Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Piripon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should a 16 year old take supplements?

So I'm 16 years old and I was wondering if I should take supplements or if it is dangerous. I was thinking of maybe taking Jack3d Micro, Craze, Hemavol, and Creatine, all in minor quantities, so instead of 1 scoop, maybe half? Should I take these pre-workout supplements, or are they dangerous for teenagers?

Thanks guys!

matt6233 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I never really took creatine because I always heard that it was just water weight. I would say make sure you eat a lot of take protein supplements. That was my mistake through high school. I would go all day without eating breakfast, eat a small lunch, and then I wouldn't eat until after practice. I lost 14 pounds during my senior season. Big mistake, not one told me differently. The one time I took jack3d I felt scratchy and itchy like I would expect meth to feel like. If you're going to take a preworkout I had a good experience with C4 but you might be better off not taking a pre workout.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Piripon View Post
    So I'm 16 years old and I was wondering if I should take supplements or if it is dangerous. I was thinking of maybe taking Jack3d Micro, Craze, Hemavol, and Creatine, all in minor quantities, so instead of 1 scoop, maybe half? Should I take these pre-workout supplements, or are they dangerous for teenagers?

Thanks guys!
    I do not recommend them.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

TallLankyTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TallLankyTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TallLankyTeen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nah supplements are too mainstream..

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    I do not recommend them.
    x2. Eat, lift, rest - repeat.

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Focus on nutrition at your age, great advice right above!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ellis42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by matt6233 View Post
    I never really took creatine because I always heard that it was just water weight.
    ^^amazes me how Creatine is one of the most researched supplements but yet there is so much broscience on it

Yes, it holds water, but were you ever informed of the benefits?

OP stick to food right now and bring in supplements in a few years
    Within Me Lies The Soul Of A Gladiator, And The Heart Of A Lion

iForce Hemavol review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151140643

iForce Compete review:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151141253

I Rep all MILITARY on sight

RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your body is still young and developing at this time so I would stay away from anything besides Protein. There really is no true need for pre-workouts, bcaa's, etc but they do help with results, but at your age I wouldn't play around with them yet. Stick to a good training routine that you can find on this site, get plenty of sleep (put down the xbox/ps3 controller!), and stick to a good diet and you should see good results. Like I said the only think that you should probably be taking at this age is a simple protein shake like ON Gold Standard 100% Whey, just due to the convience of it. Good luck and train hard!

Starting Weight:125 Eandretta96's Avatar
    Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eandretta96 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm tired of people always saying that creatine "only" holds water, or when kids at my school say it's "cheating"
    *Gyno crew*
    No, I am no bo peep bro. I got that Craig Titus look. Barnyard back. It's absolutely piss. K peace out bye.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10) toy2boy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RHilla619 View Post
    Your body is still young and developing at this time so I would stay away from anything besides Protein. There really is no true need for pre-workouts, bcaa's, etc but they do help with results, but at your age I wouldn't play around with them yet. Stick to a good training routine that you can find on this site, get plenty of sleep (put down the xbox/ps3 controller!), and stick to a good diet and you should see good results. Like I said the only think that you should probably be taking at this age is a simple protein shake like ON Gold Standard 100% Whey, just due to the convience of it. Good luck and train hard!
    ^^^ That's really good advice.

I'm 46 and have logged a great many hours in many gyms. I JUST recently purchased a pre-workout elixir and not sure I want to take it. As for other supplements, there are advantages, but also can bring about problems, depending.

Follow above, like religiously and work on busting your hump on a regular basis!
    (There are VERY few who put in a 90%+ workout in on a daily basis.)

~ Cheers!

incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) incredibrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from my experience, other than maybe a good dose of caffeine, most preworkouts are definitely not worth the $. protein first, creatine second. wouldnt worry about anything else other than good nutrition

dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgainsuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Piripon View Post

Thanks guys!
    Depends on your goals op. If you want to be big/compete, theres no reason for you not to be beginning early. All the greats in most sports began training really early. Lee Priest was juicing at 16 already, so a few suppies in minor dosages would be fine.