Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Registered User InfiniteForward's Avatar
    InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InfiniteForward has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In to work hard!

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Scrabbz View Post
    Though I'm not entering the contest, would it be alright if I stop in, lurk and support here?
    I say lurk and support away!

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Hooray for fitness barometers.

I show abs even when fat. My barometer are my legs and ass. When the ass cellulite fades (I have it again now) I have arrived.
    Of course, but why not enter the competition? Have no use for the 50k?
    I have what I call ghost abs. Right now the fat over them seems to fill in the edges and outline them somehow, but last year the outline disappered at 107lbs. I am hoping this year i built enough muscle for them to stick around.

the ass cellulite is definitely the better barometer

Originally Posted by Scrabbz View Post
    Oh I have a use, but I am in no where near the mental nor physical condition to enter a competition.

As I said, here as a supporter .
    I think it is good to recognize when/if we are ready. But if you post up your goals, then we can support you too!

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    I took a week off tracking leading up to Christmas and my birthday it was nice.

Was floating 255-260 range. Down to 252 last week, mostly water. On RFL now, started Friday, I forgot how easily I can run with low carbs, except workout time. 5g PWO carb does nothing for me in terms of force production. IDK if I will try the 10-30g PWO carb + 15g whey or just tough it out. Probably will test it just to say I have. I never did PWO carbs on keto, no CKD experience. So it will be fun to mess with.

I only really miss whole milk in my coffee. Stocked up for the week, except I need more fish oil and salad stuff, picking it up at Costco later.

Really debatable whether the food pron pics from RFL are worth posting lol. But I am making a nice shrimp soup tonight that might make the cut :
    At least we have all week, the end picture dates are more stressful if they fall on a weekday. Hmm I haven't looked that far ahead.

Hi scrabbz

Originally Posted by geek23ka View Post
    if you have any good recipes from cutting with rfl, post them here, would you? i am doing a modified version of that. the calories are pretty low for me, so it's mostly protein that i'm eating.
    My diet is also based on RFL, and I have been having pretty good results following it. My diet is basically protein with lots of veggies and fruits. Tonight is steak and potatoes. I do a lot of pinterest searching for new recipes.

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    Rockangel is a great username! Both sweet and tough at once!
    Congrats on abs starting to pop!
    Thank you!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My son just reminded me:

Last night he kept bugging me to use my Nook, and I told him no.
    he said, mom, if you want me to stop using your nook, you should buy me my own.

Told him if i won the 50,000 i would buy him his own. So now he is pretty invested in me winning, and this contest ends right after his birthday.

I will just add that to the motivation pile
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Starting pics tomorrow. I'll pick up a paper on the way to work and take the pics when I get home. Good luck all.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So my weekly summary is not too bad.

Managed a first run-through with my program and did my 4 day upper/lower split with one day Pilates. I have been keeping a detailed log here for the past 3 months so I'll keep doing that.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157469793

It was my first time back in the gym after 11 days off and this week killed my butt.

That, going back to work and trying to cut 200 cal at once was all too much (and also my 2 sons birthdays). I went back to maintenance to survive the end of the week and will start with a 100 deficit the first week then 200 after.

I spent today cooking and prepping for the week:

Got baggies of fruit and veggies,
    small containers of homemade oatmeal musli about 16 meals, all in portions, counted and with the recipe entered in my phone app (I use Lose it).

I've been doing that forever now - so that's just a habit for me and easy to do.

So I'm good to go

(Except for those unavoidable pics tomorrow lol)
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, here we go. This should make the pictures tomorrow easier.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hammerfelt View Post

Well, your little doggie sure seemed interested!
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if you have any good recipes from cutting with rfl, post them here, would you? i am doing a modified version of that. the calories are pretty low for me, so it's mostly protein that i'm eating.

I try to have a slice of FF cheese and 1/4 cup FF cottage daily. Borden sharp FF cheddar singles are the least gross. The cheese goes a long way on egg whites or broccoli. I mix the cottage with SF Jello. Lol, I used to hate jello with floaties (blech) which was popular when I was a kid. Amazingly it's not too bad when RFL, and momentarily filling

http://maplegrove.com/products/dress...ry-vinaigrette

^This is decent 5 cals 1g carb per 2 tbsp, my Walmart carries it and , SF balsamic same macros, have not tried the balsamic though.

