Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have not posted a WO here in a while. This is my mid week meh, I have not got my Wed workout completely set yet. Right shoulders been a little pissy, so I am taking a break from OHP.

Warm up with bands
    RDL
    5x115
    5x130
    5x145
    5x160

BW Neutral Grip Pull-up
    2, 1.5,1,.5,neg 2

Assisted Pull-up Top Total Gym
    MG 8, NG 8

DB Lateral
    8x15
    8x20
    8x20

DB Bent Over Rear Deltoids Raise
    8x15
    8x20
    8x20

Macro Goal 2900 CHO-285 FAT-95 PRO-225

Macro Actual 3,002 295 106 241

I have an easier time with holding 2600 to drop some fat than this reverse diet stuff. Body wants 3100 [i]NOW]/i]. Have gained about a pound since I started reverse. Went over tonight again. I still say at least 1 person ITT going to place for some kinda hookups in this contest. Stay strong all.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ejnar... I've noticed too that it's easier to hold a steeper deficit than a small one. The second I start getting close to maintenance, I become ravenous.

Did some progress pics.... made a thread (don't want to spam my photos), if anyone is interested in checking them out.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152523633

GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    @Birdie....all I have to say is " DAYUUUMMM" Your progress is truly inspiring!.

@ ACC ....based on your avi you to be getting pretty shredded.

I hit a low yesterday. Still struggling with the weight stall and its really starting to get to me. I get accused by wife and kids of being OCD with measuring my food, so either I have grossly miscalculated my maint or the scale has to start moving soon. Bless my wife and her kind words and light touch. I had a slight meltdown and she stood there and traced my arms, back and shoulders just barely touching my skin. The whole while telling me this is new and this is new and so on. Just tracing muscle definition and veins that I apparently don't see. She is why I'm able to keep this up. Good luck to you guys I hope you have some one in the back ground standing by you, propping you up when you need it.
    Cutting on All Pro's

Squat 195
    Bench 195
    BOR 125
    OHP 125
    SLDL 225
    Curls 95
    Calf raises 245

" I am what I am and that's all what I am..." Popeye the Sailor

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taken a couple of nights ago.

Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chaos you are still on spread
    For what I don't know

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    So muscly, so lean. Good job!

Bonus points for Lifecase pron.

EDIT: "Congratulations on reaching the final week! Don’t forget to upload your three “after” pictures and submit your final transformation story. These steps must be completed within 3 days before or 3 days after the final day of your transformation."

Final pics now required to be within 3 days +\- of final day. This from my welcome to week 12 email. So there is 6 days of flex where in the past I believe you could take a week early if you were going out of town or something.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 03-14-2013 at 05:51 PM.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Would love to see your win this one Anna. Dem abs are amazing.

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    So muscly, so lean. Good job!

Bonus points for Lifecase pron.

EDIT: "Congratulations on reaching the final week! Don’t forget to upload your three “after” pictures and submit your final transformation story. These steps must be completed within 3 days before or 3 days after the final day of your transformation."

Final pics now required to be within 3 days +\- of final day. This from my welcome to week 12 email. So there is 6 days of flex where in the past I believe you could take a week early if you were going out of town or something.
    Good info thanks for sharing.

Mine ends April 1 so not much time left. Going try make a big push.

This morning.

Resident smart arse and grammar fool....instagram: heartandfitness

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

13 days left!

Hit 105.8 this am (snapped a pic for posterity, lol.)

Coming in 103.9 would have me EXTREMELY proud.
    For what I don't know

I finished, I was probably looking better 2 weeks ago, but I am happy. At least as happy as I can be without another year or two of adding muscle and a longer diet. 8 weeks of dieting and lifting and I dont think I lost much muscle. I am back at the gains trying to stay on 2900 calories a while before going back up to 3100-3300 I seem to do well around there for extended weight gain.

Thanks for sharing some motivation. I love lifting in my garage but it does lack the gym camaraderie. Its been nice to get a little dose here.

One of my final pics.

Good luck everybody, I still hold the belief one of you will place.

I finished, I was probably looking better 2 weeks ago, but I am happy. At least as happy as I can be without another year or two of adding muscle and a longer diet. 8 weeks of dieting and lifting and I dont think I lost much muscle. I am back at the gains trying to stay on 2900 calories a while before going back up to 3100-3300 I seem to do well around there for extended weight gain.

