Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry about your woes, Steph. I feel ya on the sinus infections, I get them like it's my freakin' job. Sometimes I just want to drill holes in my face to relieve the pressure!

Want me to slash stalker's tires? I totally will....

Just remember, even through the woes and creepy stalker in the gym... You're a freakin' inspiration to so many of us on here. Even though you don't feel like it right now, you're a bada$$ b!tch!

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ah that sucks you're overwhelmingly busy, I hate when stuff gets like that. Hoping it settles down for you soon!
    Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    Ok. I must now follow up that confession with a gym story. I have a stalker. I'm coming out the bathroom on Monday and this fruitcake woman appears out of no where andAh says, "Heeeeeyyyyy girl!!!! How've you been!!!?!" ... all crazy-eyed like she just overdosed on jacked 3D.
    Ooo sorry OP, I get excited when I see fellow journalers at the gym. In all seriousness you gotta be straight with this chick and just tell her you don't want to workout with anybody or talk to anybody at the gym. Do you wear an ipod? That would ruin gym for me if I had to communicate with any other human beings srs lol.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000) Cardioconvert is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hope everything calms down a bit - hard to handle extra stress on top of prepping.....

Thinking of you.

CC
    “Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.” Alex Karras

Follow me on IG: @Cardioconvert

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First of all... thank you all so much for your kind and encouraging responses. I'm a little better today. Quality time with a sweet friend and an amazing photo session with a gorgeous client this afternoon have put me in a better mood! I had a pretty decent work out this morning and Ms. Fruitcake was nowhere to be found. It was a good day!

Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Wow, nice workout! I think your good mornings look awesome! That back progress pic is awesome- you should see mine from 2010. Not a grain of muscle to be seen. Hahahahaha!

lol at fruitcake woman. She sounds like a fruitcake. Wow, that's kind of scary!

Sorry life stuff is so crazy at the moment- I don't have kids yet and it's crazy enough at times for me. Hope things settle down for you soon!
    Thanks Lori! You should totally post some comparison shots so you can inspire us all with your progress! Yes, kids do complicate things but they are some wonderful it's worth it. Newborns and toddlers are tough but mine are now 6 & 9 so life is much easier. Ryleigh had a friend over last night. They played dress-up and I snapped a few pics of them...

Originally Posted by cmg1976 View Post
    Steph, I'm sorry you've been down. I know you know it passes but it's still no fun. I can get that way pretty easily myself- critical clients, crabby boss, perfectionist self, big to-do list, etc. Just remember how many people you inspire around here if you need a reminder that you are amazing

I would die if I had a lady shadow like that at the gym- I'm with you on being the first to back off if I think I'm even slightly bothering someone and I just can't imagine how someone would be so pushy. I would try wearing earphones so it looks like you can't hear her. And like Kimm said make up an excuse about how you have to do this workout solo and silent for it to work if that fails.
    Girl we'd get along so well IRL. I'd so train with you! I actually never work out with earphones on. The wires annoy me and just get in the way. I get asked all the time how I manage to train without music but I've just never done it so I'm used to it I guess. I probably should try that though... my workouts would be so much more efficient because I wouldn't be stopping to talk as much!

Originally Posted by dreahere View Post
    Yikes, sorry about crazee stalker lady and sorry you're going through shiz now.

I do my GMs with a slight bend in the knees, because when I started doing them and posted up video, that's what people told me to do. My question is your head position. It looks like you are doing them looking up a bit. I have been doing them keeping my head neutral so that at the bottom of the movement I am looking straight down at the floor. I have seen them both ways on youtube and I don't know which is "correct" or if it matters.
    Another GM knee-bender. Yes I do look "upward" while doing them. I don't really know why, I just do! Maybe I'll try a neutral position and see how it feels. I haven't had any neck issues with it so far.

Originally Posted by taiga1 View Post
    Awesome videos!!! And SICK leg/glute workout!!

I really wish my gym had some plate loaded squat machines. We just have squat rack and smith machine.

Sorry about the crazy stalker lady. That sounds like a nightmare. I would do what Kim said...and if she persists, just continue to ignore her til she gives up. Ugh.