Took a leap and bought the Walden farms honey mustard dressing, it is creepy, but decent to drizzle on chicken and spinach.

On the bright side I really like, spinach salad, broccoli, chicken and tilapia, they are all a part of my normal intake. Sliced radish, diced celery are MVP, really goes a long, way to making spinach it seem like more food, adds flavor. I normally salt the salad too with both regular and the potassium based Nosalt.

Between spinach, the dairy, coffee regular and decaf, Nosalt I can get close to my potassium goal @ 4500mg

Meh, I fogot to buy cabbage today though.

From the RFL book:

5 oz chicken
    1 cup shredded cabbage
    1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
    1 cup water
    1 bay leaf
    1/2 teaspoon dried basil
    1 peppercorn
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1 serrano pepper, minced

I'll make this with, feck low sodium broth for me though.

and from a random website

Green Onion Broth
    3 C Water
    6 Green Onions
    1 t Worcestershire Sause
    1/4 t Butter Flavor Extract
    1/4 t Salt

Simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and discard the green onions.Β Return to heat and add

1 lb Shrimp
    1 t Dried Parsely Flakes
    1 t Chives
    1/2 t Garlic Powder
    1/2 t Onion Powder
    1/4 t Old Bay
    1/8 t ground Pepper
    1 t Worcestershire Sause
    Broth from Chicken Bullion 3 cups

Simmer 20 minutes.

I'll used frozen cooked shrimp and less simmer time.

Still looking for a south of the border style soup. No luck yet.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Go you! We can do this! I super self conscious about the pics too.

mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10) mrsbanner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here Ill introduce myself. I 28 mother of 2 and in college for criminal justice. I started my journey weighing in at 285 lbs. I made it down to 202 but lost focus and went back to 239 eating garbage at school for a quick meal. I have lupus which makes things a little rough sometimes so I hope this motivates me to push through. I started back up hard about a week ago and am down to 232. I have been lifting heavy for about 2 years though.
    Stats
    5'7.5
    30% body fat down professionally with calipers

Goals are to look awesome lol Id like to get in a single digit size I am currently a 14. Ultimately I want to be ripped with a flat tummy and super strong legs I really don't care what I weigh as long as i look good.

TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I joined a gym back in october, paying 30 quid a month

I have a squat rack, a bench press and free weights, but no indoor weights area, so I can't use them over winter, as I use them outside.

I can't seem to stay motivated to go the gym anymore even though I know I'm paying money for it, it's very frustrating!

I need some advice and help because I really want to go, but can't get motivated.

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I try to have a slice of FF cheese and 1/4 cup FF cottage daily. Borden sharp FF cheddar singles are the least gross. The cheese goes a long way on egg whites or broccoli. I mix the cottage with SF Jello. Lol, I used to hate jello with floaties (blech) which was popular when I was a kid. Amazingly it's not too bad when RFL, and momentarily filling

http://maplegrove.com/products/dress...ry-vinaigrette

^This is decent 5 cals 1g carb per 2 tbsp, my Walmart carries it and , SF balsamic same macros, have not tried the balsamic though.

Took a leap and bought the Walden farms honey mustard dressing, it is creepy, but decent to drizzle on chicken and spinach.

On the bright side I really like, spinach salad, broccoli, chicken and tilapia, they are all a part of my normal intake. Sliced radish, diced celery are MVP, really goes a long, way to making spinach it seem like more food, adds flavor. I normally salt the salad too with both regular and the potassium based Nosalt.

Between spinach, the dairy, coffee regular and decaf, Nosalt I can get close to my potassium goal @ 4500mg

Meh, I fogot to buy cabbage today though.

From the RFL book:

5 oz chicken
    1 cup shredded cabbage
    1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
    1 cup water
    1 bay leaf
    1/2 teaspoon dried basil
    1 peppercorn
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1 serrano pepper, minced

I'll make this with, feck low sodium broth for me though.

and from a random website

Green Onion Broth
    3 C Water
    6 Green Onions
    1 t Worcestershire Sause
    1/4 t Butter Flavor Extract
    1/4 t Salt

Simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and discard the green onions.Β Return to heat and add

1 lb Shrimp
    1 t Dried Parsely Flakes
    1 t Chives
    1/2 t Garlic Powder
    1/2 t Onion Powder
    1/4 t Old Bay
    1/8 t ground Pepper
    1 t Worcestershire Sause
    Broth from Chicken Bullion 3 cups

Simmer 20 minutes.

