Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

typical girl cheated thread

on a govt. computer cant upload pics. your neggs mean nothing to me right now anyway. Been dployed and going home in a month. Got a dear john letterfrom my wife. Got married when I was 20 to my highschool sweetheart who I loved.Parents told me not to do it. She told me that when I was deployed this time and last time she got black out drunk at bars and made out with dudes. now shes met a guy and she really likes him and he makes her feel something shes never felt. She says she hasnt ****ed anyone and that she was talking to this guy and telling me because she felt guilty. WOMAN LOGIC: She is going with this guy because she knows i will end the relationship when i found out about the other guys. I told her i could forgive her if she stopped talking to this dude, she said she would. now her phone has been off for 24 hours... I know i need to leave her but its so ****ing hard i dont know why i cant just see her as a slut and leave. feelsobadman

cliffs: wife cheated on me while i am deployed

i want to forgive her but i know thats wrong
    feeling terrible, not eating or sleeping

eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i also told her parents when i found out. I really need to talk to my dad but he is on vacation and not answering his phone. i need someone to talk to

MisogynistCrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisogynistCrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisogynistCrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisogynistCrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisogynistCrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisogynistCrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn.....

........just damn..

Respect The SRS Tag SRSmiscerIZsrs's Avatar
    SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    well i guess thats that....

sucks op, throw her in the gutter and go find another bro.
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Ya derp’d before ya herp’d

never in a million years thought i wuld be making one of these threads

mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Really sorry to hear this OP. Just be happy that you know, and now don't have to waste time with such a trash person. She is terrible being OP and no one deserves to be with that.

Don't let her see you down or know you are upset more than you already have.

Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nicholas45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rough.. But why stay if you know shes doing all this? Youll be much more miserable if you drag this along rather then just ending it now and be very depressed for a few weeks

im not gunna lie. i called her and broke down and cried... i wish i had the email she sent me but i could stand to look a it so i deleted it. i will try and find it. it is gut wrenching

i can't stay married to you adam. you deserve so much better than who I am and the lack of loving qualities you need. idk whats wrong with me adam but i am an angry person and idk if that will ever change. i wish you wouldn't of met me so i wouldn't ever had gotten a chance to put you through this. idk why you like me idk why you put up with me, but i am a horrible person honestly. I'm just going to come clean with everything so you know what I'm talking about. when you proposed to me i went to kirk and told him to do something about it, he didn't and thats what katie was talking about last night. she was claiming i had sex with him the night before our wedding and a bunch of other **** that wasn't true. i didn't have sex with him but i did kiss him. I also made out with a random guy at fun plex last summer that i have no recollection of. i don't talk to kirk anymore i deleted him from everything cause i can't deal with his **** the way he pulls me around and i hate the control and power he has over me and my feelings. on new years eve i met a guy while we were out and i ended up making out with him and giving him my number. I've been talking to him ever since and I'm flying to Fairbanks tonight to see him I've never felt this way about anyone before. I've never had sex with anyone else while we were married but i definitely cheated on you by kissing all them. he is not the reason I'm telling you this now, i tried to tell you in the summer that i need to be on my own I'm too young to be married, I'm too ****ed up in the head, and I'm not ready to be in a marriage when I'm still running from **** that happened to me as a child. I will never be ready for anything until i deal with her death Adam and i don't know how. i do ****ed up **** that i regret so much the next day and feel absolutely sick over. I don't know why i do the things i do but it doesn't matter they are ****ed up and you deserve sooo much better than me. I'm so sorry you took me on with all my **** ups and baggage, idk what good you saw in me cause its not there. i beat the **** out of my best friend and really hurt her because she was telling me **** i didn't want to hear or think about. she hates me and her mom hates me and i don't blame them. i really have tried to get myself to a better place but i just don't know how much longer i can do it. I'm going no where i constantly make the same mistakes after i feel so terrible about them and can't seem to stop. i hate myself for allowing you to get involved with me and my issues. i hate myself for everything I've done to hurt you. i hate myself for believing i can be a better person when clearly I'm nothing but a **** up. i was when you married me and i still am now. there is no right time or place to tell you this but i can't hold on to all this anymore. the guilt is eating me alive and I didn't want to wait til you were home to tell you this because i don't think you'll want to see me again so i will be gone if you want. you are way too good of a man to be with someone like me honestly adam, i don't want you to be sad about this I'm not worth being sad over. i want you to find someone who actually makes you happy and she's out there. I'm so sorry for everything and i wish i could be the person you and me both thought i could become but i can see that will never happen. i have too demons inside that I'm wrestling with and its not fair to have you in the middle while I'm trying to figure them out. i honestly want to just go off the grid and never have to talk to anyone again but I'm not going to hurt myself so don't think that. idk what else to say adam i tried i really did i just can't get my **** together and i can't hold any of this in anymore. i believe that you will be very happy someday with someone who is not me, I'm sorry for everything

eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by eskim0 View Post
    im not gunna lie. i called her and broke down and cried... i wish i had the email she sent me but i could stand to look a it so i deleted it. i will try and find it. it is gut wrenching
    sorry to hear man. just remember, time heals all wounds. end it now and never look back. easier said than done but the more you try to hang onto it the more you'll regret it later on. she's shown her true colors, that should be enough to get you to start moving forward.

solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) solidsnake88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your first heart break is always the worst...it'll take months to get over. just accept that. but know this - it's always darkest before dawn. it WILL get better, you will find a TON of other hot girls and finally meet one who is worth it all. trust me bro, DO NOT try to make it worth with her...you even said first she started making out with guys, now she's having sex. it will not stop...when you're deployed again it'll be a new guy.
    PSN: solidsnake2688
    SteamID: solidsnake88595

Work my a** off year round just to take my shirt off at edm festivals once a year crew

Ultra '13 Weekend 2 || Spring Awakening '13 || TomorrowWorld '13 || EDC Orlando '13 || Ultra '14 || EDC Las Vegas '14 || EDC Orlando '14 || Ultra '15 || TomorrowWorld '15 || EDC Orlando '15

eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eight-pack has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i can't stay married to you adam. you deserve so much better than who I am and the lack of loving qualities you need. idk whats wrong with me adam but i am an angry person and idk if that will ever change. i wish you wouldn't of met me so i wouldn't ever had gotten a chance to put you through this. idk why you like me idk why you put up with me, but i am a horrible person honestly. I'm just going to come clean with everything so you know what I'm talking about. when you proposed to me i went to kirk and told him to do something about it, he didn't and thats what katie was talking about last night. she was claiming i had sex with him the night before our wedding and a bunch of other **** that wasn't true. i didn't have sex with him but i did kiss him. I also made out with a random guy at fun plex last summer that i have no recollection of. i don't talk to kirk anymore i deleted him from everything cause i can't deal with his **** the way he pulls me around and i hate the control and power he has over me and my feelings. on new years eve i met a guy while we were out and i ended up making out with him and giving him my number. I've been talking to him ever since and I'm flying to Fairbanks tonight to see him I've never felt this way about anyone before. I've never had sex with anyone else while we were married but i definitely cheated on you by kissing all them. he is not the reason I'm telling you this now, i tried to tell you in the summer that i need to be on my own I'm too young to be married, I'm too ****ed up in the head, and I'm not ready to be in a marriage when I'm still running from **** that happened to me as a child. I will never be ready for anything until i deal with her death Adam and i don't know how. i do ****ed up **** that i regret so much the next day and feel absolutely sick over. I don't know why i do the things i do but it doesn't matter they are ****ed up and you deserve sooo much better than me. I'm so sorry you took me on with all my **** ups and baggage, idk what good you saw in me cause its not there. i beat the **** out of my best friend and really hurt her because she was telling me **** i didn't want to hear or think about. she hates me and her mom hates me and i don't blame them. i really have tried to get myself to a better place but i just don't know how much longer i can do it. I'm going no where i constantly make the same mistakes after i feel so terrible about them and can't seem to stop. i hate myself for allowing you to get involved with me and my issues. i hate myself for everything I've done to hurt you. i hate myself for believing i can be a better person when clearly I'm nothing but a **** up. i was when you married me and i still am now. there is no right time or place to tell you this but i can't hold on to all this anymore. the guilt is eating me alive and I didn't want to wait til you were home to tell you this because i don't think you'll want to see me again so i will be gone if you want. you are way too good of a man to be with someone like me honestly adam, i don't want you to be sad about this I'm not worth being sad over. i want you to find someone who actually makes you happy and she's out there. I'm so sorry for everything and i wish i could be the person you and me both thought i could become but i can see that will never happen. i have too demons inside that I'm wrestling with and its not fair to have you in the middle while I'm trying to figure them out. i honestly want to just go off the grid and never have to talk to anyone again but I'm not going to hurt myself so don't think that. idk what else to say adam i tried i really did i just can't get my **** together and i can't hold any of this in anymore. i believe that you will be very happy someday with someone who is not me, I'm sorry for everything
    read the first two sentences and didn't need to read anymore. she's trying to relieve herself of any guilt or responsibility from what she has done by bs-ing about how she doesn't have what you need/deserve.

