Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Photos from 7 years ago to current. Gained 50 Lbs of muscle!!!!!

Photos from 7 years ago to current. Gained 50 Lbs of muscle!!!!!

Here I am, 7 years after I got into bodybuilding. It's a funny story as to how I got started with bodybuilding... Way back in jr high grade 7 to be exact, my parents had just bought a new computer and it was the 1st time we had the "internet". Little to say I got exposed to the world wide web and got addicted to looking at randomly crap. My grades were terrible and being asian, I had high expectations to get straight A's but no, that year I failed almost everything. Parents got so mad, they cancelled my "Dial up internet" for 3 years.

One day I got so bored I went into my basement and found my dads old weights, even an old classic issue of Muscle And Fitness! I thought to myself "Holy crap, these guys look insane! I want to look like that." Took the weights out and did curls with mighty bad form. My dad even installed a bar to do chin ups and I tried that as well! I instantly fell in love with the pain and wanted more. Well it wasn't hard to say that my love stuck around and here I am today at almost 180 Lbs 19 years old from 120 Lbs in the beinning at 14. I had zero education about nutrients, how to eat and train, so I quickly educated myself by going to the library and borrowing alot of issues of Muscle and Fitness.
    Over time I became more educated with bodybuilding and told myself I wanted to compete. That dream has stuck with me and I am looking to compete in my 1st show in August next year. Exciting stuff!

I'm about 5'9 height.

Being asian, we are typically skinny. Small boned. And I was no exepction of that.
    130 Lbs, a year after training

Left (Before) 120 Lbs Right (After) 165 Lbs in this photo.

Currently bulking at almost 180 Lbs.

Last edited by azn_muscle; 11-28-2011 at 06:13 PM.

azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azn_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking at 165-170 lbs

Will be upadting with more shots later including shots of legs.

l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Myron gunz and v-tapor brah.
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

nahbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nahbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nahbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nahbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nahbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nahbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nahbrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    badass, op. good work.
    brb, reading

xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xmohamm1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow. Impressive, good work keep it up!

My 7 years of training (so far) hasnt yielded anything close to your results...bleh
    Medical doctor, musician, martial artist, former wrestler, and aspiring powerlifter and bodybuilder.

Current Lifts (BW<160lbs): 405/290/485

"Rule 1: Trust yourself. Rule 2: Break outside of the box. Rule 3: Don't be afraid to fail. Rule 4: Ignore the nay-sayers. Rule 5: WORK YOUR BUTT OFF. Rule 6: Give back" - Arnold

gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Impressive op!

Upper chest laggin a bit tho.

metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000) metallideth is just really nice. (+1000)
    good work
    ****MISC STRENGTH CREW****

****PLANET FITNESS CREW****

****EDM CREW****

Thanks for the comment guys!

My journey has just begun. Being asian, I don't exactly have the gentics to get huge haha.

Originally Posted by gsxtreme1987 View Post
    Impressive op!

Upper chest laggin a bit tho.
    Yeah, been hitting upper chest more frequently lately.

Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Th3Juic3dCpt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wonderful transformation, im an asian too ! rep
    how did your diet and training look like ? im kinda struggling to find and how bout supplementS ?
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit , suffer now and live the rest of your life like a champion - Muhammad Ali

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. - Michael Jordan

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. - Bruce Lee

Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I Rep Back :)

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like those curls have been working for you. Holy fawk, arm size?

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we have similar physique bro, asian here too.

clean up that haircut man, get a tan, and go beastmode.

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great progress! You've got a great physique at the moment and you've kept lean throughout your journey!
    180 and 9 or 10% at 5'9" is good mass and if you can manage another 5 lean pounds a year for the next few years you'll be a beast.
    'Mirin' the grapefruit biceps, big delts and the wide lat spread
    How are the legs?
    What are your current lifts?
    GJDM - be proud of what you've achieved!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10) Michael12c is on a distinguished road. (+10)

oh yeah

thick.solid.tight. Good work man

sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50) sibolovin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gjdm

latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500) latsftw is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    excellent work mate

MJmadness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great work

PelpOpeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

christian *********

Religious ********* shoes you lack of a couple CL? Without salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* CL how will you be the queen? Do you want to be the shining girl similar to Serina or Blair? I salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* sale uk think the answer clshoesuksale com/]christian ********* shoes is "yes", so you should own a pair of CL You must desire
    ukchristian*********-sale net/]christian ********* sale to recognise the history of Religious ukclshoess com/]********* uk ********* Procedure is just because ukchristian*********-sale com/]christian ********* of the, this thing is womenheelsale net becoming progressively more popular river Another concept is a piece of design

Religious ********* J-lissimo Spikes 100mm Sandal salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* do the job in function In the world of Victoria, there is not your contradict between high your back heel ukchristian*********-sale com/]christian ********* uk sale
    shoes and pregnancy in the least christian*********saleukss net/]christian ********* The red sole could possibly be the eye catching thing while in the black dress salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* sale You can see from your early ukclshoess com/]christian ********* uk

ukchristian*********-sale net/]christian ********* sale high sharp, not to put their self dressed like ukchristian*********-sale com/]cheap christian ********* uk your Christmas tree, but only red which has a sole, and enough to create people crazy 3fc1f2e1ae1334d2
    wolfspiritsrescue com/info/guestbook/sign/]christian ********* uk
    escuintlaviva com/foro/ / / / / / / /memberlist php?mode=viewprofile&u=12238]********* shoes
    sierra-oscar co uk/forum/index php?showuser=22441]christian ********* shoes
    naikeandmartin ourweddingday com/AddMessage aspx]christian ********* uk
    foroexpansion com/foro/member php?u=351188]christian *********

christian*********uk-sales com/ christian ********* uk
    ukclshoess com/ christian ********* shoes
    clshoesuksale com/ christian ********* uk

