Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1,4 ad and dhea

natiels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My suggestion would be save the 1,4 until you run havoc. 1,4 converts to estrogen mildly and havoc is an anti-e (in addition to being anabolic). Do not buy more 1,4. Run it at 500mg/day in your havoc cycle until it is all gone. At the amount you have available it would not be worth running it solo, but it might give you an extra boost while running havoc. 1,4 is not nearly as liver toxic as a methylated steroid even at 800mg/day. methylated steroids are specifically designed to be hard for the liver to break down so that the compound can make it through intact. That is why they are toxic.

Do not use the dhea. Save the rebound and the trib for pct after your havoc cycle.

I would prolly run
    500mg 1,4 days 1-12
    30mg Havoc days 1-21
    Spread the Trib and Rebound out through a month for PCT or get some nolva.

It is only 3 weeks, but that is ok. A light cyle is good for easy recovery and only requires a light PCT. My first cycle was superdrol at 15mg/day (I used SD powder) for 20 days and I gained 11lbs and kept 9 or so after PCT.

Alot of people don't like the idea of short cycles but they have always worked for me. I always also use ATD in PCT and that works well for me too, but some people will say you MUST use nolva. Nolva works too, but it is not the only way. I avoid it mainly because I don't like buying research chems.

geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

re: cyc help?

How bout this?...I got 2 bottles of the BOLD cheap...could I run 600mg for 20 days then start my Oxyguno that I will do for 4 weeks?

MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10) MSP is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Opinion on Your Stack-Dont complicate it

I ran a couple of cycles of the MN Bold when it was out and it doesn't begin to kick in for at least 3-4 weeks (600 mg ED I think) 8 weeks was a good cycle period. I only used 6OXO PCT. I found that it worked well cutting or bulking even though it makes you hungry (which also indicates that it is kickin in) A really good first cycle for a newb PH user. You just have to be patient. As for DHEA,... Don't bother IMO. Same for Trib unless you are looking to increase libido (which it does) Doesn't do much else but I used it to make my wife happy again during PCT along with Nolva when on M1T. I now use Activate which replaced Trib during PCT. Just buy 8 weeks worth of Bold standalone and use 6OXO or equivalent PCT IMO.

Peace

Originally Posted by geeman View Post
    How bout this?...I got 2 bottles of the BOLD cheap...could I run 600mg for 20 days then start my Oxyguno that I will do for 4 weeks?

PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by natiels View Post
    My suggestion would be save the 1,4 until you run havoc. 1,4 converts to estrogen mildly and havoc is an anti-e (in addition to being anabolic). Do not buy more 1,4. Run it at 500mg/day in your havoc cycle until it is all gone. At the amount you have available it would not be worth running it solo, but it might give you an extra boost while running havoc. 1,4 is not nearly as liver toxic as a methylated steroid even at 800mg/day. methylated steroids are specifically designed to be hard for the liver to break down so that the compound can make it through intact. That is why they are toxic.

Do not use the dhea. Save the rebound and the trib for pct after your havoc cycle.

I would prolly run
    500mg 1,4 days 1-12
    30mg Havoc days 1-21
    Spread the Trib and Rebound out through a month for PCT or get some nolva.

It is only 3 weeks, but that is ok. A light cyle is good for easy recovery and only requires a light PCT. My first cycle was superdrol at 15mg/day (I used SD powder) for 20 days and I gained 11lbs and kept 9 or so after PCT.

Alot of people don't like the idea of short cycles but they have always worked for me. I always also use ATD in PCT and that works well for me too, but some people will say you MUST use nolva. Nolva works too, but it is not the only way. I avoid it mainly because I don't like buying research chems.
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Only this is I really dont care to save the supplements, I will have enough $$$ by the summer to get more supplements and use them with my HAVOC. Right now for a months worth, I want to use what I have now. I just want to run something during Spring Break and onward. I have already purchased the supplements I have listed, so I have to work with waht I have. I read and hear that 1,4 AD is a ph, but how mild or harsh is it. I want to use it stand alone so I know if it works, is that a good idea. I just want the best way of using 1,4 AD Bold with my other supps I listed (Rebound Reloaded, TRIBEX, etc)..

I dont think running the 1,4 AD for 4-8 weeks is a bad idea probably until April or May. Then waiting until about July and running the HAVOC....
    With the increase in cardio and boxing/mma training I am staying at 175-185lbs compared to 215-230lbs. Will post recent pics soon. Since I will not fight until 6 months from now I will gain some muscle weight and worry about cutting weight later.

Best MMA Highlights Ever--This song gets me fkn pumped!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HinXYYdfQuA

PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bumpster
    With the increase in cardio and boxing/mma training I am staying at 175-185lbs compared to 215-230lbs. Will post recent pics soon. Since I will not fight until 6 months from now I will gain some muscle weight and worry about cutting weight later.

Originally Posted by PeoplesChamp View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Only this is I really dont care to save the supplements, I will have enough $$$ by the summer to get more supplements and use them with my HAVOC. Right now for a months worth, I want to use what I have now. I just want to run something during Spring Break and onward. I have already purchased the supplements I have listed, so I have to work with waht I have. I read and hear that 1,4 AD is a ph, but how mild or harsh is it. I want to use it stand alone so I know if it works, is that a good idea. I just want the best way of using 1,4 AD Bold with my other supps I listed (Rebound Reloaded, TRIBEX, etc)..

I dont think running the 1,4 AD for 4-8 weeks is a bad idea probably until April or May. Then waiting until about July and running the HAVOC....
    Thinking since I have 1, 4 AD already what about a 1-AD and 1, 4 AD stack or 19-norandrostenedione/ 1, 4 ad stack opinions