And sorry you're having a hard time with personal stuff. Hang in there, sweet girl...hugs to you.
    Thanks girl... thanks for the hugs. I do love the plate-load squat. It lets me push much more weight without worrying about balance or form quite as much. I find it has helped me to get stronger at BB squats!

stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Sorry to hear you're having a hard time Stephanie! And you certainly don't need this stalker. It is likely she will continue to pester you. Tell her you need to work alone and to book an appointment with one of the trainers if she needs help or guidance. It's okay to be brutally frank, you're not there to find friends/wo partners...short and sweet

Love your videos too! And your back is looking great. Very impressed with the press work! How you can keep family/work/show commitments balanced and fit in "me" time..you certainly have to be mentally tough. Keep it balanced and don't take on too much...even watch your time spent on this site etc Are you getting enough rest? I'm guilty of it myself and I see you everywhere..EVERYWHERE!!!! (no stalker)...and your like my dream girl...WUT?? ..not sure where that came from

I had an interesting gym experience a couple of months ago. A new guy walks in, gives me a big warm smile and says hello. That's cool. I'm ok with greetings but confess to being anti-social at the gym. It's head down and GO! GO! GO! I ignored him once, felt his gaze and felt incredibly guilty! So I got back to pleasant greetings. A month or two passes, it seems he prefers to workout at night too. Then one night I saw him pointing his phone in my direction while I was performing squats. Oh yeah, I was not comfortable but didn't know how to handle it but just maaaybe he was texting... And then there was the time when I'd plonked myself on the Chest Press Machine, he was on the next machine and says..." So....do you come here often? " I must have given this look -> "Yes?!?"...my head dropped and I pounded out reps and he went on with his work in silence. I haven't seen him since!
    Awwwwwwww... you are such a DOLL!!!! <3 You are right... I do have to work hard to maintain balance with everything and it ain't easy. I probably spend more time on here than I should but I can't help it. I have such limited time these days to get together with friends IRL and it can get lonely. This is part of my social life. Often when I'm working long 12-hr night shifts I come here just to interact with people and pass the time.

... so... about the guy... was he cute??? He so wants to talk to you...

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    True dat. But John has a lot more experience spending the night in a holding cell next to a guy named 'Bubba'. lol..

BTW, Steph, it's great that you are training your posterior chain. People in the US focus too much on the mirror muscles. Posterior chain strength is key.

There is a new class at the gym. It's called "Butt Blaster", not to be confused with Butt Blink or Butt Wink. I'm not really sure what they do in the aerobics room. Men are not allowed to be there. In the meantime the squat racks are getting used by curlers, and the deadlift platform is now the misc-jumping-jack-lower-back-stretch-lets-gather-around-BS-and-oogle-the-chicks area. And the GHR machine. It's a coat rack and a coffee table in the winter.

Great work not only from a physical development standpoint, but also for using the equipment for their original intent. May the oly gods zeus and thor send their mighty blessings upon thee.
    I so agree with you!!! Too many people are neglecting their posterior chains around here. You wanna know what I think... I'll have a better booty and less competition for the squat rack so I'm ok with that. That butt blaster class sounds like that Brazil buttlift DVD I've seen advertised. It's a bunch of bodyweight stuff. Speaking of dat dere posterior chain... mine is in agony... DOM's

Originally Posted by jjeane View Post
    Hi Steph. Wanted to stop and say hi and that your bulk turned out fantastic!! You are looking great.
    Sorry about the blues.
    I think you should totally beat down the stalker. That has got to be so uncomfortable. I never have figured out those people who have no radar for giving people the creeps!
    Keep up the fantastic work and helping so many others along the way!
    Thanks so much! I'm so glad you dropped in!!!

Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Sorry about your woes, Steph. I feel ya on the sinus infections, I get them like it's my freakin' job. Sometimes I just want to drill holes in my face to relieve the pressure!

Want me to slash stalker's tires? I totally will....

Just remember, even through the woes and creepy stalker in the gym... You're a freakin' inspiration to so many of us on here. Even though you don't feel like it right now, you're a bada$$ b!tch!
    I so feel ya with the sinus pressure. Brb NyQuil just so I can sleep and hungover all day. Awww girl whatcha talking about... you inspire ME!!!

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Ah that sucks you're overwhelmingly busy, I hate when stuff gets like that. Hoping it settles down for you soon!

Ooo sorry OP, I get excited when I see fellow journalers at the gym. In all seriousness you gotta be straight with this chick and just tell her you don't want to workout with anybody or talk to anybody at the gym. Do you wear an ipod? That would ruin gym for me if I had to communicate with any other human beings srs lol.
    Girl I can't even begin to compare my busy to yours!!! Haha... if that had been you... brb dragging you to the benching station. Haha... so you're a gym recluse huh???

Originally Posted by Cardioconvert View Post
    Hope everything calms down a bit - hard to handle extra stress on top of prepping.....

Thinking of you.

CC
    Thanks girl. I'm following along and getting excited for you!

