Closed Thread
    RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

[GTFIH]Just met a miscer at la fitness Long island...Zyzz Wannabe,Legend moment.

Okay so i hit up La this morning for a leg\calve session, and i noticed this Pretty joocy guy with compression shorts and wavy hair, (Zyzz body) But bigger, Im pretty sure your wearing that attire because of zyzz, well anyways I got off the leg press and went to grab dumbells to do lunges.. and I saw your gym bag it was a bodybuilding.com bag... I DOUBLE TAKED and stared at the bag. You then looked up at me and gave me the nod,
    BRAH it was a moment of true passion and recognition, I then sputtered the words, "You aware?" and You replied Yeah OP. lmfao!!!!!!!! We then continued our workouts knowing we had just made that connection,

STRONG NO HOMO. Who is this mystery zyzz man!

Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no pics

no care

thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in for answers

QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50) QuaPatetOrbis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP you found your future husband!!

cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cresros is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that feel when he comes home and realizes you are red
    My crews were stupid crew

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP you could have taken some pics at least.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Nobody cares about Zyzz here, go to numisc. They have dyck pics, his story, the legacy, and 1000's of fanboys.