Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Has anyone seen any benefit from stretching? is it really broscience?

im sorry but im starting to think that tnation is pure bullsh!t.

look at this article.

if i am reading this correctly, it says stretching wont work?

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ng_doesnt_work

my phyiscal therapist has me doing this routine to help with my flexibility for my herniated disc.
    and this takes me an hour to do. its annoying.
    is this bs? am i wasting my money at physical therapy!!?
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) ObeseFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having tight muscles sucks, and they certainly doesn't make your body work more efficiently or help with avoiding injury. If you care about fitness you should be stretching and working on your mobility whether you are injured or not. When it comes down to it, to do certain exercises with perfect form you really need decent flexibility, or else you definitely risk injuring yourself. ATG squats are a good example, if you do those with poor flexibility you are likely going to round your lower back without even knowing it. I don't know how well stretching helps with healing injuries, but it definitely helps with avoiding them.

AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000) AirForceV is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fixed my ****. hurt a disc in my spine. cleared it right up. Still working on everything else but I've improved greatly.

a flexible body is a strong body.
    http://tiny.cc/GoldenEra

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehe

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AirForceV View Post
    Fixed my ****. hurt a disc in my spine. cleared it right up. Still working on everything else but I've improved greatly.

a flexible body is a strong body.
    thx bro. so stretching really is legit. fk tnation.
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------

Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ramborage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Inlfamed my sciatic nerve somehow last year, and fractured my L1 when I was younger. Pain seemed to hit me all at once and I couldn't stand up for more than 15 minutes at a time. First thing my PT had me do was stretches every morning. This got me out of a majority of my pain within a few days. Also had plantar fasciitis. Stretching was the only way to get rid of that. Can't tight muscles also make arthritis worse or cause it? Would make sense since it pulls the joints closer together.

Originally Posted by Ramborage View Post
    Inlfamed my sciatic nerve somehow last year, and fractured my L1 when I was younger. Pain seemed to hit me all at once and I couldn't stand up for more than 15 minutes at a time. First thing my PT had me do was stretches every morning. This got me out of a majority of my pain within a few days. Also had plantar fasciitis. Stretching was the only way to get rid of that. Can't tight muscles also make arthritis worse or cause it? Would make sense since it pulls the joints closer together.
    thx bro.
    -------

monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monsterBEN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Listen to your PT. Patients who don't follow their home exercise plan always take longer to get better. srs.

And yes, over time stretching does work.
    Redskins | San Antonio Basketball Team | Washington Baseball Team | Washington Hockey Team

*** MISC Cigar Crew ***

dresssuits dont fit=bulk GumpLife's Avatar
    GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GumpLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stretching is a great way to ensure that you do not become a "repeat offender".. The healing process isn't always fun, but its worth it. Sticking your foot in a bucket of ice 3 times a day for a high ankle sprain isnt fun, but its beneficial.