Closed Thread
    OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation ITT: Give a 19 y/o your best cutting advice! (reps)

Because many of you have years of experience under your belts, I thought this would be a great place to come to get some advice for my first cut. I'm just looking for any tips/great cutting foods you've used/really anything that could help me with my first cut so I do it right!

My stats:

Started at 129 lbs, 7-8% bf
    Now 195 lbs, 17-18% bf

Height: 5'11"
    Time between starting my bulk and now: 15 months
    Goal weight: 180lbs
    *I plan on losing one pound every week

I've been doing my research, but everyone has their own opinion and I'm looking for the advice you wish you'd had when you did your first cut. Will rep good answers till I'm out, thanks in advance guys.

OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBaller is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump...

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Get diet in check

A. Count calories, purchase a scale and weigh all portions.

B. Determine starting calories here ------------> http://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator

C. Consume appropriate macros. 1 gram of protein and 1/2 gram of fat per pound of goal weight. The remainder of you calories can be any macro of your choosing.

D. Once you start counting, monitor for 2 weeks. If you do not lose weight, reduce intake by 100 calories a day and monitor for a week. Continue to do so until you are losing weight at the rate of 1 pound per week.

E.Choose an eating pattern that best fits into your lifestyle. If you don't like multiple small meals, stop jamming a round peg into a square hole.

2. Strength train.
    Strength training will preserve the lean tissue you have while on a deficit. If you do not know how to create a program, find a respected program to follow.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whether you decide a refeed protocol, IF, Leangains, etc, the above will always hold true.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    1. Get diet in check

A. Count calories, purchase a scale and weigh all portions.

B. Determine starting calories here ------------> http://www.iifym.com/tdee-calculator

C. Consume appropriate macros. 1 gram of protein and 1/2 gram of fat per pound of goal weight. The remainder of you calories can be any macro of your choosing.

D. Once you start counting, monitor for 2 weeks. If you do not lose weight, reduce intake by 100 calories a day and monitor for a week. Continue to do so until you are losing weight at the rate of 1 pound per week.

E.Choose an eating pattern that best fits into your lifestyle. If you don't like multiple small meals, stop jamming a round peg into a square hole.

2. Strength train.
    Strength training will preserve the lean tissue you have while on a deficit. If you do not know how to create a program, find a respected program to follow.
    Great tips man, repped