Registered User AnonymousBaller's Avatar
    AnonymousBaller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Some Help with Lean Muscle Gain

Hello, I am a collegiate football player and have come to the forum for some assistance. I have had a hard time keeping weight on myself. Upon going into summer camp for football, I was 205 lbs. but i quickly lost that weight and slimmed down to around 192 lbs. Over the course of the season, I ate and worked out the most consistently I have ever done before. However, I have gained little to no overall weight while doing this. My peak weight after slimming down after summer camp was a solid 196 lbs. but unfortunately, I have slimmed backed down to around 190. I don't know if I am doing something wrong because I have not lost overall strength. My current numbers are: Bench - 285; Power Clean - 275; Squat - 505. This was an increase between 20-50 lbs over 12 weeks.

Overall, I feel as if my diet is the most rendering in my weight gaining problem. I eat fruits and vegetables everyday and I constantly snack on foods around the house. I believe that if I switch my diet to a more lean based diet, the weight will start to come and actually stay on without it disappearing. I have googled and searched but I have not found a consistent meal plan that is specifically directed toward Lean Muscle Gain.
    Can anyone perhaps give a rough draft of their weekly Lean Muscle meal plan ? Or point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's all about calories. how much are you eating a day? also, what kinds of foods are you snacking on? That could be a problem

Aside from that, you are a collegiate athlete, you have a strength coach at your school. This is their job. Talk to him rather than coming onto the forums. It is his job to help you with nutrition, strength, size and performance.