I'll used frozen cooked shrimp and less simmer time.

Still looking for a south of the border style soup. No luck yet.
    this is exactly what i needed. thank you very much, esp for the ff cheese brand recommendation, and recipes. i rely on eggwhites, chicken breasts and greens of some sort every day when i am following very low cal/high protein and it can get boring.

the shrimp recipe looks really good.

Originally Posted by TheDesigner View Post
    I joined a gym back in october, paying 30 quid a month

I have a squat rack, a bench press and free weights, but no indoor weights area, so I can't use them over winter, as I use them outside.

I can't seem to stay motivated to go the gym anymore even though I know I'm paying money for it, it's very frustrating!

I need some advice and help because I really want to go, but can't get motivated.
    it is hard, isnt it? what helps me is a game plan. when i pick out a specific lifting routine that has an end goal in mind and i am careful about which accessories i pick, then i feel like i have something to *do* and a goal to reach, rather than just going in and liftin. are there any lifting programs that you like?

geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000) geek23ka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hammerfelt, i am mortified that i will be putting pics up in my bodyspace, for anyone to look at without any control over it. i have put up full body pics before but only links in threads. this is going to be tough for me. we're all gonna make it, right?

so i mapped out my food for tomorrow. i am glad to have 1200 to play with, which is more than i had before when doing a stricter PSMF. my lifting routine is in place, and i am more aware of what i need before i go in the gym, in terms of food to eat/coffee etc.

i was going to have a big last hurrah, and eat a slice of cake or some ice cream, but i decided to forego it. i did eat plenty.. granola and fritatta muffins, peanut butter and red wine, even. but i am glad i told dessert to fek off. i don't need the sugar high and should avoid that stuff alltogether. i am a confirmed dessert addict.

i am happy, full and geared up for tomorrow. glad to have this thread, too.

djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50) djconnexion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All the best everyone. Today is the day ! Will be putting my pics online. I sure look bloated enough.

Worked out my legs today. Leg equipments are always free on Monday

Leg Press, Leg Curl, Stiff legged dumbbell deadlift, leg extension, hack squat. Hoping for some serious DOMS

TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheDesigner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is exactly what i needed. thank you very much, esp for the ff cheese brand recommendation, and recipes. i rely on eggwhites, chicken breasts and greens of some sort every day when i am following very low cal/high protein and it can get boring.

the shrimp recipe looks really good.

it is hard, isnt it? what helps me is a game plan. when i pick out a specific lifting routine that has an end goal in mind and i am careful about which accessories i pick, then i feel like i have something to *do* and a goal to reach, rather than just going in and liftin. are there any lifting programs that you like?
    I really do need a game plan, tbf I've been working out on and off for years it's stupid, I stay on target for a few months, see the progress, then go out for a night out with the lads, and then don't fancy going to the gym . . And that wastes a few weeks! Pisses me off!

My weakness is legs, and I plan to work them the most

I'm just starting a business which has taken a lot of work, but that's no excuse for not using the gym I've paid for!

Woah can I still apply today? This is exactly what I need to get my ass in gear

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Misc food from the last few days.

Went to pick up some stuff at grocer last night for family. They had eye of round on sale so I picked some up 2 for 1, same deal on mushrooms. Mushrooms are great to add to a salad. Adds a lot of flavor just have to cook them in a nonstick pan for a while. 35 grams or 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms 1.5g carbs 19 calories, a lot of flavor for the cals. 5 oz of beef this morning was really nice.

On the bright side when I am done with this, having another 1000+ calories to play with will be for the rest of my diet.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Misc food from the last few days.

Went to pick up some stuff at grocer last night for family. They had eye of round on sale so I picked some up 2 for 1, same deal on mushrooms. Mushrooms are great to add to a salad. Adds a lot of flavor just have to cook them in a nonstick pan for a while. 35 grams or 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms 1.5g carbs 19 calories, a lot of flavor for the cals. 5 oz of beef this morning was really nice.