Truth is, she does know what's wrong with her, she just doesn't want to own up to it. She's a cheater, a liar, and I don't need to read the rest of what she said to tell you that you should not believe any of it. She does not know how to handle the guilt of being unfaithful to you so she's making up all this crap about being confused. Move on bro!! Move on and never look back!!!

Registered NonNatty matthall2011's Avatar
    matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matthall2011 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Extremely long email
    Holy Fuk, your much better off without her bro srs don't look back

Originally Posted by matthall2011 View Post
    Holy Fuk, your much better off without her bro srs don't look back
    i had no idea that this stuff was going on. thoughtwe were happy. total blind side.

you make me feel better brahs.

Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reguvin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LOL at the email

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All women are whores (srs)

Everytime a girl cheats its never "her" fault.

You did nothing wrong don't take it personally... time heals everything.

You're better off without her.

EDIT:

I just read that whole ****ing wall of text... omg... OP you dun goofed marrying this girl at 20 THAN getting deployed after...

I literally raged reading that...

Just be mad you found out now as opposed to having children with this dumb bitch
    Last edited by winjones; 01-06-2013 at 10:17 PM.

Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Didn't read, but if you don't have any kids with her.... Toss her to the streets OP.

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i can't stay married to you adam. You deserve so much better than who i am and the lack of loving qualities you need. Idk whats wrong with me adam but i am an angry person and idk if that will ever change. I wish you wouldn't of met me so i wouldn't ever had gotten a chance to put you through this. Idk why you like me idk why you put up with me, but i am a horrible person honestly. I'm just going to come clean with everything so you know what i'm talking about. When you proposed to me i went to kirk and told him to do something about it, he didn't and thats what katie was talking about last night. She was claiming i had sex with him the night before our wedding and a bunch of other **** that wasn't true. I didn't have sex with him but i did kiss him. I also made out with a random guy at fun plex last summer that i have no recollection of. I don't talk to kirk anymore i deleted him from everything cause i can't deal with his **** the way he pulls me around and i hate the control and power he has over me and my feelings. On new years eve i met a guy while we were out and i ended up making out with him and giving him my number. I've been talking to him ever since and i'm flying to fairbanks tonight to see him i've never felt this way about anyone before. I've never had sex with anyone else while we were married but i definitely cheated on you by kissing all them. He is not the reason i'm telling you this now, i tried to tell you in the summer that i need to be on my own i'm too young to be married, i'm too ****ed up in the head, and i'm not ready to be in a marriage when i'm still running from **** that happened to me as a child. I will never be ready for anything until i deal with her death adam and i don't know how. I do ****ed up **** that i regret so much the next day and feel absolutely sick over. I don't know why i do the things i do but it doesn't matter they are ****ed up and you deserve sooo much better than me. I'm so sorry you took me on with all my **** ups and baggage, idk what good you saw in me cause its not there. I beat the **** out of my best friend and really hurt her because she was telling me **** i didn't want to hear or think about. She hates me and her mom hates me and i don't blame them. I really have tried to get myself to a better place but i just don't know how much longer i can do it. I'm going no where i constantly make the same mistakes after i feel so terrible about them and can't seem to stop. I hate myself for allowing you to get involved with me and my issues. I hate myself for everything i've done to hurt