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You know you are really getting somewhere when you acquire a stalker. Seriously though you are a wonderful inspiration to lots of people. Keep it up and don't let the crazies get you down. I hope that you are starting to feel better!!

SATURDAY - MARCH 9th - PUSH

TRAINING

BB Flat Bench
    45 x 15 (warm-up)
    70 x 8
    95 x 10
    105 x 8
    105 x 6
    -->95 x 10 (drop set)

Forward-facing PL OHP Machine (superset with DB lateral raises)
    50 x 10
    60 x 10
    70 x 7
    80 x 5
    60 x 7
    -->40 x 10 (drop set)

Lateral Raises (T-lateral/front raises - superset with OHP)
    10lb DB's x 10 x 4

Close-grip Bench Press (Smith Machine)
    50 x 10
    70 x 10
    80 x 9
    90 x 4
    -->70 x 8 (drop set)

Gettin'-crazy-with-da-cables push circuit

Cable Flys (lbs per side)
    30 x 10
    40 x 10 x 2

Cable Lateral Raises
    20 x 10 x 3

Single-arm Cable Pushdowns
    30 x 10 x 3

CARDIO
    stepmill - moderate pace, alternating steps, 35min

NUTRITION
    1841 calories
    fat - 53
    carbs - 184
    protein - 150

SUNDAY - MARCH 10TH - DAY OFF
    NUTRITION
    waaaayyyyy too many calories
    Last edited by stephanielynn76; 03-11-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Originally Posted by Botika View Post
    You know you are really getting somewhere when you acquire a stalker. Seriously though you are a wonderful inspiration to lots of people. Keep it up and don't let the crazies get you down. I hope that you are starting to feel better!!
    Haha... never thought of having a stalker as being an indication that I was making good progress but I suppose you are right! LOL

cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000) cmg1976 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girl we'd get along so well IRL. I'd so train with you! I actually never work out with earphones on. The wires annoy me and just get in the way. I get asked all the time how I manage to train without music but I've just never done it so I'm used to it I guess. I probably should try that though... my workouts would be so much more efficient because I wouldn't be stopping to talk as much!
    I could never workout with headphones for exactly the same reason It would be a sign of desperate times, lol.

Did you find a spotter for the barbell bench press? I remember you were doing the smith machine before...
    That plate-loaded squat sounds like a great idea for the reasons you mentioned. I'll have to wander around and see if there's something like that around.
    My training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150928103

Originally Posted by cmg1976 View Post
    I could never workout with headphones for exactly the same reason It would be a sign of desperate times, lol.

Did you find a spotter for the barbell bench press? I remember you were doing the smith machine before...
    That plate-loaded squat sounds like a great idea for the reasons you mentioned. I'll have to wander around and see if there's something like that around.
    Haha! Hey I thought I was the only oddball. Yes, I did find a spotter. One of my friends (who is also a competitor) was there training with a guy-friend of ours and I grabbed him when I needed a spot.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice benchin' girl, strong CGs!

Lol yeah I'm not a social gymer, it's no accident the commercial gym I go to is 35min away from my home.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi Stephanie! I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to swing by and say hi! Man, you are an amazing photographer.
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Nice benchin' girl, strong CGs!

Lol yeah I'm not a social gymer, it's no accident the commercial gym I go to is 35min away from my home.
    Thanks girl. I'm the exact opposite... I'm a gym talker! I spend most of my time with a 9 and a 6 year old. I'm also a social butterfly married to an introvert. Going to the gym gives me a chance to get out of the house and have adult conversation.

Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    Hi Stephanie! I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to swing by and say hi! Man, you are an amazing photographer.
    Thanks so much Red! When I get done editing my most recent session I'll share a few...

Workout with vids coming up...

MONDAY - MARCH 11TH - PULL

TRAINING

Preacher Curl
    40 x 10 (warm-up)
    50 x 10
    75 x 4
    65 x 8 (vid)

60 x 10
    60 x 10
    50 x 10

Barbell Curls
    60 x 8
    60 x 10 (vid)

Wider-grip Chin-ups
    BW x 5
    BW x 5 (vid)

Reverse-grip Cable Lat Pulldown
    130 x 10 (warm-up)
    150 x 10
    160 x 7 (vid)

160 x 6
    140 x 8
    -->120 x 6 (drop set)

Seated Plate-loaded Row (-pounds per side)
    70 x 8 (warm-up)
    90 x 9 (vid)

100 x 5
    80 x 10
    70 x 10

CARDIO
    Zumba - 1hr class (and it was a good one!)

