HforHollyann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for inspiration

Hi everyone. I am a2nd time new member to bodybuilding.com and am about to embark on Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer tomorrow morning. I am a 41 yr old mom to two amazing teen girls and am in the worst shape of my life. I am 25 lbs heavier than I was when I was 9months pregnant and am sooooo over it. Shopping for clothes that hide my body is something I am not ok with but have succumbed to. I am going to kick my own ass and hopefully receive some knowledge and support along the way without the ego that sometimes goes along with forums like these. I look forward to hearing from anyone who cares to weigh in and maybe even make some workout buddies in the process. Wish me luck!
    h

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's great you're motivated to change things around for the better. I hope tomorrow starts things off on the right track for you!

xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xdk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck !

lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck - it'll be the best thing you ever do!

NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NewGainNation has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Best of luck op, If you can visualize it, it's a pheasable thought, Now get out there and make it happen! Motivate yourself everyday! Do it for your girls, You got this mom!

eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Best of luck to you.

Set time sensitive short and long term goals to help you stay on track and keep the pressure on you to succeed. Don't just rely on the scale either for measuring your progress. Listen to your body, if your energy/feelings improve overtime, etc.

Look forward to seeing your progress!

Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HforHollyann View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a2nd time new member to bodybuilding.com and am about to embark on Jamie Eason's Live Fit Trainer tomorrow morning. I am a 41 yr old mom to two amazing teen girls and am in the worst shape of my life. I am 25 lbs heavier than I was when I was 9months pregnant and am sooooo over it. Shopping for clothes that hide my body is something I am not ok with but have succumbed to. I am going to kick my own ass and hopefully receive some knowledge and support along the way without the ego that sometimes goes along with forums like these. I look forward to hearing from anyone who cares to weigh in and maybe even make some workout buddies in the process. Wish me luck!
    You've already made a great start by getting on here and declaring that you've chosen to make a change. So congratulations on that!

If there's any way I can help, feel free to reach out and I'm sure you'll find many others on the forum that are happy to help as well.

What do you feel has been the biggest thing holding you back from your fitness goals?
    Get my free motivational fat loss and muscle building guide for busy people @ excuseproof.com.

Author of "50 Fitness Tips You Wish You Knew" and "How To Stick To A Diet"