Parillo is always 2 points lower for me, I usually split the difference and record that. Although I profess no truth to those numbers.

I really could care less how accurate it is, Ive been doing it the same way long enough it serves as a good guide. People get so hung up on whether they are actually 14% or if its really 18%. I say relative change matters more. One of the downsides of having some loose skin from being an ex-fatty is that I am a poor judge of leanness in the mirror, or pictures for that matter. I throw the calipers on every couple of months, and find it helps as an additional way to keep my judgement on track.

Does not look like I will be doing any shredded glute shots for the finals, but I am well on my way to where I want to be to start my next cycle of building. I am excited about that.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 02-09-2013 at 06:45 AM.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post

Does not look like I will be doing any shredded glute shots for the finals, but I am well on my way to where I want to be to start my next cycle of building. I am excited about that.

Glute striations are weird..

Wow, this is the first time this thread has been on page 2 since it started!

Busy weekend for me, and tomorrrow is gonna be sick busy for me, so I need to be in the gym by 4:30 am so I can be out by 6:15. Although my schedule is then Coast City until Thursday. I cooked 3 different meals today---a roast in the crockpot, a baked pork dish in the oven, and a stir-fried chicken dish on the stove top. I am off soon to portion them out, and now I don't have to cook all week! And tuesday and wednesday will be 100% freebie days! Maybe I'll go rollerblading if that wind dies down a bit...
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, this is the first time this thread has been on page 2 since it started!
    Srs, thought it was all the garlic I had last night.....

Sat

Goal CAL-2,700 CHO-230 FAT-100 PRO-230

Actual 2624 167 122 221

Today

Actual 2656 263 105 199

Deload this week, feel like a slob, when I'm not busy doing life. Two total body workouts and then it's back to the grind.

Made some Caribbean coconut rice tonight, was as good as I remember it.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow I'm impressed with IF, in 5 days another 2KG's went down :O I can't wait till I start running (our local gym doesn't have anything for cardio actually it had a bycicle but it's broken), but now it's everything covered in white and it's very cold outside.
    Last edited by alabama22; 02-11-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by alabama22 View Post
    wow i'm impressed with if, in 5 days another 2kg's went down i can't wait till i start running (our local gym doesn't have anything for cardio actually it had a bycicle but it's broken), but now it's everything covered in white and it's very cold outside.
    awesome!!!
    ARMY Vet//Contractor - Money and Violence
    2015 Mustang GT
    335B/455S/565D

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Srs, thought it was all the garlic I had last night.....
    Mmmm, garlic how I love it!

DD - I see you sporting your armband, I'm not alone now! Been wearing mine for 2 1/2 years now (holy crap, thats a long time...), it's dated by it's original name of GoWearFit, but updated software over time. No bluetooth for me, which is good otherwise I would be staring at my phone all day! Just plug in at the end of the day instead - the novelty wears off after a while, but the long-term trends can be very interesting. For example, at my VLC my average burn rate dropped about 300 cals, now that I've gone up to maintenance again my increase in energy and resurgence of "ants in my pants" (I can't even sit down log enough to watch a short TV show, good thing I don't have cable!) has my NEAT shoot up again and even though I'm eating at RFL "mainteanance", I still keep ending up short.

I hear you on the cook-a-thons too, usually get all kinds of meats/dishes done up on the weekend for me and the kids (they eat variations of what I do, with more carbs/fats and treats). Have a pork roast in the crock pot now that I can have fattier meat than chicken breast, venison, and egg whites. Planning on some lasagna, stir fry, and bacon meatloaf, but can only go through so many of my fav recipies before my stint on maintenance is done! And don't forget the occasional peeps (my delicious little marshmallowy pet, lol), dark chocolate, and ice cream sandwiches.