NUTRITION
    TBA

I gotta work (night shift) again tonight so hopefully I'll get a chance to catch up on everyone else's journals. Awesomeness has been occurring in all our your workouts and I've been missing it. Life this month is really busy...

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whoohoo in for all the vids Steph!!
    I just did GMs last week no idea but I think my legs were pretty straight because I didn't feel in my low back...but what do I know?? lol

SUPER cute pic
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000) dreahere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your back looks sick in your vids, Stephanie! Holy moly, that's shmexy!
    "Eat some oatmeal, do some squats, how hard is that seriously."--Prof Ham
    ..............................................................................
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers
    ...............................................................................
    For the lulz and an occasional intelligent thought, plus pics:

http://musclemilkisnotaeuphemism.blogspot.com/

potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol'd at the second vid intro.

Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    lol'd at the second vid intro.
    Haha... a gym friend was walking up and was just about to ask me something so I gave her the "quiet" sign and pointed at the phone to let her know I was recording!

potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha... a gym friend was walking up and was just about to ask me something so I gave her the "quiet" sign and pointed at the phone to let her know I was recording!
    oh. you flexed prior, so i thought it was like a pose for your audience. that or an attempt at making a gang gesture.

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What an awesome workout! You are so strong and killing everything that you do. Great work, enjoyed watching the vids, I was trying a little too hard to read your shirt and then finally got it! LOL Brilliant! I want one!!!

Back and arms are looking sick BTW.

Originally Posted by potatoe View Post
    oh. you flexed prior, so i thought it was like a pose for your audience. that or an attempt at making a gang gesture.
    LOL... that was not a "flex" or a "gang gesture!!! It was a keep-yo-mouth-shut-I'm-taping-this gesture.

What an awesome workout! You are so strong and killing everything that you do. Great work, enjoyed watching the vids, I was trying a little too hard to read your shirt and then finally got it! LOL Brilliant! I want one!!!

Back and arms are looking sick BTW.
    Haha! I LOVE that shirt! Someone posted that ironville website on the OV35 and I just HAD to have it. It's comfy and flattering too! Thanks girl! I've still got quite a bit of "padding" and I keep telling myself that I'm going to look better after I lose some fat and have more visible definition. I need to do some shots like Meg (not that I'll look THAT good... ) so that I can see the progression!

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've got some nice chest definition Steph!

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome videos!!!! Love the ROM on those chin-ups!!! Awesome job with it all- you look amazing
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    The thingw that keeps coming to mind when I see your vidz are that A.) you have a job, B.) you have a hubby, C.) you have kids, D.) you still look this fabu! Wow.
    Last edited by Redfizz; 03-12-2013 at 06:01 AM.
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I too love that tank!!

Love all the videos! I wish I were brave enough to break my camera out a bit more...
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks girl... thanks for the hugs. I do love the plate-load squat. It lets me push much more weight without worrying about balance or form quite as much. I find it has helped me to get stronger at BB squats!
    You're welcome.

I think I'm gonna put in a request for a few pieces of equipment I've been eyeing.

I was doing the same thing...LOVE that tank!!

LOVE your videos, Steph. Awesome work!!

Saw the Versa Gripps

And, I notice that your gym doesn't have any music blaring?? I've only shot a few videos...and there is always some cheesy music playing in the background. LOL
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh WOW!!! Your daughter's friend looks just like my wife when she was that age!!

THAT IS SO SWEEEEEET!!
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great videos, Steph! Man, you make me want to break out the phone but I just haven't yet. Slacker! And I want some shots doing pull ups... people have told me my back is looking good, but I never get to see the darn thing!

Mirin

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    MONDAY - MARCH 11TH - PULL

TRAINING

Preacher Curl
    40 x 10 (warm-up)
    50 x 10
    75 x 4
    65 x 8 (vid)

60 x 10
    60 x 10
    50 x 10

Barbell Curls
    60 x 8
    60 x 10 (vid)

Wider-grip Chin-ups
    BW x 5
    BW x 5 (vid)

Reverse-grip Cable Lat Pulldown
    130 x 10 (warm-up)
    150 x 10
    160 x 7 (vid)

160 x 6
    140 x 8
    -->120 x 6 (drop set)

Seated Plate-loaded Row (-pounds per side)
    70 x 8 (warm-up)
    90 x 9 (vid)

100 x 5
    80 x 10
    70 x 10

CARDIO
    Zumba - 1hr class (and it was a good one!)

NUTRITION
    TBA
    Oh wow! That was my little "lunch at the movies" ... complete with cardboard popcorn! You look awesome! I didn't even know you had a journal because I never leave my User CP neighborhood

Killed that workout too!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants