Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelawton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u guys all craaaazy. im uncut, i can understand the reason some ppl like being cut, i can understand the reasons some ppl like being uncut. its a very very small factor at play

scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000) scjordan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have an uncircumcised penor. Not afraid to show it off soft or hard. Feels good when I have sexs with fiancé. She likes playing peekaboo with my helmet.
    I rep bak...just leave a link

Rep Dirty south and lone star crew on site...

**4x4 Crew**
    {{**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**}}
    *Lone Star Crew*
    ++ Positive Crew ++

vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Smegma King of the Misc checking in.

you mad that my cawk is full, natural, and sheathed braj?

you mad i get dat dere joocy smeg on the reg?

you mad the anteater revolution is here and we're rising up against mutilation?
    i'm finished

Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by angryguywalking View Post
    I ain't even religious brah, you furious?
    That makes it even more sad , LOL LOL

using religious practice on non religious baby boys...

How can you be so brainwashed and think that it's normal ?
    Crabbening barn door dorian yates back with paul demayo rhomboids and tom platz sweeping calfpezius muscles thanks to scambald eggs. Okay peace out bye

Genova witness
    Andrew feels like a brother crew
    Goodguy Adam Crew
    Chuck crew

1RM
    Squat: 440
    Deadlift: 584
    Bench: 315
    OHP: 192
    Pushpress: 260

wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

uncut

Uncut bros represent! But in all fairness there are weird looking cut n uncut ones, all depends

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bold
    3. Is just unneeded extra work that I don't have to deal with.

takes me literally 2-3 seconds to wash my penis, It doesn't take any longer

4. Haven't really seen the proof. Let's assume you're correct, the only way a cut brah would be missing out on the better feel is if he knew what the better feel was. Since most of us don't, we aren't aware of what we're supposedly missing out on, thus we are not missing out.

Perception is reality true but why should your argument apply to a penis and nothing else, go live in a small house dead end job doing nothing exciting your entire life because since you've never experienced it you won't miss it.

5. Fapping with your own penor excratory liquids, groce/10. That's like saying no deodorant is needed because our armpits excrete moisture

There are no liquids you dumb **** the foreskin moves allowing the same sensation that cut brahs need to use the skin of their hand to simulate and usually lube due to that friction instead of the natural skin moving.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It all boils down to the fact that a circumcised dink is much better looking, healthier, and cleaner
    >thinking that having the glans exposed rather than covered makes it cleaner
    >thinking it's "better looking" even though that depends entirely on what you grow up seeing
    >thinking that removing an organ is somehow "healthier"
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Money makes men act funny angryguywalking's Avatar
    angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) angryguywalking has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanTosh View Post
    Lol. Would never want an uncircumcised penor. Brb looks disgusting as fuark. Have to scrub with the force of a thousand greek gods. More chance for disease. And the fact that I have friends who have been turned down because of how nasty their flabby unaesthetic dicks look. And more sensitivity? Lol sex feels great. Every uncircumcised brah is probly a premature ejaculator. Feels better when fapping??? Only betamales fap nowadays.
    Just repped you with the same force that uncut brahs have to scrub their dink with
    Originally Posted by miscchat99 View Post

Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Natural penis crew checking in

Never been on that smegma time
    Never been on that smell time
    Never had a problem
    Wife(when we were dating) didn't even know I was un-cut until I told her

BRB natural
    BRB better raw dog experience for both of us
    BRB naturally ribbed for her pleasure
    BRB wasn't subjected to 100% unnecessary cosmetic surgery when born which has risks of permanent scaring, disfigurement and even death due to infection. YES babies die from circumcision.
    Strong user title to post content correlation

brb Natural=/=good, functional, optimal
    brb I give orgasms to my partners all the time no problem
    brb sex still feels fuarkin amazing, don't have to worry about any possible tugging problems/uncomfortable. Less prep time as well
    brb glad I received that surgery. Cosmetic surgery basically means=to improve looks anyways, which is what I did
    ⁢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wakerider12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vincelance54 View Post
    Smegma King of the Misc checking in.

you mad that my cawk is full, natural, and sheathed braj?

you mad i get dat dere joocy smeg on the reg?

you mad the anteater revolution is here and we're rising up against mutilation?
    I'm with ya bro

Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000) Dutchspliff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bold
    quoted for the truth..

circumcised brahs have the tendency to be stupid as well lol

And also the risk of baby boys being deformed(even more than the Circumcison itself) is great as well... don't understand why parents would be so stupid to take that risk and make a choice for another living human being...

Devil's practice is what i call it
    Crabbening barn door dorian yates back with paul demayo rhomboids and tom platz sweeping calfpezius muscles thanks to scambald eggs. Okay peace out bye

Genova witness
    Goodguy Adam Crew
    Chuck crew

1RM

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dutchspliff View Post
    That makes it even more sad , LOL LOL

using religious practice on non religious baby boys...

How can you be so brainwashed and think that it's normal ?
    It actually makes me viciously angry knowing that people justify this

Makes me ****ing pissed

People like OP think it's funny yet it's this idiotic mindset that is violating the rights of millions of baby boys and leaving them with permanent disfigurement for the rest of their life, completely against their will
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just repped you with the same force that uncut brahs have to scrub their dink with

Strong user title to post content correlation

brb Natural=/=good, functional, optimal
    brb I give orgasms to my partners all the time no problem
    brb sex still feels fuarkin amazing, don't have to worry about any possible tugging problems/uncomfortable. Less prep time as well
    brb glad I received that surgery. Cosmetic surgery basically means=to improve looks anyways, which is what I did
    No one said you can't make a girl O with a cut dick. YOUR penis natural would be more satisfying though. More thickness, skin rolling for G spot stimulation.

plastic surgery for improving a person's appearance by restoration of damaged areas of skin, removal of wrinkles or blemishes, etc.
    There is nothing damaged with a natural penis that needs fixed. The only reason some people think cut looks better is because that's what they're used to. If all penises were natural it wouldn't even be a conversation.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    uncut and never had a problem. had girls say they've HEARD it smells and doesn't feel good. proved them wrong.
    Bitch you wasn't with me lifting in the gym.

District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All the girls I have fked have told me my dick feels much better in them then uncircumcised cock they had before. My foreskin made her cream. srs.

I swear to god, please explain to me this shet about smell. Mine never smells, not even remotely......do you brahs not shower or something?

And, circumcised brahs who say its safer....HOW THE FK IS A PENIS HEAD WITHOUT SKIN OVER IT SAFER? THATS LIKE SAYING A SOLDIER WITHOUT A HELMET IS SAFER. WHAT THE FK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by just1spark View Post
    uncut and never had a problem. had girls say they've HEARD it smells and doesn't feel good. proved them wrong.
    Indeed, they "heard" it smells...

Those lies were bring into the world by the Zionist Overlords

Genova witness
    Goodguy Adam Crew
    Chuck crew

1RM

Originally Posted by just1spark View Post
    Dem Indian (elephant) brahs fing it up for other people. I've heard nasty stories about indian guys never washing their penises.

On that point though smegma is a natural penis defense which is anti-bacterial and protects the penis. It's not needed anymore in this modern more clean world. It doesn't show up until days w/o showering from what I understand. I've never had any but the longest I've got w/o washing my penis or being in some form of water has probably only been 3 days.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Originally Posted by District View Post
    All the girls I have fked have told me my dick feels much better in them then uncircumcised cock they had before. My foreskin made her cream. srs.
    Word brah on dat dere creamy sex time.

The foreskin rolls behind the glans which helps stimulate the G spot.

Any time I hear a guy talking about some girl he can't get off I know he's cut.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Q('_ ' Q) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ pollywogpriest's Avatar
    pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol

"if my parents hadn't made an irreversible decision for me when i was a baby, instead of leaving the option for me when im capable of deciding myself, i would never have forgiven them"

"mutilated penis looks just the way a penis should look like! totally like nature intended"

yeah you are a really smart guy op
    Last edited by pollywogpriest; 01-07-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    ** fishface crew (• ε •) **
    ** zuchini crew **
    ** movietaste nazi crew **
    ** 12 friends on fb crew **
    ** got laid more when i was unaesthetic crew **

JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackHarm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    called showering bro.

feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If my parents decided not to give me the operation, I would have been too scared to get it now and I would have been mad at them for probably the rest of my life

It all boils down to the fact that a circumcised dink is much better looking, healthier, and cleaner

It never gets that phimosis-y smell, I don't have to roll any foreskin, and it just looks like what a penis should look like

-no homo-

discuss
    Wait.... so stuff only looks like it should when bits that are there naturally have been removed? ***** you just gon full retard.
    Spanish Dave for King.

BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000)
    This thread......
    So many laughs
    So many facepalms

Anteater master race checking in

DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cut and wouldn't have it any other way. No way would I want to look down at my dink every day and see have to pull something back to see what lies beneath. That's like having a dickie-doo without being fat.
    *Negged by Constitution hating *******s crew*
    *Always 5 crew*
    *Semper Fi Crew*
    *Prior USAF Crew*

Bulking goal 210lbs ~14% BF, April 2013(success as of 18 March)
    Cutting goal 195 ~8-9% BF, Oct 2013

CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CH3WYYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you don't have a tiny dink then it doesn't go anteater mode. Looks like a heavenly blessed uncut cock.
    Feels better.
    If you wash it doesn't smell.

I have never even gone half-anteater. Anteaters not even once.
    I will rep all of you if I get the chance ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On the road to becoming an elite level powerlifter/*******.

"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way. And after all, if you do really like what you're doing, it doesn't matter what that is." - Alan Watts

it sick, it piss, it's revolting, it's insulting

feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feelymcfeel is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Having read the entire thread, I can't be sure if I'm posting in a bread roll, or people really are just special. And not the good kind of special.
    Spanish Dave for King.

vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    girls actually LOVE the taste of dat dere joocy feta, too bad mutilated brahs can't provide the smeg

i'm finished

dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000) dmacattack is just really nice. (+1000)
    As a libertarian, I believe that any form of mutilation should not be performed without the persons consent, especially on babies. The only exceptions being of course if the persons life is in danger and obviously if the person wants it done. I'm shocked to see so many people deciding what is right or wrong for a baby that can't even think for himself yet. That's just plain disgusting brahs.
    Actuary in training with 4 exams. MLC in April
    I am an anarchist. There cannot be rules if there are rulers.
    To do harm to those acting peacefully is immoral.

Originally Posted by DeanoBobino1986 View Post
    Cut and wouldn't have it any other way. No way would I want to look down at my dink every day and see have to pull something back to see what lies beneath. That's like having a dickie-doo without being fat.
    Sense this makes: None

Man come to think of it I see what you're saying. I'm going to remove the hood of my car when I get home no reason that I should have to pop my car hood to see what lies beneath.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pbateman123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol just lol at American sheep thinking they can any benefits from having their junk mutilated to serve their Jewish overloards.

District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sense this makes: None

Man come to think of it I see what you're saying. I'm going to remove the hood of my car when I get home no reason that I should have to pop my car hood to see what lies beneath.

Lololololololol. Repped. That guy was a total tard brah.

Not a Registered User southCityStL's Avatar
    southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10) southCityStL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Checking in all natural here and never had any issues in any way. Thank you parents for not being idiots and getting me chopped
    This is the Blue Note. These are the legends of Oakland Avenue living on the corner of 14th & Clark. Long Live The Note.