On the bright side when I am done with this, having another 1000+ calories to play with will be for the rest of my diet.
    Since I was young I've hated mushrooms! I wana have them but I find them really tasteless which is contrary to what you're saying! I don't think I've given them much of a chance since my childhood

those are some mighty excellent looking meals.

i am going to get the SF jello mix and make up some of that. i tend to want something on the sweet side to end the day, and i didnt even think of sf jello. (not something i would normally eat, but hey! if its helps, im all for it)

Currently: Transforming missbellejane's Avatar
    missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250) missbellejane has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i am going to get the SF jello mix and make up some of that. i tend to want something on the sweet side to end the day, and i didnt even think of sf jello. (not something i would normally eat, but hey! if its helps, im all for it)
    This is going to sound really off but I promise you it's worth giving it a go:

1 x pack of sugar free jelly crystals. Berry flavours work best in my opinion
    500g cottage cheese
    1 cup boiling water

1. Dissolve the jelly crystals in a cup of water (don't make it up according to the packet instructions)
    2. Put the cottage cheese and liquid into a blender and blend until it's smooth
    3. Pour into 10 x foil lined cupcake pans
    4. Refridgerate until set
    5. EAT!!!

They taste like little cheesecakes and are perfect when you have a sweet craving.

EDIT: When I say jelly, I of course mean Jello. US vs Australian vernacular!
    Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.
    - Thomas Jefferson

mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtbkr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by missbellejane View Post
    This is going to sound really off but I promise you it's worth giving it a go:

1 x pack of sugar free jelly crystals. Berry flavours work best in my opinion
    500g cottage cheese
    1 cup boiling water

1. Dissolve the jelly crystals in a cup of water (don't make it up according to the packet instructions)
    2. Put the cottage cheese and liquid into a blender and blend until it's smooth
    3. Pour into 10 x foil lined cupcake pans
    4. Refridgerate until set
    5. EAT!!!

They taste like little cheesecakes and are perfect when you have a sweet craving.

EDIT: When I say jelly, I of course mean Jello. US vs Australian vernacular!
    Do you dissolve in hot water then let cool? Or dissolve in cold water? Cheers

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That's a great video! Very inspiring. Such a good idea to video journal like that. I'm sure the BB people will like that.
    Good luck on your journey, hammerfelt!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have decided to kick things off with a fast.

I did have cream in my coffee this am but for the rest of the day it's black coffee and water only.
    For what I don't know

mfanslau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfanslau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfanslau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfanslau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfanslau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfanslau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfanslau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mfanslau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So glad to have this thread! I'll save it to my bookmarks =) Currently making tilapia for lunch, coated with almond meal instead of breadcrumbs. Just made this astounding discovery in Walmart the other day! Anyone else use almond meal? I would love to hear different uses!

Lol, me either. Feels weird to be eating all these "diet" foods. I'm such a dyed in the wool IIFYM, lol this is all that fits tho for a little while.

+set was miserable on squats. Went in like "roar" left like "meow". +5 @ 5 and only just.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 01-13-2014 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Spell check thinks I'm died not dyed.

AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AnnieRhi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In! I finally registered after putting it off for quite a while. I need to actually pick up a newspaper this week so I can take some before shots. I think my extreme winter paleness can only aid in looking flabby and not-so-muscled in my pics.

DD, I also have cream in my coffee. It's delicious.

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Images for day 1. Definitely have some fat to lose, but if you squint really hard you can see some vague outline of abs. I'll probably post updated photos in a month, and the changes should be noticeable by then.

May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Starting pics up and ready to go. Quality sucks but whatever.

Edit: Removed embedded pictures as they were huge, just click the attachmets if you want to view them.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by matman1813; 01-13-2014 at 11:05 AM.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Starting pics up and ready to go. Quality sucks but whatever.

Edit: Removed embedded pictures as they were huge, just click the attachmets if you want to view them.
    Looks like 3 months of cutting will get you pretty ripped.
    May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;

Mine are up. I'm mortified. 4 1/2 short months ago I was strutting around in a bikini, looking not half bad. Crazy how quickly things can go downhill when we're not being vigilant. And this is even not missing a training session, either. Just eating ewhatever, whenever. Scary to thin k ho bad it would be if I'd stopped training too. *shudder*
    For what I don't know