PelpOpeks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

christian *********

Religious ********* shoes you lack of a set of CL? Without salechristian*********s-uk com/] cheap christian ********* CL how can you be the queen? Do you want to be the shining girl like Serina or Blair? I salechristian*********s-uk com/] cheap christian ********* think the solution clshoesuksale com/]christian ********* shoes is "yes", so you should own a couple of CL You must desire
    ukchristian*********-sale net/]christian ********* uk sale to know the history of Religious ukclshoess com/]cheap christian ********* shoes ********* Procedure is just because ukchristian*********-sale com/]christian ********* of your, this thing is womenheelsale net becoming progressively more popular river Another concept is an aspect of design

Religious ********* J-lissimo Spikes 100mm Sandal salechristian*********s-uk com/] cheap christian ********* function in function In the world connected with Victoria, there is not the contradict between high back ukchristian*********-sale com/]cheap christian ********* uk
    shoes and pregnancy in any respect christian*********saleukss net/] christian ********* sale The red sole could possibly be the eye catching thing in the black dress salechristian*********s-uk com/]christian ********* sale You can see from your early ukclshoess com/]christian *********

ukchristian*********-sale net/] christian ********* sale uk high sharp, not to put himself dressed like ukchristian*********-sale com/] cheap christian ********* a Christmas tree, but only red which has a sole, and enough to create people crazy 3fc1f2e1ae1334d2
    paradise-silk com/798_PURE-HEAVY-WEIGHT-SILK-LADY--ROBE_CHEMISE-SET-US2-6-10 html]christian ********* shoes uk
    mightymommy quickanddirtytips com/kids-and-board-games aspx]christian ********* uk
    myfantasyball com/register php]christian ********* shoes uk
    nastar-r com/cgi/minibbs cgi?log=log1]christian *********
    wspffa org/?zone=/unionactive/guestbook_form_060907 cfm]christian *********

christian*********saleukss net/ discount christian *********
    ukchristian*********-sale com/ christian *********
    christian*********uk-sales com/ christian *********

Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Infinite23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats fantastic man. great job!

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mirin OP. Keep up the lifestyle

TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TopMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gjdm.

zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zcferree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mirrin' that delt vain man, d*** good work
    I WILL compete one day.

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @ZFerree I follow back!

EDUK8R has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EDUK8R has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EDUK8R has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EDUK8R has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EDUK8R has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    mirin gains, keep it up!

andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andy94566 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    inspirational

bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bentay21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome traps bro

MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MACHZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gratz on a nice job done

Thanks guys! Its because of the motivation from the bodybuilding community I have made it thus far!

Originally Posted by Th3Juic3dCpt View Post
    wonderful transformation, im an asian too ! rep
    how did your diet and training look like ? im kinda struggling to find and how bout supplementS ?
    This is my current diet

Breakfast:
    2 whole eggs
    Large bowl of oatmeal
    Black coffee

Meal 2:
    2 whole wheat bread
    2 slices of swiss cheese
    4 slices of oven roasted tukey breast

Total is over 40 grams of carbs and just about 40 grams of protein

Meal 3 (Pre workout):
    Same as 2
    Protein shake

Post workout:
    Protein shake, white bagel (The one I eat has 59g's of carbs)

Meal 5 (Dinner):
    Half a plate of brown rice
    4 oz of steamed chicken or fish

Meal 6:
    2 whole wheat pita bread with peanut butter
    Protein shake

OR

2 whole wheat pita bread
    Can of tuna in water

Meal 7:
    Bowl of cottage cheese
    Glass of milk

I also add in lots of fruits, veggies and almonds.

Originally Posted by comps View Post
    Looks like those curls have been working for you. Holy fawk, arm size?
    I'm at about 16.5 last time I checked like 2 months ago LOL. Might be at 17 now.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Great progress! You've got a great physique at the moment and you've kept lean throughout your journey!
    180 and 9 or 10% at 5'9" is good mass and if you can manage another 5 lean pounds a year for the next few years you'll be a beast.
    'Mirin' the grapefruit biceps, big delts and the wide lat spread
    How are the legs?
    What are your current lifts?
    GJDM - be proud of what you've achieved!
    Heres pics of my legs

Calves are lacking. Been hitting them hard lately.
    Current lifts are about 275 on bench (Not really looking for strength at the moment), 345 squats, 405 deads

mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmmason123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ur biceps are sick, great peak and great transformation.
    "I know people have a misconception, because I laugh a lot and like to have a good time, but in this gym, I’m a beast. Come play with me in here and see how funny that chit is.”— Chris Cormier

henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henhuynh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ALways good to find another asian to look up to. Keep it up!

SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeriouslyBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    gjdm man!! mirin dat dere bicep peak. repped