Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    Yea I got ya man, give me a bit I got it saved on my laptop

-I think grifts posted it recently though
    -and you might be able to forum search "all pro routine" and find it as well
    Here is the link

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7447933&page=1

Originally Posted by allpro
    A Simple beginner's Routine
    You will do 3 work outs per week on non consecutive days. The first work out is your heavy work out. The second work out is your medium work out, use 10% less weight for your work sets. The final work out for the week is your lite work out, use 20% less weight.

Do a lite warm up with 1/4 of your work sets weight. Do a medium warm up with 1/2 of your work sets weight. Do 2 work sets with the same weight. Choose a starting weight and start light.

These are the seven exercises you will be starting with.

Squats
    Bench Presses
    Bent-Over Rows
    Overhead Barbell Presses
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    Barbell Curls
    Calf Raises

You will be running this program on a five week cycle as follows:
    The first week do all 4 sets for 8 reps.
    The second week do all 4 sets for 9 reps.
    The third week do all 4 sets for 10 reps.
    The fourth week do all 4 sets for 11 reps.
    The fifth week do all 4 sets for 12 reps.
    If you got all of the required reps on the fifth week then increase the weight by 10% and

repeat the cycle. If you didn't get all of the reps on the fifth week then repeat the cycle with the same weight. You shouldn't need more than one minute rest between the warm up sets and you shouldn't need more than one minute thirty seconds between the work sets.
    Do some cardio and abs work on non weight training days.
    I do something based on this routine in the 5 to 9 rep range, to focus more on strength vs size/growth.

Once I start a bulk, will up reps somewhat.
    www.squidoo.com/keto-diet

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    TEST-PEAK http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149177173
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just downloaded an iPhone app today called Max Capacity. It's a body weight high intensity circuit plan that times you at 50 second intervals. You do four full exercises full speed nonstop for 50 seconds with ten seconds between each exercise. You complete four full rounds. I have to say, after 16 minutes I'm completely soaking wet, sucking wind and I can barely feel my legs.

It's awesome!!!

GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50) GazzyB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whaddup guys! Gary "GazzyB123" Blackwood checking in from Inverness, Scotland.

Been on and off keto for about 2 years, but since October 2012 I've knuckled down and done it properly. Started at 107.8kg, and now down to about 96.5kg or so. That's almost 25lbs lost so far!

And to add to the topics that have been discussed... loved the Ninja Turtles, my favourite sodas are Coke Zero and diet Irn Bru (guessing none of you guys have ever tried it or the regular stuff, I've been told it tastes like Mountain Dew), I actually hate bacon (don't flame me!) and like Yabby I don't count calories, nor will I 'til I plateau!

Oh, and keep the motivational pics etc coming! They're awesome!

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Grifts View Post
    Here is the link

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7447933&page=1

I do something based on this routine in the 5 to 9 rep range, to focus more on strength vs size/growth.

Once I start a bulk, will up reps somewhat.

Thank ya sir, I promptly passed out last night around 7...
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yabbyshmabby View Post
    I just downloaded an iPhone app today called Max Capacity. It's a body weight high intensity circuit plan that times you at 50 second intervals. You do four full exercises full speed nonstop for 50 seconds with ten seconds between each exercise. You complete four full rounds. I have to say, after 16 minutes I'm completely soaking wet, sucking wind and I can barely feel my legs.

It's awesome!!!
    Lol, love the full description of torture then the stand alone statement of affection for that torture.

I will be looking for said app sir
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys. If you get a chance, check my last post in my thread. Also, it's my birthday! Gonna go eat me a nice sub
    My Keto Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149423413

Originally Posted by k3n12ock View Post
    hi guys. If you get a chance, check my last post in my thread. Also, it's my birthday! Gonna go eat me a nice sub :d
    dude, happy b day my brah!!!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys. If you get a chance, check my last post in my thread. Also, it's my birthday! Gonna go eat me a nice sub
    Happy Birthday! Enjoy that sandwich.

Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Grifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One year closer to the sweet release of death...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs
    90 day XAT-7 and Cardio Igniter forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146779723
    2013 BB.com challenge log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150876933

Sugar Alcohols...Explained http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151110953

Metabolic advantage of keto diet: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153834101

BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000) BFDabato is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright brahs, got some bad news and some good news. Bad news is I am done with keto, and I wont be posting in here anymore. After a month or so of being on Keto, I have realized it is much easier for me to just do a normal cut with carbs. The good news is that I will be happier doing this, and thus hopefully have a more successful cut. I wish all of you the best of luck with your shreds.

Originally Posted by BFDabato View Post
    Alright brahs, got some bad news and some good news. Bad news is I am done with keto, and I wont be posting in here anymore. After a month or so of being on Keto, I have realized it is much easier for me to just do a normal cut with carbs. The good news is that I will be happier doing this, and thus hopefully have a more successful cut. I wish all of you the best of luck with your shreds.
    Hey man, you gotta go with what works best for ya bro!!! Good luck with the cut change bro, and just cause you gonna eat some carbs doesn't mean you can't check back in with the keto pack bro!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So check this.

I am currently on ******** and was very close to entering ketosis.
    I was in the ER for nursing school clinicals and wasnt able to drink water. I became dehydrated. When I went to sleep I had really bad acid reflux which created source in the back of my throat.

I had no idea dehydration could cause acid reflux.
    The combination of ******** and ketsosis stopped me from retaining any water in my system I was pissing out every 20 minutes. It was pretty bad. so I am now gonna wait until later or just follow a VLCD with macro cycling based upon my mood. I need to stay on ******** this semester but jesus christ. i hd no idea that would happen

Keepin' It Kingdom (KIK) jcpryor3's Avatar
    jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jordyanne91 View Post
    Really?!! Is it spelt the same? Im named after the Sheila in the Tom cruise movie Cocktail.... I've only known two other female Jordan's, its s very male dominant name I think!

OMG I had bacon for breakfast AND lunch!!!! Thick cut
    It's spelled exactly the same! (: I've met a few female Jordan's in my lifetime so far. Let's see how many more I can meet lol

Bacon rocks! Ending this carbup right now. Gonna have me some bacon first thing in the morning!!
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Starting Stats: 206lbs@19%, LBM@193.4lbs <---------- LBM inaccurate
    Current Stats: 177.8lbs@11.5%, LBM@157.7lbs

God is first, I am second
    Set goals, take action, then achieve
    Keto Lifestyle

2012 BB.com Transformation Challenge Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150883123

jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcpryor3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DIET SODA DRINKS IN ORDER OF LOVE
    5. coke zero
    4. stewarts orange and cream
    3. dr pepper vanilla
    2. sunkist
    1. mountain dew

honorable mention to a&w rootbear for being the rare crave but amazing when I want it drink.
    I love me some dr. pepper, fruit punch, orange, creme soda, and root beer depending on my mood. I'm sure there's more. Haven't drank any of these in a while though. Strictly water until I end my cut. Once I begin my bulk, soda here I come lol

Diet Dr. Pepper is my poison fa sho. Think I need to try the diet orange Cowmustard.

As far as avocado.....there's this Mexican joint near where I work.....I order the steak fajita plate with meat and veggies only, then I have them put it on a bed of lettuce with sour cream and a ton of their home made guac. Love avocado!
    All this dr. pepper talk makes me want some. I think I'm gonna add some diet dr. pepper in. May 1-3 a week. It shouldn't hurt. As CM always says though, I'm def. gonna record the data lol

Happy late b-day brosuf!! Hope you enjoyed your day

It's awesome!!!
    Thanks for sharing bro! Gonna download it right now.
    Last edited by jcpryor3; 02-02-2013 at 10:08 PM.
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.
    In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Keto Lifestyle

Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pishko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I might check the application as well, but I recommend one app even more funny to use! It is called Fitocracy, you should search it, it is great!

anyone else down some bacon today, had mine with some awesome buffalo sauce and eggs!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

anyone else down some bacon today, had mine with some awesome buffalo sauce and eggs!!!
    Currently eating 6 slices of thick bacon

Keto Lifestyle

Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys. Just checking in.

k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck bro. As mentioned, do what is best for your improvement.

Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    So check this.

