Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jcishere93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I practically feel lke my feelings are hurt all the time

Sorry if I'm rambling a bit but I feel hurt always. I asked people on yahoo if I was good looking or not they either called me ugly or average. Also I asked people on this site if my body was good and they said no, which really hurt because I was working my @ss off. I also asked people on yahoo if the girl I like was interested in me they all said no, which hurt a lot. Also I'm being ignored by people, no1 likes me, never had a gf, not much friends. I feel hurt and regret asking people, will I ever get over this?

dwade17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwade17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwade17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwade17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwade17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwade17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwade17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwade17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dwade17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jcishere93 View Post
    Sorry if I'm rambling a bit but I feel hurt always. I asked people on yahoo if I was good looking or not they either called me ugly or average. Also I asked people on this site if my body was good and they said no, which really hurt because I was working my @ss off. I also asked people on yahoo if the girl I like was interested in me they all said no, which hurt a lot. Also I'm being ignored by people, no1 likes me, never had a gf, not much friends. I feel hurt and regret asking people, will I ever get over this?
    Things in life will never be handed to you. Be content with your own progress and keep working hard. Then you will see changes and people will notice but if your just working out for other peoples approval your not doing it for the right reasons. Good luck!

jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jackel4985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why would u ask people on yahoo anyways thats stupid. There not satisfied with life so they bring u down. Life is what u make not what others make it for you. Now go get some vagisil
    and clean out ur emotional fungi.

Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not being a troll or anything bro but you just sound like your ranting, why ask yahoo if your good looking? People are gonna read this and rip the sheet out of you even if you were good looking, why no1 talks to you? Maybe look at your personality and how you act around people... Surely you have freinds and they're the ones who should care. Don't go asking yahoo sht people will just laugh and make fun of u in my opinion

Evaluate yourself, how you act, your maturity and psyique... There's always time to improve yourself so soldier on people aren't going to think ohh this poor kid and feel sorry for you because your feeling sorry for yourself

Feel good about yourself, keep lifting, get some confidence up and time will tell on who your real freinds are. Life's not always about being the cool kid.
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xY2Jx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey OP

Never EVER go on the misc or yahoo answers to ask for serious info. The thing about the internet is, is that it's where negative people can show their true colors behind a screen. If you are working your arse off thats good, don't let anyone else bring you down. Keep at it.

I have anxiety. The best thing to do is STOP SEEKING REASSURANCE. It will feel good when you get a positive comment, but it wont last. You are only feeding the cycle of worthlessness. Stop seeking reassurance from these sites asap, instead make sure you find good reasonable people to take tips from.

PM me pics so I can critique/give you tips.

Meatwardo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You asked people on the internet how you looked, what did you expect? People always called me tiny and scrawny in school which is why I registered here today and started working out.

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Maybe you should stop being depressed and realize you don't need other peoples acceptance just your own.
    Don't be one of those *******s that keeps going "do I look good?" "am I aesthetic?" to try to get acceptance, your just gonna get trolled by haters.
    Fck every1 else and work on your own, ignore others.
    If you work hard you will get whatever you want.

lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10) lbloomfield is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xY2Jx View Post
    Hey OP
    The best thing to do is STOP SEEKING REASSURANCE. It will feel good when you get a positive comment, but it wont last. You are only feeding the cycle of worthlessness. Stop seeking reassurance from these sites asap, instead make sure you find good reasonable people to take tips from.
    This. As soon as you stop seeking opinions from others and only value your own opinion (in regards to your self-worth), you will become a much happier person.

XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XRichieX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pick yourself up and make something better of your life.

Looking of acceptance from strangers on the internet is never a good thing.

alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alexistheboss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    btw what does this thread have to do with teen bodybuilding? at least post it in the misc section....

Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This is how it goes...

Pics pls or it didn't happen? Also facial pic for reassurance or it didn't happen

I want you to stand in the kitchen with a spoon of peanut butter.

Spoon selfie ftw
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    think about your self OP

stop giving a **** what people thinks, that is what I use to do and guess what
    idgf what people thinks.

#1 thing in life is happiness, if you're lifting just to try impress others but not your self, then I assume u wont be happy =/ so why do it?
    #2 If you're happy lifting, then LIFT but don't go asking "do I look good" etc on Yahoo answers lol Obviously you will get people gonna say some nasty stuff and maybe good stuff. Only place you really should say "do I look good" is the mirror...
    #3 opinions are just opinions, they are words and it is your choice to take it to heart or not
    personally, Idgf what people thinks about me any more cause i'm doing what makes my self happy not others

Edit: Life is too short, to give a **** or waste time to be sad about opinions. Be happy what you have cause there is always someone who is in a worst situation than YOU

good luck OP
    My Lifting log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158614543&p=1175269943#post1175269943

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so ur ugly whats is the big deal most men arenot beautiful thats why created women on the other hand that why u lift to become a real man
    no pain no gain
    Flat BB press: 185*2
    DeadLift: 225 *1
    squat:185*3

domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) domenic1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude I was there myself a couple years ago, and I know it sucks and its terrible to be stuck in that pit of despair but just keep working at your goals, trust me you'll get there and will be a million times better than before. As long as every day you're better than you were yesterday, you'll get there in time. If anything where you're at now will make the journey to where you end up ultimately more incredible

FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FStockes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Never listen to yahoo answers brah. It's full of sad kunts who are unhappy with their lives and thrive off making everyone else feel like chit. Just keep working and don't let anybody get you down.
    ****!!VIRGINIA CREW!!****

"If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants."

"Virginia is my country; her will I obey, however lamentable the fate to which it may subject me." -Lighthorse Harry Lee