tdg92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Is this a good nutrition plan

So im 5 feet 9 inches about 140lbs I upped my calories to about 3000 a day since i have a high metabolism.

Im not really in shape at all have little man boobies and stuff just trying to put on lean muscle

I usually eat the same thing everyday besides dinner

Breakfast
    Whey Protein shake,Oatmeal and strawberries

Midmorning snack
    PJ&J and a glass of milk/ Banana

Lunch
    Whole wheat noodles with veggies and chicken

Snack
    Whey Protein shake + Amino X BCAA for after workout

Dinner usually changes
    Last thing i ate was whole wheat noodles with white sauce and shrimp

So around like 2700-3000 Calories

naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tdg92 View Post
    So im 5 feet 9 inches about 140lbs I upped my calories to about 3000 a day since i have a high metabolism.

Im not really in shape at all have little man boobies and stuff just trying to put on lean muscle

I usually eat the same thing everyday besides dinner

Breakfast
    Whey Protein shake,Oatmeal and strawberries

Midmorning snack
    PJ&J and a glass of milk/ Banana

Lunch
    Whole wheat noodles with veggies and chicken

Snack
    Whey Protein shake + Amino X BCAA for after workout

Dinner usually changes
    Last thing i ate was whole wheat noodles with white sauce and shrimp

So around like 2700-3000 Calories
    as long as you are counting your macros correctly this looks good in my opinion.
    you probably need more vegetables in your last meal. With your whey shake I would have some carbohydrates as well. Some low fat carbs like rice crackers or cakes. Could even have more oatmeal.

Also you may want to add more protein. Doesn't seem like you are having a lot though I could be wrong. I am not sure what your macros are each meal.

Originally Posted by naggers View Post
    as long as you are counting your macros correctly this looks good in my opinion.
    you probably need more vegetables in your last meal. With your whey shake I would have some carbohydrates as well. Some low fat carbs like rice crackers or cakes. Could even have more oatmeal.

Also you may want to add more protein. Doesn't seem like you are having a lot though I could be wrong. I am not sure what your macros are each meal.
    Also after my last shake usually a glass of chocolate milk because he said it's good for your muscles because the sugar

HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000) HealingHands8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read the stickies. You don't have to eat the same things, at the same times everyday. If you want to then fine. But I would recommend slightly more variety.

Originally Posted by tdg92 View Post
    Also after my last shake usually a glass of chocolate milk because he said it's good for your muscles because the sugar
    Idk who 'he' is, but he is wrong. It is neither good or bad.

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The names of the foods you eat mean nothing.. it's all about Macros and Micros.. And is there a reason you drink so many of your calories? (Shakes) Keep in mind that food will do the same thing those shakes will do.. Also, please don't drink chocolate milk for the sole purpose of "sugar muscles".. as you are wasting your time there.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

Originally Posted by n0useforaname View Post
    The names of the foods you eat mean nothing.. it's all about Macros and Micros.. And is there a reason you drink so many of your calories? (Shakes) Keep in mind that food will do the same thing those shakes will do.. Also, please don't drink chocolate milk for the sole purpose of "sugar muscles".. as you are wasting your time there.
    It's just easier in the morning to drink my breakfast because of work. And macros and micros? Sorry I'm new to this stuff.

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=156380183

In short, every food you eat has macronutrients.. Protein/Fats/Carbs.. and some have Micronutrients.. Vitamins/Minerals

Your body works optimally off of a good mixture of the above.. Your job is to figure out your TDEE, eat 10-15% above it, and lift hard while getting the pro/fat/carb/micros that you need to build muscle. In that thread, you can figure that stuff out. Then you can eat foods YOU enjoy.. and hit your macros/micros.
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /