Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46
Results 1,351 to 1,354 of 1354
    πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice work RA, seems you got some good mileage out of this contest, looking much leaner. I think your muscle mass is even up a bit in your legs
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of awesome transforms in here.

I decided the contest was not for me. I need a lot more than 12 weeks to transform to what I want to become. I think I got too much into the Biggest Loser mindset. I hope I finally realize that is not the way to go. No more fasting for weight loss for me.

I have not given up and in fact I am doing very well. I have found what I need to do to be successful. Pay someone else to tell me what to eat. After the 13 day fast I was in the 340's. After fasting made it up into the 370's. Started concentrating on losing weight, got back to the 360's. Then I hired a PT to give me a diet.

Protein - lean meats, F age total % yogurt, whey protein isolate
    Carbs - Oatmeal, rice, non white potatoes
    Fat - Avocados

This is working wonders for me. I now sit at 348.

Walked two miles outside in the rain. Life is good.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hammerfelt View Post

I decided the contest was not for me. I need a lot more than 12 weeks to transform to what I want to become. I think I got too much into the Biggest Loser mindset. I hope I finally realize that is not the way to go. No more fasting for weight loss for me.

I have not given up and in fact I am doing very well. I have found what I need to do to be successful. Pay someone else to tell me what to eat. After the 13 day fast I was in the 340's. After fasting made it up into the 370's. Started concentrating on losing weight, got back to the 360's. Then I hired a PT to give me a diet.

Fat - Avocados

Hey hammerfelt!

Actually, fasting isn't for ANYONE. . Nor are VLCDs, except under medical supervision.

Deep down, we all know what to do. We just need to implement our
    Knowledge.

It's sooooo good to hear you're doing well. I knew you had it in you.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hammerfelt View Post

Fat - Avocados

Sounds like you figured out what you need! Which is great
    I feel like this challenge was a good thing to try something different and learn from it.

Hammer, I totally feel you there. I tried to cut more and ended up eating it all the way back as if my body just couldn't get enough food. I'm back at a stable moderate place right now.

Your plan sounds very sensible. WTG on the new weight loss!

In for the long run
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793