you. I hate myself for believing i can be a better person when clearly i'm nothing but a **** up. I was when you married me and i still am now. There is no right time or place to tell you this but i can't hold on to all this anymore. The guilt is eating me alive and i didn't want to wait til you were home to tell you this because i don't think you'll want to see me again so i will be gone if you want. You are way too good of a man to be with someone like me honestly adam, i don't want you to be sad about this i'm not worth being sad over. I want you to find someone who actually makes you happy and she's out there. I'm so sorry for everything and i wish i could be the person you and me both thought i could become but i can see that will never happen. I have too demons inside that i'm wrestling with and its not fair to have you in the middle while i'm trying to figure them out. I honestly want to just go off the grid and never have to talk to anyone again but i'm not going to hurt myself so don't think that. Idk what else to say adam i tried i really did i just can't get my **** together and i can't hold any of this in anymore. I believe that you will be very happy someday with someone who is not me, i'm sorry for everything
    give me this fukking kunts e-mail address op

RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RuthlessAAF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sorry to hear bro. I know that feel. Seems like they always say "you deserve better" and "why do you even like me?" And **** like that. Thats tough man.... I'm sorry.

ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausurfer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what did you expect?

it was stupid to get together so young and then get deployed.

Honestly .. Makes no sense whatsoever ..

OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) OKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Damn she pretty much said its not you, its me.
    Feel terrible for you man, wish all the luck to you.

no kids. talked about getting pregnant right before i deployed. picked out baby names...

MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dam that sucks brah. i hope you find the courage to just drop her from your life; you're better off now that you know she isn't true. best of luck in your future path. stay safe brah
    Misc Scape

Originally Posted by ausurfer View Post
    what did you expect?

it was stupid to get together so young and then get deployed.

Honestly .. Makes no sense whatsoever ..
    was thinking with my heart man. i love her soo much. you will know someday. srs.

Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100) Shane30794 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Honestly look at it as a good thing. What if this had happened to you 5 YEARS FROM NOW when your feelings for her were even stronger. She is the type of person that she is and you should feel lucky enough that it came out early and you exposed her for the nasty selfish cheating little twat that she is. She'll never be happy cuz shes jus gonna do this with every guy she gets with cuz she craves that attention, the attention that u coudlnt give her cuz u were deployed.

Take some time to grieve but then get ur ass out there and find some new vagina to plow! this is a blessing, not a curse

Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pfftt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Chelsea what is this?

wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wildturkey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TIME TO MISC DETECTIVE THE SHIET OUT OF 'KIRK' AND SLOOT.

But seriously, sucks mate but you'll move on to much better things I guarantee it
    Dreamer bulk progress: 75.1kg/165lbs 21st Jan 2018 > 94.7kg/208.8lbs 14th September 2018

wildturkey's going to do a powerlifting comp in a misc shirt thread - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175560231

Originally Posted by wildturkey View Post
    TIME TO MISC DETECTIVE THE SHIET OUT OF 'KIRK' AND SLOOT.

But seriously, sucks mate but you'll move on to much better things I guarantee it
    please dont

alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha1212 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Fuk bro... Hope you're alright. Stay strong