As far as going to maintenance, holy crap I can totally tell I needed it now that I have increased cals! Energy and mood are fantastic, though almost giddy "drunk" with all the extra energy and carbs (mmm, loves me some serotonin!). However, I also can really relate with all the girls I roll my eyes at in the female section saying "how can I eat *that* much", as readjusting to being able to eat three times as many cals (plus carbs! and fats!) as on my diet seem like a ton. But a yummy ton. Honestly though, I could still eat a lot more and know I have to be really careful going to maintenance not to slack and take in untracked foods as my body is primed to pack on the pounds after RFL. I know that if I ate to "hunger" I would probably be taking in about 2k over maintenance daily without really realizing it.

Gonna keep carbs at 250, fats 70, and protein 150 at minimum (thats 2230 cals, but will fill in to 2400-2700 or more depending on day's activity). Will still stay a touch below what my GoWear says to be on the safe side, but will definitely keep carbs steadily high for at least 10-14 days to make sure leptin, thyroid, etc get a chance to stabilize. As far as what I'm doing *after* maintenance, I will be going back to RFL rather than UD2.0. Had a good run so far, hope to repeat some of that!

Whoops, sorry about the novel! Hope everyone is doing great
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

@ Garage... I feel your pain main. Hunger setting in right now. (le sigh)

@ Alabama... Awesome to see you hanging in there. I'm glad that you've found sustainability in your diet. THAT is the key to success.

@ Ejnar... Lifts looking good. RDLs nice n heavy.

@ Erinlee... I know you've seen some nice movement on the scale. How is your diet going?

@ DD... Good lord... I saw your new progress pics. You look phenomenal... I can't wait to see you shredded.

@ Birdie... I seriously think you have a shot at this. Your pace is amazing. I can't wait to see what another 3 or 4 weeks of RFL will do.

OK as for me. I have been bogged down by monstrous amounts of snow, topped off with freezing rain. My truck failed inspection to the point of not wanting to invest the money to fixing it. So I've been a little cranky and started a flame war in the dymatize bodygroup, and my lack of carbs is becoming extremely relevant.

OK... I started my fast with 2 days of low calorie (1500) and Sun and mon have been the beginning of the fast. Calories are just over 1000, all protein and an efa supplement. I am also taking Bronkaid which has blunted my appetite quite impressively. I think my last weigh in I reported here was 163.4 and I am now down to 161.4. I did the math and it seems for me to get a verified bod pod 10%, I need to be at 153 lbs.

Last workout was upper. Nothing exciting except I was able to do a back lever. I'll def take a vid once I can get a decent one.

First let me say how much I look forward to comming to this thread. you guys make this difficult journey not only easier but enjoyable. That being said ive hit a snafu. Looks like the right knee is going to be a problem. Got appoint with the ortho wed. Diet is still strong so I'm sure the weight will keep coming off, but the lifting is going to suffer.
    Cutting on All Pro's

Squat 195
    Bench 195
    BOR 125
    OHP 125
    SLDL 225
    Curls 95
    Calf raises 245

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello everyone, hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We were crushed with over 30" of snow, so most of my weekend was spent shoveling. I've got a full plate this week and I've been crushed with work. I hit the gym Mon for a quick workout, not my normal split.

OHP (Practicing for the Misc OHP competition. (knees locked using upper body only...big difference when you can't bend knees and drive with legs LOL!)
    BB x 8 x 2
    65 x 7
    75 x 5
    85 x 2

BB rows
    115 x 8
    115 x 10
    135 x 7
    155 x 4
    145 x 6

Front squats
    115 x 10
    115 x 8
    125 x 8
    135 x 6

Goodmornings
    115 x 12 x 2
    135 x 8 x 2

I'm into week 2 of my diet. Everything is spot on and so far so good.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kimm... there's an OHP Comp????? I need to get in on that. Link!!!

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Diet is going well. I've managed to hit my calorie range even on the weekend, which is HUGE for me. Usually that's where I fall down.

Of course, I've been beyond busy the past few weeks at work, which helps!

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    ^^^ This!