Thanks for sharing some motivation. I love lifting in my garage but it does lack the gym camaraderie. Its been nice to get a little dose here.

One of my final pics.

Good luck everybody, I still hold the belief one of you will place.

\Congrats! I really am so porud of us all! I entered the 2011 comp, trying to get rid of the fat I gained from my first ever intentional bulk. I dropped out a few weeks in and I've been walking around with that fat (give or take a few pounds here and there) since then. 2 ****ing years. I thought, since you could still KINDA see my abs ( when I was flexing, in the right light, and all the planets were aligned) and I wore size 2 (vanity sizing FTW!) things weren't that bad. I became an expert at flattering myspace angles. I still posted pics all the time and everyone thought I was in such good shape. Including me. I needed to get honest. This challenge was just what I needed, win or lose
    For what I don't know

\Congrats! I really am so porud of us all! I entered the 2011 comp, trying to get rid of the fat I gained from my first ever intentional bulk. I dropped out a few weeks in and I've been walking around with that fat (give or take a few pounds here and there) since then. 2 ****ing years. I thought, since you could still KINDA see my abs ( when I was flexing, in the right light, and all the planets were aligned) and I wore size 2 (vanity sizing FTW!) things weren't that bad. I became an expert at flattering myspace angles. I still posted pics all the time and everyone thought I was in such good shape. Including me. I needed to get honest. This challenge was just what I needed, win or lose
    You definitely don't need MySpace angles anymore! Your doing super. Hopefully I can get there in the next year or two.

Do you have plans for your final photos? Ae you getting someone to help? Shooting off a tripod is so meh, and time consuming.

You definitely don't need MySpace angles anymore! Your doing super. Hopefully I can get there in the next year or two.

Do you have plans for your final photos? Ae you getting someone to help? Shooting off a tripod is so meh, and time consuming.
    Thanks.

Yes, a friend who does portraits professionally is helping me.
    For what I don't know

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG everyone, I am so happy for everyone's progress! It's great to have been on this "journey" with you all, even though I don't post as much as I would like to. And I must rep even more random people, because I'm on spread for you all

Tomorrow is my photo day, I'm a bit nervous but excited! I was soooo damn bloaty the last few days, for some reason holding even more water/GI stuff than when I ended my maintenance with a bang. TOM of course had to give me it's hormonal effects at the worst possible time, but thankfully as of today things seem to have started moving in the right direction and the sock indentations on my end-of-day cankles have lessened a whole lot. Hopefully I will be right as rain for tomorrow. Would have a glass of wine or something to try to relax/lose water weight but the *last* thing I want to do is throw a monkey wrench into things and accidently make it all worse when I thought I could make it better. Did not even carb load or anything, refeed will be the same as usual....Saturday *after* the photos.

I am also scheduled for a DEXA on Tuesday, to stifle my damn BF% curiosity once and for all. Not that it matters all that much, but I would like to have an idea of what I look like at a certain BF% rather than always guessing like +/- 10%.

And since I'm still behind on my essay, by three days after our date, it's not to the hour or anything, is it? Today is my official end date, so if I can't submit it till Monday evening I'm not going to be sh-- outa luck, am I?

Good luck everyone! Whether or not any of us place, the lessons we have learned doing this about ourselves and what we have inside (and outside) will have been priceless.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I went ahead and submitted everything. First time using the bodyblog thing, and can I say I hate the format? I wrote everything in a different program, but the blog made everything look awful and I had to reformat even just the font, etc to make it close to readable. I won't even start on the difficulty of putting in photos or links...I had my food pics all good to go, but I'm gonna let that be for now and edit later before my brain explodes.

Photo shoot was soooo tiring, and I thankfully lost pretty much all that water weight/hormone issue in time, by the skin of my teeth. Dried myself out as much as I could, but I honestly think I would have looked better the weekend before. Doesn't matter, I still love my pics and damn you ass I have won you back!

Gym PRs:

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    Well I went ahead and submitted everything.
    So cool, you did really good! Congrats

Well I went ahead and submitted everything. First time using the bodyblog thing, and can I say I hate the format? I wrote everything in a different program, but the blog made everything look awful and I had to reformat even just the font, etc to make it close to readable. I won't even start on the difficulty of putting in photos or links...I had my food pics all good to go, but I'm gonna let that be for now and edit later before my brain explodes.

