cassiefrass1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I have no clue where to start!

Hey guys!

My name is Cassie and I need help preparing for my first bikini competition in June! I just had my second child 2 1/2 months ago but I was lucky enough to lose all my baby weight(25 lbs) by 2 weeks after he was born and didn't get a single stretch mark. Im 5'4 and When I got pregnant I was 145 when I had him I was 170 and now at 2 1/2 months post partum I'm at 135 so I'm very happy with my progress but I've decided it's finally time to do the one thing I've always dreamed of doing and that's entering a competition! The only problem is I'm completely confused on where to start! I'm currently working out 5-6 days a week, both cardio and weight training(splitting up body parts when I lift) but I feel like I'm not doing enough in the training dept. my stomach is 95% flat and my main trouble spots are my triceps and lower abs! Are there any tips you can give me I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!

fitchicka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cassiefrass1 View Post
    Hey guys!

My name is Cassie and I need help preparing for my first bikini competition in June! I just had my second child 2 1/2 months ago but I was lucky enough to lose all my baby weight(25 lbs) by 2 weeks after he was born and didn't get a single stretch mark. Im 5'4 and When I got pregnant I was 145 when I had him I was 170 and now at 2 1/2 months post partum I'm at 135 so I'm very happy with my progress but I've decided it's finally time to do the one thing I've always dreamed of doing and that's entering a competition! The only problem is I'm completely confused on where to start! I'm currently working out 5-6 days a week, both cardio and weight training(splitting up body parts when I lift) but I feel like I'm not doing enough in the training dept. my stomach is 95% flat and my main trouble spots are my triceps and lower abs! Are there any tips you can give me I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!
    No stretch marks!! Lucky Girl : ) I am in a similair situation... I have 2 kids, and have been considering doing a figure competition. I lost the weight quickly as well, but did get some stretch marks on my breasts
    tho (bummer). I am interested to see what others who do compete have to say about what you should do from here.

abreien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fitchicka View Post
    No stretch marks!! Lucky Girl : ) I am in a similair situation... I have 2 kids, and have been considering doing a figure competition. I lost the weight quickly as well, but did get some stretch marks on my breasts
    tho (bummer). I am interested to see what others who do compete have to say about what you should do from here.
    Im in the same boat! Im 5'2 132lbs. Theres a competition June 8th!! and im so far away. I go to the gym atleast 5 days a week..eat good and take my CLAs 3-4 times a day then drink Dymatize Elite twice a day..not sure what else to do?? Need a better plan.. What are you guys doing that you have worked? Also how many days do you all do cardio? Help!!!

iesha1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey girls,
    Glad to hear so many are in the same boat. I just decided to do my first show in April. Here is what I know so far, I have hired a trainer who does my meal plans and workout plans (you can get one online if you are well motivated). Posing coach, regulation bikini's depending upon if you are figure/fitness/bikini. Heels, those stripper clear plastic ones. Bikini Bite. If you are entering a particular show, mine is NPC, you have to by the membership from them and all the entry fees for your show. Good luck to you guys! Making the decision and commitment are definately one of the hardest parts!

lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000) lilramm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cassiefrass1 View Post
    Hey guys!

Leaning out is going to come from diet. How are your calories at the moment? When is your competition?

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lilramm View Post
    Leaning out is going to come from diet. How are your calories at the moment? When is your competition?
    This.^^It comes down to getting yourself in the proper calorie deficit and giving yourself enough time to get lean. You will never be able to out train, out cardio, or out supp the wrong nutritional plan.

Start here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703921
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Step 1: Get pumped and set your mind towards your goal.
    Step 2: Buy a scale to measure food with if you don't have one already.
    Step 3: Make an Myfitnesspal.com account and track your calories.
    Step 4: Find maintenance Caloric intake and Macro nutrients to match "Carb, protein and fats."
    Step 5: Drop calories to find a 'SUITABLE' weight loss per week
    Step 6: Add LISS, MISS, and HIIT cardio to your weekly training regimen.
    Step 7: Have a great time busting your ass off for one day on the stage.

Enjoy and relish the process