Edit - found it. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1470073&page=1
    Last edited by erinlee01; 02-12-2013 at 05:39 AM.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ugh... Sunday I weighed in at 357.8

Only 1.4 lbs last week despite my diet being spot on. I just don't get it. I am hoping it is from fluid retention as a result of being sick. Had my cycle 3 test day yesterday. I stalled on the last 2 reps of bench and passed everything else. Oh well... Better luck this week.
    Trample the weak...Conquer the strong...Hurdle the dead

Former 400+ Guy

Current Program: Cycle 4 of AllPro's beginner routine

Dec 1st - Mar 1st Transformation Participant

Starting Weight - 393.2 lbs (Dec 1st)
    Current Weight - 351.6 lbs (Feb 24th)
    ----------------------------------
    Total Weight Loss - 41.6 lbs

Ending Goal Weight: 340.0 lbs
    Ending Weight: ???

Originally Posted by alacriTEA View Post

Only 1.4 lbs last week despite my diet being spot on. I just don't get it. I am hoping it is from fluid retention as a result of being sick. Had my cycle 3 test day yesterday. I stalled on the last 2 reps of bench and passed everything else. Oh well... Better luck this week.
    The slow scale weeks are annoying to be sure. I was stuck with no losses for three weeks two years ago. No good reason, made no changes, and resumed weight loss on third week. You have the best of attitudes though, no freak out, just an, "Oh well" and right back at it.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alacriTEA View Post

When we are sick, the body will retain water to help prevent dehydration.

Don't sweat it...keep fighting the good fight and look foward to a new week!

Yeah, I'm curious how well I can do when cutting LOL... I'm always up for a good challenge!

I meant to post the link, thanks Erin.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GarbageJedi View Post
    Kudos on the scale! Do you take it everywhere? If I eat out I try to find somewhere that has the nutritional value in the menu and pray its close.

This was the first time I had the need or opportuntity to do so. I am going to FL at the end of the month for 6 days so will be bringing my scale and weighing every single thing I eat. I was thinking of bringing one of my smaller and more portable "herbal supplement" scales, but it only weighs to 100 grams so won't be workable for my 5 oz of protein. My food scale is so cumbersome, though...

Yesterday was Lower and I slept like ass the night before, so was a little leery of BB squatting for reps with 165 on my back, so I hack squatted and V-squat machine squatted instead, and threw in some Smith machine split squat/lunges. Holy hell my ass and legs are on fire today! Sometimes just doing something different makes all the difference.

Today was "push" and I managed 15 perfect and deep bw'd dips. Then I strapped on a quarter and got 4 perfect ones, and several crap ROM reps.
    For what I don't know

@ Ejnar... Lifts looking good. RDLs nice n heavy.
    Too kind.

Bronkaid
    How many you taking and at what interval? Bronkaid is 12.5 mg per tab, no?

Tonight was 3x8 or 10 Squats, Flat DB Bench, and Pull ups. First of 2 deload WO. IDK why I resist deload so much, I always make advances after. Sill, I feel like a bum just derp-ing around. Worked on ROM in the squats though which was productive.

Today high calorie day. 8 days since last.

Goal CAL-3,000 CHO-425 FAT-60 PRO-190

Actual 3,053 428 72 200

Actual 2,704 305 88 221

Bought some of this on sale at the grocer yesterday, I like it quite a bit. Great as a topping on the Froyo.

Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Interrogate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

JELLY. That stuff is like a Schedule 2 drug in Korea and it's a heart attack in a pill... as far as the Army is concerned. Jerk, friggin enjoy.

Also, that feel when you look in the mirror and realize that when you get to ~9% bf, you'll just be a little guy.
    2015 Mustang GT
    335B/455S/565D

Bodyrollin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wish I had known about this site at the beginning of the year...I've only just found it a couple days ago...I'm not saying I would win or anything, but I'm stubborn enough that I wouldn't be out worked lol...
    As subtle as a porcupine on the 7th day of a meth and tequila binge.