Photo shoot was soooo tiring, and I thankfully lost pretty much all that water weight/hormone issue in time, by the skin of my teeth. Dried myself out as much as I could, but I honestly think I would have looked better the weekend before. Doesn't matter, I still love my pics and damn you ass I have won you back!

amazing!
    For what I don't know

quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quietchef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    . Doesn't matter, I still love my pics and damn you ass I have won you back!

Very well done.

GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50) GarbageJedi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow Birdie! Just....Wow!
    Cutting on All Pro's

Squat 195
    Bench 195
    BOR 125
    OHP 125
    SLDL 225
    Curls 95
    Calf raises 245

Thank you guys (and gal)! Would rep you all again, but I apparently don't spread rep around fast enough to get back to you all...

Still cutting for a week until my other challenge is done, and then I will have to (im)patiently wait until we know who might have placed in this thing. I know a few of you are done right around the corner, so good luck with your final pics and write-up!

Oh, and I got at DEXA done today (with "normal" carbs in, so scale weight was up a tad), good thing I decided to do that instead of the (cheaper) Bod Pod. Cause I came out at 14.1% BF, which if it wasn't a DEXA I would totally not believe. However, it is good to know my actual lean body mass so I can calculate protein and refeed carbs more accurately.
    Gym PRs:

Wow, I'm glad that's over!

I am up 4 pounds this morning. I ate 2 (yes, 2) servings of crθme brulee yesterday, both topped with freshly whipped cream. And warm bread with lots of butter. I mean, LOTS

Yesterday, I did a full body session at the gym to get an all-over pump, so today I just ran. It felt good.

I have a tip for those still having to take their photos:

coconut oil gives a lovely sheen without looking "oily."
    For what I don't know

themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themyth2009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You did awesome great job.

Wow, I'm glad that's over!

I am up 4 pounds this morning. I ate 2 (yes, 2) servings of crθme brulee yesterday, both topped with freshly whipped cream. And warm bread with lots of butter. I mean, LOTS

Yesterday, I did a full body session at the gym to get an all-over pump, so today I just ran. It felt good.

I have a tip for those still having to take their photos:

coconut oil gives a lovely sheen without looking "oily."
    Had few drinks last night myself felt good. I didnt use any oil for my pics. I had my son take them with my blackberry in gym bathroom. I guess I feel a transformation contest should not be about who used the most camera tricks, etc. But maybe that is because I am too lazy to do it.

Open Heart Surgery on May 26, 2012. My life goal is to educate and inspire other heart patients. Medical study for new heart patient drugs to start in January 2013. If you have a family history of heart disease please get your blood tested ASAP and your kids. It could save their life.

Here is one of my final shots....bobble head effect lol

Started RFL for my last 4 weeks. Just finished my 1st week on it and went a little overboard with the refeed lol. Went to visit sick parents in Gulf Shores and fell for all you can eat boiled crawfish. Gained 8 lbs over the weekend! But lost 5 in one day. I'm back on track, but I will be in no way where I was hoping for the end of this transformation. I wish the best of luck to those finishing up. I've seen some pretty amazing progress from you guys and gals. Thanks for the motivation..
    Cutting on All Pro's

Squat 195
    Bench 195
    BOR 125
    OHP 125
    SLDL 225
    Curls 95
    Calf raises 245

Originally Posted by themyth2009 View Post
    Here is one of my final shots
    Good work, and good that the efforts are improving your health.

alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alabama22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, all of you have amazing results. I've lost only 12 KG's from 7th of january, although our gym was closed for nearly 4 weeks in march due to renovations. But I'm glad with my results because in the 1st place I wanted to go below the cursed 100KG and I'll keep lifting as hard as possible to become a better and healthier person

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bumping for Dymatize 2014 Transformation Contest.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/100k-challenge.html

For anyone looking for help with setting up a diet for the contest, and for those who want the support of their peers, this is the thread for you.

IN

The win!

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In!
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

Welcome back Ejnar, good to see you in here again this year. We can all skinny down so we can go through another 9 months of bulking.

Great to have you in here Rockangel. I'm glad you decided to join the thread.

I will be reviewing the rules and posting in here to make sure we are all on the same page.

I am not going to enter the comp but I have started cutting and dont plan on stopping. I entered comp for health motivation only.