I was in the ER for nursing school clinicals and wasnt able to drink water. I became dehydrated. When I went to sleep I had really bad acid reflux which created source in the back of my throat.

The combination of ******** and ketsosis stopped me from retaining any water in my system I was pissing out every 20 minutes. It was pretty bad. so I am now gonna wait until later or just follow a VLCD with macro cycling based upon my mood. I need to stay on ******** this semester but jesus christ. i hd no idea that would happen
    Dang that sucks man. I hope this was just a fluke. Get better my dude.
    My Keto Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149423413

jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Okay I just did this too... Boyfriend was over keto really fast and with carbs being in the kitchen, I thought fine, I can just do a normal cut...

I've been bloated as all HELL, look and feel crappy. Crawling back to keto now... Has anyone else experienced that?? I tried asking on here but women arenttoo chatty and in the other thread some guy said I'm pregnant. I'm not....=\
    Jade
    Kick Today In The Dick

jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordyanne91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    So check this.

S*** mate ... You ok?
    Jade
    Kick Today In The Dick

Fitocracy is the fitness version of ********.. Almost. No private messaging or photo albums though. Just groups, track workouts to get points, your own wall. Got many many knowledgeable fitness friends on there. Good for networking. Absolutely no benefit for it, doesnt track anything just gets you to socialize...
    Jade
    Kick Today In The Dick

If anything, I cut on keto due to its speed and effeciency, I did a good 40/40/20 cut with carbs once, had to do cardio at the arse and lost a bunch of muscle while being hungry all the time. Sucked
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

If anything, I cut on keto due to its speed and effeciency, I did a good 40/40/20 cut with carbs once, had to do cardio at the arse and lost a bunch of muscle while being hungry all the time. Sucked
    I'm starving even though I eat more food... And I hate cardio... Except for soccer...
    Jade
    Kick Today In The Dick

Originally Posted by jordyanne91 View Post
    I'm starving even though I eat more food... And I hate cardio... Except for soccer...
    Huh, what's your calorie range???

Might benefit ya to look into some of the following
    -yohimbe
    -ec stack
    -a week of IF dieting

Just my 2 cents, did a couple weeks IF keto, haven't been particularly hungry since even doing 2k cardio with 3k food
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Huh, what's your calorie range???

Might benefit ya to look into some of the following
    -yohimbe
    -ec stack
    -a week of IF dieting

Just my 2 cents, did a couple weeks IF keto, haven't been particularly hungry since even doing 2k cardio with 3k food
    Sorry I was referring to doing a non keto cut. Just said up there ^ somewhere lol boyfriend didnt want to do keto any more so I switched and suddenly so so hungry ... Cling back to keto...

Calories are around 1600
    Ca you explain the others, or I will just research them tomorrow no time tonight lol
    Jade
    Kick Today In The Dick

Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shenpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I miss being hungry and sitting down and stuffing my face with pad thai.
    But i don't miss the feeling of never ever getting to real satiety.

Never hungry while i keep loading coconut oil, just a bit "nostalgic" about meals.

Originally Posted by Shenpen View Post
    I miss being hungry and sitting down and stuffing my face with pad thai.
    But i don't miss the feeling of never ever getting to real satiety.

Never hungry while i keep loading coconut oil, just a bit "nostalgic" about meals.
    Ooh, I am on a carb up now. Always wanted to try Pad Thai. I think there is a restaurant owned by actual Vietnamese near me that serves it.

Will report back.

Was 300+ lbs.
    Logs

Oh - i make my own!

img267.imageshack.us/img267/3150/dsc02632m.jpg

gymbeam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just thought I'd jump in on this. Im on day 8 of my first keto diet (I attempted it a few years ago and failed due to my poor knowledge at the time aswell as distractions in life etc lol - lasted 2 weeks and could turn back after the carb up).

This time I've got to the stage that I actually feel great and full of energy! The keto flu days were almost at a point that I almost gave up, the worst was the sickness I just felt really ill!

Woke up day 7! Felt great all day! Couldn't believe it!

I currently don't train, did train for about 6 years from being a teen but I've not got some knee issues to sort out before getting back into it (if ever).

I do train bjj tho and I thought id be better off losing my unhealthy weight atleast before competing in the future.