OHP
    BB x 8
    75 x 5
    90 x fail
    85 x 1
    65 x 7

HS single low rows
    70 x 12
    80 x 8
    85 x 8
    90 x 6

HS flat bench
    90 x 12
    110 x 10
    110 x 9
    120 x 8

Rack chins
    BW x 12
    35 lbs x 8, 9, 8

GHR practice
    4 sets

OH squats
    BB x 12 x 3

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

T

The ones I get are 25mg. I take 1 when I wake, and one more midday. Kills the hunger.

The scale is laughing at me... 2 days, no real movement. Odd at this low intake. Intake well under 1300, as low as 1000 some days. Le sigh....

Saturday

Spent 6 hours doing yard work, missed the WO. Sucks, but the yards almost right again.

Goal CAL-2,620 CHO-220 FAT-95 PRO-220

Actual 3,032 360 96 209 (Fail)

Friday

Actual 2,700 323 111 154

Thur, Deload, RDL, BB Biceps, French Press, OHP

Actual 2,627 283 75 233

Wed

Actual 2,683 268 99 215
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 02-16-2013 at 07:21 PM.

Warm up with bands

DB Lateral

20x8
    20x8
    30x8

DBClose Grip Bench

40x8
    50x8
    50x8

DB OH French Press

20x8
    30x8
    30x8

DB Standing OHP

30x8
    30x8
    40x8

Actual 2582 200 98 244

Sick of dieting now, only a few weeks to go.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 02-17-2013 at 10:11 PM.

DB Standing OHP

30x8
    30x8
    40x8
    When I attempt these... GoodNightLowerBack.jpg

Why are you sick of dieting? I'm stuck in another country wishing I could go back to grilled chicken breast with avocado!

I'll be back on the wagon 100% in a week and a half! Despite the HUGE lull, I still plan on uploading my "completed" pictures. You guys (and girls) motivate the crap outta me!
    2015 Mustang GT
    335B/455S/565D

Sorry I haven't checked in in a bit---I HATE it when people say "I'm sooooo busy!" we ALL are, for chrissakes!---but I really have been! However, I have gotten every training session in an except to a weekend of "re-feeding" which still never topped 1750 cals, I've been spot on. I have been noticing a slight weakening in lifts. so I'm hoping the extra cals over the weekend will have negated that. I have broken the 110s and am now 109.8.

I stayed in westchester Sat. night so instead of trailrunning went on the treadmill at the hotel's "fitness center.
    For what I don't know

alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alacriTEA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have broken the 110s and am now 109.8.
    You continue to be a rockstar, DD. Keep it up!
    Trample the weak...Conquer the strong...Hurdle the dead

Former 400+ Guy

Current Program: Cycle 4 of AllPro's beginner routine

Dec 1st - Mar 1st Transformation Participant

Starting Weight - 393.2 lbs (Dec 1st)
    Current Weight - 351.6 lbs (Feb 24th)
    ----------------------------------
    Total Weight Loss - 41.6 lbs

Ending Goal Weight: 340.0 lbs
    Ending Weight: ???

Originally Posted by Interrogate View Post
    When I attempt these... GoodNightLowerBack.jpg

Why are you sick of dieting?
    Yeah, I have been doing more standing OH work for last few months, abs and posterior chain is what's holding back my squat, BOR. So trying to tax stabilizing muscles at every WO. I think it's working.

It's just a matter of not growing, as far as dieting. Just ready to see things getting bigger again.

Glad to see people moving forward!!! Wooot on the weight Drop DD. How are the rest you feeling so far?

As for me.... I f*cked up.... again. My back was feeling great... strong... so I decided to wreck it. Restrained lower back by attempting to DL too heavy too soon. So I will most likely be pissy and in pain for about two weeks. Nothing major, just a stupid setback with the injury.

At least I know how to work around this, I have practice

Diet is going well. I broke below 160 this weekend (159.8). I am hoping on another 3-4 pounds in 2 weeks. Energy.... non existent. ECA brings me up to just above zombie status. Hunger is completely gone and I no longer have an interest in food. Diet portion is now fairly easy to maintain. I will do a generous refeed this coming weekend.

I feel exhausted just writing this.