SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SolVleBoDy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cant decide whether I should bulk or cut?

Okay i'm 18, 5'11 175ibs but i'm pretty sure my BF is kinda high I got this clamp or whatever on eBay and every time I use it I get #'s between 18-22% and I wanted to get down to around 13-14% before I started to bulk but i'm having the hardest time trying to cut, I can eat around 1200 calories, 30 carbs and do 40 minutes of cardio a day and it works a litle to lose weight I can lose a few pounds in a few days but I can't last that long before I have to actually EAT something and then I gain a lot of the weight back even when I know i'm not eating near 3500 calories yet I gain pounds back...I lost a lot of weight not counting carbs and just doing 1300 calories a day with 30 minutes of cardio 3 days a week but then I stopped losing around 170 (for like three weeks atleast, more then any platue) So I just want to know what you guys think I should do, weather I should go on a clean bulk or keep trying to cut.

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pics?

Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaylor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After looking at your stats, you need to cut and count your calories exactly.

93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 93east has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Like the above poster said you really gotta count your calories, weigh and include everything you eat, if you are doing this and are consuming 1300 calories daily (probably too low btw), the pounds will come off.
    Limiting carbohydrates isnt a necessity, it comes down to calories in vs calories out.
    Ensure you're getting enough protein so you're not gonna be losing a lot of muscle on your cut. Do you follow a lifting routine?
    Think reading the LF stickies will help

TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) TomLynx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1200 cals a day is way too low. Read the stickies and get clue'd up

btmosher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agree with all the above.

Read through wave_length's article, How to lose fat for Noobs - Part II. It is stickied.